Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
VijayG

Gtran Problem With Pc-sync

Hello Guys

I used to so often upoad wallpapers to my GTRAN..... But last time (abt a week back )when i tried to upload a wallpaper (animated) at that time all of a sudden i got a msg saying Not Connected..... and ever since that whenever i try to connect my cell it says NOT CONNECTED.... :(

But thats not weird... whats weird is this happens only when i go in the img tab... i mean i can still upload ringtones... synchronise my phonebook...read my sms... only when i go to the image tab, it shows not connected... ANy idea of what to do???

I tried the phone no of Bombay Service Center.. Cell is switched Off and landline no does not exist....

I will really like to sort this problem out...

Vijay

Ps;- i dont think its a problem with the datacable, as it connects the cell.... and the GTRAN s/w i have reinstalled... :blink:

I too had the same problem. I was able to upload ringtones but not wallpapers. When the problem comes press the disconnect tab on the pc-sync----- then switch off the phone ------- switch the phone on --------- and press the connect tab once again------ repeat the same process ONCE more if it fails. Hope this will solve your problem. :)

Tanmay

Tanmay....

Its not working dude... :help:

U had a problem with Ringtones.... so u pressed disconnect... did u keep the same tab open when u restarted ur phone??? or u had a diff tab open...

i tried the procedure like 8-9 times.... Not working

Vijay ;)

Hai Guys

I also have the same problem.I can download ringtones, read sms,synchronise my phonebook etc..but when i click on img tag, then NOT CONNECTED message appears. I reinstalled the s/w but the problem exists.What to do.Pls help

Cherian

I Contacted The Service centre n they said bring the handset to Us....

Havent had the time to go...

Man i was hoping with so many techies in here i wud get some help :blink:

But No one knows i guess....

Neways will let u know after i go to the service centre.....

Vijay

hey i think i have a solution for u

my friend had the same problem.so we uninstalled the pc sync along with the driver and reinstalled the both.hey remember to change the usb port.i mean try another usb port.and there u go.

Hey Vallabh

It doesnt work...

I installed Gtran PCSync on a diff machine all together...

SO new software...new USb port..

yet result is the same ...NOT CONNECTED

:clap: