Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Prepaid Mobilenet EVDO/HSD CDMA Plans Launched By Reliance Communications

Thank you Parin Ji... as u know I visited the webworld but the guy was clueless what to do. Hope this input will help in future... +1

It would be more helpful if u suggest any webworld in kolkata with ur experience whose fellows atleast understands what is EVDO... Otherwise in many webworld they dont even agree to listen...

Edited by amit.shippie

I had activated the MobileNet49 on last months 25th and 49 rs were deducted from my balance day before yesterday without sending any request for activation.

Since this is a non auto renewal plan, means i was incorrectly charged. And on top of that didnt get any Data balance or validty and balance is currenly getting deducted from my core balance if I try to use data now.

Got two blank SMS from reliance though on 25th which I ignored and dont remember the number now... that must be when the plan got reactivated i assume.

Have raised this issue on support and was assured that the balance will be reverted back within 48 hours... so lets see.

Please check your balance to see if anyone else had similar issue.

^ reliance sends SMS regarding the renewal of services..

on my R-GSM prepaid, last month i had activated Rs. 14 SMS Pack. this month, i got a message from reliance regarding the renewal of sms pack. i had to respond, if i did not want to renew it, else, it will be renewed, and balance will be deducted from main balance. I didn't respond, and SMS pack was auto renewed..

Welcome 2015 RCom way...

Reliance has launched a new MobileNet Plan for its CDMA subscribers.

post-37802-0-59607200-1418930707_thumb.j

Recharge your prepaid account with Rs. 2015 and get 1 GB data per month for 3 years.

The effective rate is of Rs. 55.97 per GB.

• Like 6

^^^ And not just for mobiles, this holds good also for RevA/RevB data cards.

Rs.41 recharge lets you have UNLIMITED everything calls/sms/roam_in,roam_out/std.....terrific value especially while roaming

Recharge of 41 gives only incoming calls free while roaming & all o/g calls @ 0.35 Rs / min. For 30 days only.. this preposition is for UP circle.. might differ for other circles

tap'n frm HTC desire 816DS on R-CDMA / R-GSM

Recharge of 41 gives only incoming calls free while roaming & all o/g calls @ 0.35 Rs / min. For 30 days only.. this preposition is for UP circle.. might differ for other circles

tap'n frm HTC desire 816DS on R-CDMA / R-GSM

in kerala it's completely unlimited....i've tried recharging 41 with zero core balance , and for the whole day till 12 night everything was free including data

• Like 1

Rs.41 recharge lets you have UNLIMITED everything calls/sms/roam_in,roam_out/std.....terrific value especially while roaming

Valid for a day??? Still a better value for heavy users, imho...

Valid for a day??? Still a better value for heavy users, imho...

Valid till midnight the day of recharge. So to make full use of it, recharge just after 12 AM! :)

Rs94 which used to have validity of 30 days have now been reduced to 21 days in Maharashtra

In Gujarat launch New evdo plan 301rs 90days validity 6gb free

• Like 3

They are differentiating between circles too much.

Get 1.5GB EVDO Data for 30Days & SMS @10p,

plan available for prepaid(Working in CDMA MUMBAI CIRCLE) by SMS Activation only.

ACT STV94 to 53739

post-83663-0-03273700-1419844636_thumb.jpost-83663-0-03273700-1419844636_thumb.j

only for maharashtra circle

I got a call from the back office few mins back regarding new packs available

123/- 2GB

94/- 1.5GB

49/- 700 mb

3MBPS speed.

Kept on saying our 3G speed and had no idea what EVDO means.

I even asked about the REV B but no answer.

attachicon.gifreli.JPGattachicon.gifreli.JPG

I tried to recharge the Rs 149 pack was it was not successful, got msg from reliance but paytm charged me for the same. 52811: Dear Customer, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience.Thank you. Reliance.

sent from my HTC EVO design using tapatalk

I tried to recharge the Rs 149 pack was it was not successful, got msg from reliance but paytm charged me for the same. 52811: Dear Customer, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience.Thank you. Reliance.

i think its reliance TYPO mistake on web.

but i recieved only 15Gb instead of 30Gb

Did you really got 15Gb for Rs149?

At what speed? 1x or EVDO.....I guess RCOM no longer differentiate 1x and EVDO Plans

At what speed? 1x or EVDO.....I guess RCOM no longer differentiate 1x and EVDO Plans

Yes

but need to contact reliance via instacare app.

mention that offer benefit not recieved.

they will call u and credit in your account

all procedure takes 1 n half day.

Yes

but need to contact reliance via instacare app.

mention that offer benefit not recieved.

they will call u and credit in your account

all procedure takes 1 n half day.

Is that when u recharge u dont get the benefits immediately. But need to raise a dispute??

Pl clarify

What actually means by evdo rev B , is reliance started rev b net work in maharashtra ahmednagar ??

I have been using the unlimited 4999 pack since November...worked like a charm till today. Today my whatsapp wasnt working in the morning, so I vhecked if my net is working. Upon checking, google was working just fine. Even youtube was working fine... But then I couldnt access any other website...it keeps saying website not available. Its been a whole day now and I am worried.

I tried changing phones, didnot help ( sprint note 3 and razr m). I also have another reliance cdma sim with me, and that is working just fine.

Called up 198 and talked to an executive, but he couldnt find anything, he kept me waiting for 30 mins while he "redirected" the call to his senior.

If anybody has experienced something like this, please help. :(

Update: Flipkart, snapdeal, gmail are working as well!

Tried with many many sites, others are not working.