Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunilromy

TATA Docomo CDMA Internet Data Setting & EVDO

even the blue SIM of tata indicom is OMH, it doesn't have OMH settings embedded. only brown colored SIM (DOCOMO branded) has EVDO settings embedded.<br /><br />tappa-talking from droid razr..<br /><br />

I used both, indicom SIM has the settings embedded.

Sent from my IRIS_501 using Tapatalk 2

maybe.. my blue sim is 3 & half year old & it doesn't have evdo settings.. <br /><br />tappa-talking from droid razr..<br /><br />

As per the feedback received OMH or non OMH any form of usage which has 3g usage in it will not have any adjustment from either 43 or 94 plan. The moment there is 3g usage if HSIA plan is actiavted then deduction from there will happen or suitable amount as per the base plan for internet usage will be deducted from the main balance.

I want to share the whole game of EVDO of TATA indicom in delhi and TATA docomo CDMA in other states.

1. They do not have any system to detect which network a customer is using. so, most of the times you will find vague decuctions happening in your phone. In prepaid vague deductions will happen with INR 10 per mb. which means 10 paisa for 10 kbs.

2. in postpaid if you use internet with same user id password still they wll map some useage in 1x and some usage in evdo. Any compaint if you have, they will give you copy book answer " the usage you have made is for evdo and plan is 1x so your main balane deducted". No resolution will be provided.

3. If you go for online recharge and selected option " deduct balance from your current account" , the amount will be deducted but no plan will be activated, claiming that in omh sim you cannot take 1x plan. Also they wll not return your money in any case.

4. now tell about plans. if you activate Rs. 12 plan for 500 mbs 3 days, send sms to 12524 "DP BAL" and confirm whether data is loaded for your phone or not, else they will deduct from main balance. Some times they load data after 3 hours and sometimes quickly. If data is already loaded than try using very small bit of internet, and check the balance again, sometimes they data loads but still plan not activates. The data balance will remain same and main balance will be deducted. When it is confirmed that now the data balance is getting deducted for your usage than you can start using your internet.

5. When under 100 mbs left in your data balance, anytime they can deduct your balance from main balance with no explaination. when you ask they will tell you that you have used EVDO. Where the truth is-they dont have any mechanism to track. Same thing some times called 1x and some times EVDO and deducts money without any resolution.

6.Some more great things---- in post paid these internet plans are auto newable, so if once you activate it, it will not get deactivated for long time inspite of again and again request to CC. and also send SMS for unsubscribe but still plan continues in the bill. If you are using post paid omh sim and activated INR 43 plan, for same usage of internet they will charge in the bill some usage as evdo, some as 1X, despite of plan taken you will end up paying lots of money for evdo, which is actually cannot determined what is EVDO usage and what is 1X, they themselves dont know it.

7. In prepaid, initially the data plans were auto renewable but now it is necessary to recharge everytime you need an internet pack.

a. if you already subscribed with DP 12 and tonight your plan suppose to expire, If you recharge with DP 12 today, a strange thing you will notice ---- your previous DP 12 will be deactivated in the midnight and you will find your latest data of DP12 will also disappears. means if you do the same plan activation, you have to wait for previous plan to get deactivated, else your new recharge will also disappear with old one.

b. When you recharging online if you are running one plan --- Like DP 12 of 500 mbs, now you want to go for DP 48. Your current session is running with DP 12 with a lot of mbs left. lets say you have used around 20 mbs in current session and during current session you subscribed to DP 48, Now what will happen??????

Your DP 12 will diappear as soon as you recharge with inr 48, they will charge your main balance for 20 MBs for current usage from main balance and your DP 48 wll be activated with next session. So you will end up losing INR 200 or more from main balance.

In tata you can use evdo with normal 1X plan, but the above discussion proves that anytime they can consider any amount of data as EVDO, so you have to be very careful, while start using a plan (check the balance of data loaded or not), Check after small use whether main balance deducting or data blance deducting, Once you sure that data balance deducting use your plan upto 100 MBs remaining than anytime they can consider EVDO as a different product, although till 1500 to 100mbs they dont know that you are using evdo or 1x. Also never recharge with other plan with your internet session running by your tata mobile internet. Never recharge before the previous plan deactivated else they will deactivate the new plan also with old plan on old plan's deactivation date.

All these i have written with own experience in TATA Delhi.

I used user id as MOBILENUMER@omh.ttsl.in without any proxy. speeds are amazing but deduction policy is actually bull **** from TATA.

There are N number of bugs in their system, but great thing is that all are affecting the users only, company have no loss.

Reliance is providing evdo and 1x declared in same plan, its a bit certain than tata plans.

• Like 1

^^^^^^^

Yes, even RCom is clear and straight forward wrt CDMA data (1x/EVDO) than TataCDMA...

I have lost around INR 300 on tata indicom website, i made 3 recharged on my different numbers at same time of inr 95 selecting balance deduction from current balance. But nothing happened and money deducted but no plan benefits given. Actually my big badluck is that i done all recharges at one time and not saved any reference number but my balance was deducted.

Called many times to tata indicom customer care but they are not ready to help at all..........

I dont have time to file case in customer care so I am thinking to opt other way to take my money back from tata. I got one postpaid number from tata and used it as much as i can in one month, than I will not pay it. that is only way to take money back from them. It is forsure because your hard earned money they take without any explanation so you should also do something out of the box to take your money back from these nonsense people.

hello,guys,j am using tataindicom in my mts unlocked dongal,

i using this setting

APN:MEID@omh.ttsl.in

usename:internet

password:internet

NOTE:IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEE UPERCASE ND LOWERCASE ON APN.

• Like 1

What speed do you get?

I m from gujrat,so here tata's speed is law means ,i get minimum 80 to 140 kbps,but my frnd is using it in Delhi circle and he get 250+ kbps..

send from my HTC REZOUND WITH RIM CDMA EVDO...

here tata's speed is law means

:suicide::icon_rofl:

• Like 1

sorry,i just wants to type slow speed ,getting 100 to 150 kbps,,

I want to use docomo cdma sim with unlocked ZTE AC 2746 data card .

Can some one provide with latest username and password for using internet

Username :- MEID@omh.ttsl.in

Password :- internet

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

user name ; mobilenumber@omh.ttsl.in

Password : mobilenumber

Username :- MEID@omh.ttsl.in

Password :- internet

user name ; mobilenumber@omh.ttsl.in

Password : mobilenumber

Tried with both the above settings , but did not work

anyone using the tata docomo internet , please share the settings

Which circle u r ????

Are you sure your data card is unlocked?

Which circle u r ????

Are you sure your data card is unlocked?

Circle is Andhra pradesh

Data card is is orginally from MTS which is unlocked and RUIM enabled and i am using reliance RUIM card wich chinanet successfully for more than one year.

I bought unlocked data card from one of the forum member

I want to use Tata docomo because reliance signals are getting weak gradually and tata docomo signals are little better

What happened network show

When u connect it disapper redial in china net

M I right

What happened network show

When u connect it disapper redial in china net

M I right

no signal showing

zero signal

These are the Tata CDMA APN

Dial Number-#777

USER NAME- <Your 10 digit mobile number>@omh.ttsl.in

PASSWORD- <Your 10 digit mobile number>

10 digit mobile number means without national access code (0) or country code (+91 or 0091)in the beginning. For example if your mobile number is 9249835487, then user name is 9249835487@omh.ttsl.in and password is 9249835487

If the above APN is not working, Try these APN

Dial Number-#777

USER NAME- <Your 10 digit mobile number>@omh.ttsl.in

PASSWORD-password

Dial Number-#777

USER NAME-INTERNET

PASSWORD- INTERNET

Dial Number-#777

USER NAME-ABC@OMH.TTSL.IN

PASSWORD-internet

Dial Number-#777

USER NAME-<Your 10 digit mobile number>@pda.ttsl.in

PASSWORD-internet

Edited by KAPILKDEV
  • Like 1

I am from Hyderabad. Using both AP CDMA sim and Gujarat sim. working great 1.5 mbps to 2 mbps speed

Settings

dail= #777

APN= MEID@omh.ttsl.in or tata.docomo.internet or TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

user name = MEID@omh.ttsl.in

password = internet

CAPs specific

• Like 2