Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunilromy

TATA Docomo CDMA Internet Data Setting & EVDO

^^^

Samsung i559, do you have that 0 = D issue ?

And what settings you need to do ? I mean proxy settings and does everything work ?

Please share.

Sent from My Motorola Droid 3 XT862 using TapaTalk 2

^

just yesterday I checked with Tata CDMA OMH RUIM with Samsung TV CDMA phone - the BREW based (?) browser instantly connects to internet - on EVDO mode, no extra settings required.

Don't know how it will behave on a smartphone like Incredible 2 !!

I am using Tata Docomo CDMA EVDO on my Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos. No extra setting required. Or to be 100% sure that no balance is deducted, just add a new profile with username= wapuser and password= wapuser. No Proxy or other setting required. Internet works smoothly. Even on new Tata CDMA connection, EVDO is preactivated and packs like Rs 48 for 1.5 GB and Rs 95 for 4.5 GB for prepaid works. Speed is fantastic and plan is superb! I'm loving it!!

Hello Guys !!!

I've been a RCDMA customer in the past, but left it as for terrible signal at my home. Now I'm on GSM, but I'm really interested in HTC EVO 4g LTE phone, so need to switch again to CDMA. Now only option left for me is Tata Docomo CDMA.

I'd very much appreciate if anyone can tell me is this a viable option to get the phone and flash tata radio (it would be awesome if anyone can provide me detailed guide for that too) to get all data/sms/evdo working. I really liked that fact that docomo is providing awesome evdo plans for 45 and 98 bucks.

Any suggestions and help would be appreciated. I'd very much like to do it myself so little help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what kind of data speeds do you guys usually get on EvDO ?

Thanks

Edited by dev997

Why re-invent the wheel when one can buy the whole car at an amazing price HERE

Why re-invent the wheel when one can buy the whole car at an amazing price HERE

Well, because of two reasons :

1. Its gonna cost me extra to get it activated on tata docomo.

2. I usually import my phones after getting better deals from Ebay US (got my galaxy s2 i777 at 15k and i937 @10k in the same way) and so want to know the process,if its not that complicated. I already know the process to flash Rcdma radio.

• Like 1

User:- Meid@omh.ttsl.in

Pass:- password

This work with android confirm by this my android fascinate working everything fine.

Also meid@pda.ttsl.in

Pass:- internet this to works,

Both use simpleip, mobileip doesnt work.

1x speed with stable 128kbps speed.

I suscribed for 15 rs 500 mb pack 3 day

Evdo will not work i guess, for that need to get 8 digit password from ohm sim which is encrypted getting it is next to impossible.

Btw, other way for evdo if you have contacts in tata then they can get it from system or generate it for you.

Correct me if i am wrong somewhere. Brew wap need proxy as mention by kapil bhai. Thanks.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

just change the APN to TATANet and evdo will work, i am using the same on HTC Incredible 2

^^^

Samsung i559, do you have that 0 = D issue ?

And what settings you need to do ? I mean proxy settings and does everything work ?

Please share.

Sent from My Motorola Droid 3 XT862 using TapaTalk 2

I still have that D=0 problem in droid Incredible 1 for sms only.

no settings r required just insert the ruim in the handset and select omh profile and evdo works.

there is no proxy involved as all applications are working with this .

I successfully connected by entering usrnm+psw= "brewuser"

But no data is transferring. at the time of connecting only 8kb sent and 3kb recvd. what to do?

I have a 1x phone and RUIM card from Tata. The card works in a EvDO phone with a dial up details of MEID@pda.ttsl.in; internet;

But its not working for my 1x phone; Do I need to do anything different? If anyone has a working 1x phone and RUIM card from any vendor please advice or if ready to sell let me know.

Thanks,

try using "internet" as username & password for 1x.

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

I successfully connected by entering usrnm+psw= "brewuser"

But no data is transferring. at the time of connecting only 8kb sent and 3kb recvd. what to do?

I am having same problem. By user name/Pass=brewuser and wapuser, interenet gets connected but no data transfer. User name/Pass=internet gives error and does not connect. Anybody has solution to this problem.

i tried and found following combinations of user name and password working for tata CDMA/EVDO-

MDN@omh.ttsl.in/internet;password;wapuser;brewuser

(your mobile No. excluding brackets)@omh.ttsl.in/internet;password;wapuser;brewuser

MEID@PDA.ttsl.in/internet;password;wapuser;brewuser

MEID@OMH.ttsl.in/internet;password;wapuser;brewuser

wapuser/wapuser/proxy ip-172.23.252.15/proxy port-9401

wapuser@pda.ttsl.in/nternet;password;wapuser;brewuser

• Like 1

i m 10000% sure 95 recharge wor k oin EVDO Mode...

but balance reduced, in my case my balance goes -500

Tata Docomo CDMA strategy s**ks!

After exhausting your bundled usage (say 4.5GB on Rs 95 pack), internet is usable with your main balance at 10p/10kB, but tata docomo cdma keeps entertaining you and puts your prepaid balance in negative !! but IVR never says that - it says Zero !!

I yesterday talked with CC and Chat - they are saying on GSM customers are protected from this type of bill shock, while CDMA customers are not.

:ranting: it really s**ks.. so, its better to use TATA CDMA 95 plan through android handset with WiFi Tethering, to keep track of data usage through traffic monitor..

I m getting evdo in galaxy pop cdma but when I put the sim in the micromax 300c mode evdo network was not shown.Any idea?

Keep Network mode to 'Auto'. Micromax 300C doesn't keep network when network mode is set to 'HSIA Only'.

I m getting evdo in galaxy pop cdma but when I put the sim in the micromax 300c mode evdo network was not shown.Any idea?

Hello,

Posting first time on the forum so please be gentle. Haven't read through the whole thread, just wanted to post my experience with Tata docomo cdma and the Rs. 95 plan.

I am able to use the Rs. 95 plan on my motorola droid bionic for verizon bought on ebay.

Just install autoproxy(please google, i am using version 0.33) and enter proxy details as 172.23.252.15 port 9401. Phone needs to be rooted. Phone needs to be rooted.

Works on GB. Tried on ICS leak but did not work. Did not test on ICS update for the phone.

Using a tata docomo omh ruim. tata indicom ruim do not seem to work.

Sorry i guess i can't post links due to the low post count otherwise i would have.

As far as i think theres no cap on the Rs. 95 plan works on 3G speeds even after 4.5GB.

Cheers!!!

^ there is a CAP.. check your main balance for surprises..

hi friends from feb19th 2013 iam unable to connect internet tatadocomo cdma using STV95 4.5GB is there any change in settings. iam using internet via micromaxx 300c data card.. pls help

I bought and connected with internet using CDMA modem. After sometime i disconnected. Than i came realize that my balance is Rs. -1657.98. Why they allow to go the balance in nagative. Speed was good but really bad service :(

I have an active data pack with 4.5 gb remaining, but when i browse i am losing currency. Did not get an answer from Customer Care. Anybody facing this issue??

Moreover, when i recharged to day, i received a message stating "Enjoy 4.5GB 1X usage for 30 days". Already lost Rs500 today!!

^^ Don't use this plan in EVDO mode if you are using OMH sim.