Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajendra.jindal

Tata Docomo 3G Network (System Issue)

Hello Friends,

After a long journey through various system issues of Tata docomo I am back with the new one.

Actual Problem-

I am not getting access to 3G spectrum (UMTS) through the system even If i am active on 3G services and 3G plan is also activated.

Combination of Plans due to which system takes into this situation-

1. If my previous 2G plan is running and when I try to activated 3G plan on it(before expiry) ,my previous GPRS balance will be forfeited and the new balance of 3G will be allotted , in this situation ,I will not have access to 3g services . system will make me to use 2G services only.
  2. If my previous 2G plan expired yesterday , and I opt for any combo plan (example- Rs 246) ,the system will treat the 3G balance as 2G balance ,and will not allow to use 3G services till the end of the month(i.e pack validity).

Situation by which I can move out of this situation (Practically Tried)-

1. After expiry of my 2G plan, I have to Run special 3G plans (i.e Rs 9 , Rs 21 etc) , after this system will allow me 3G balance and also allow me to access 3G spectrum. Without performing this step , 3G is inaccessible. AFTER THIS I CAN USE ANY 3G PLAN.

The above mentioned situation is the only way by which I got access , I made many complaints ,meet technical Head (Nagpur head office) ,everything performed but didn’t got solution other than this.

My suggestion by which this problem can be solved-

1. The data allotment name of 2G balance and 3G balance is same (i.e GPRS Balance day and night) , which makes the system to enter in toggling condition. So NAME should be changed for both.
  2. Priorities between 2G Pack and 3G pack should be provided in the system.

^^^^^^

Or atleast like in Airtel, wheras doing 3G recharge, with 2G data balance and validity NOT yet completed, will remove the 2G pack benefit and brings 3G pack benefits immediately and vice-versa...

Ditto its there in my case too. Got 2G recharge by mistake in Bombay last week, 2G data rate continues even after I got 3G data pack few days ago. 2G didn't get forfeited 3G data is being used up with utterly poor 130 kbps. Network is BSNL. Waiting for the validity period to end.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

It may be same in case of BSNL because technical assistance to bsnl in 3G is given by DOCOMO

I am using 3G , but did n't face any problem. Regarding BSNL , my Docomo 2G speed better than 3G.

I too waiting to porting my BSNL number to Docomo.

Hello friends,

One thing is also happened with me.

I have activated a 2G ( 6GB@Rs.99 ) monthly Plan on my Postpaid Number..

But when i had received my Bill, i was charged with 2G and 3G both data packs..

For this resolution, i was gone at Company store and their executive had told me that you are using a 3G handset so you are charged with 2G and 3G both data packs.

Also they had told that when you are on 2G coverage, your data will be count in 2G pack and when you are on 3G coverage, your data will be counted in 3G data usage.

This thing is not happened while i was using Vodafone and Aircel postpaid connection.

Is this thing happened with anyone ?