Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amruthamohan

R World "ringtones" Menu Missing

I am using LGRD5130. Since last two days when the RWorld updated version has come, in my handset ringtones menu is missing. What is this? On ring tone menu it shows as games and games icon it shows as travel and so on. On last Icon More it shows no name whne i click on it says RWorld not ready. Called *33 but no use can someone help what went wrong?

Sames the case wid me on 6130

on GTRAN option is available but when i try to access it gives error RWORLD not ready.

on samsung n191 ringtones are there even ringtones are there in , but i m not able to download any ringtones, even the interface has changed, it looks like some wap site is opened for ringtone menu

on samsung n191 ringtones are there even ringtones are there in , but i m not able to download any ringtones, even the interface has changed, it looks like some wap site is opened for ringtone menu

28617[/snapback]

on my N191 I am able to save ringtones today. yes a new look

try

on GTRAN it's still not working

they have changed r world number to some bullets and most of link are not working are other people are facing sam problem

robby :help:

In RD 2030, it is still available. It does not have any submenu, but instead the Ringtone application (which was earlier names as Exclusive ringtones) opens up directly. Its working fine. In RD 5130 (and in most color handsets), the menu seems to be messed up as the Ringtones application seems to be missing.

I just won an LG 5340 in a competiotion n when i saw the r world on the cell there is absolutely NOTHING in it!!!!

No ringtones wallpapers and since the downloaded sound directory has yet to be created i cant even load ringtones using bitpim help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@anishrao

Ya you r right my dear friend. Even 20% of Rworld features doesn't supported with this handset. Even if you go through the broucher of LG RD 5340 it is clearly mentioned in that, that this handset supports Ringtones, Games & Songs downloads from Rworld.

We are already discussing about this cheating on customers on this link, you can share your more problems about this handset at this link : Reliance cheated LG RD 5340 Customers

I think the ringtones section has moved to the 'Hot and New' section with a slightly new name. I saw it yesterday and it had the same sub-categories as the ringtones section. I could successfuly download a couple of ringtones from there.

Cheers!