Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

Sandisk Ultra Micro SDXC 64 GB

I am drooling all over it. pardon me but it got me really excited to see that sandisk released it some time back

and we can buy on ebay for hardly Rs.3,750/-

yes guys I am talking about a 64gb Micro sd card for mobiles & tablets.

Heaven knows what all devices it supports but so far I have read that HTC Sensation 4g supports it for sure.

post-2507-0-22960200-1335794105_thumb.jp

As these are micro sd xc and not hc. so its not clear where all it will work.

its usage Extended FAT ExFAT Format so only Bootloader and Firmware and Software Support is needed for it, Hardware will be same

afaik, my Captivate Glide (and also all variants of S2) supports 64GB microSD-XC cards without an issue... Only thing is you have to first format it on your Android device and then you can use it on both phone and PC (using card-reader) and the file system used is extFAT....

Link to XDA is here....

And Vandhan ji, kindly provide the link for buying that card... Though I am using 32GB class10 one now, I will try it when my mood changes (at any moment ;p )....

^ sir, ebay link @ Rs. 3999.00

5% Discount Coupon Code ICICI42027 for ICICI Bank Netbanking, ICICI42028 for ICICI Bank Credit Card or ICICI42026 for ICICI Bank Debit card respectively or try JETEBAY002..

final pricing 3799.95 (Free Shipping)

http://www.ebay.in/itm/64GB-Sandisk-Ultra-microSD-SDXC-MicroSDHC-Mobile-PLUS-Adapter-Class-6-64-GB-3Yr-/140737924406?pt=IN_Memory_Cards&hash=item20c4a24d36#ht_5620wt_998

price 3,799/- plus 65/- shipping

but plus a 5% coupon , you got yourself a deal. :boxing:

what i m still not sure is what all phones will support. specially my photon 4g :wOOtjumpy:

my friend has been able to use this 64gb card with his droid razr maxx...

SanDisk 64 gb sdxc card at Rs.3455 plus free shipping

http://www.deltapage.com/products/SanDisk®-Mobile-Ultraâ„¢-microSDHCâ„¢-64-GB-Class-6-(UHS-1).html

For people who are unfamiliar with the seller I have mentioned above, he is a very famous computer and electronics dealer in Ritchie street in Chennai.I have bought many laptops and desktops from him.and he is the dealer with consistently lower prices.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

SanDisk 64 gb sdxc card at Rs.3455 plus free shipping

.I have bought many laptops and desktops from him.and he is the dealer with consistently lower prices.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

The link above didn't work for me.

Here it is updated

http://www.deltapage.com/products/SanDisk®-Mobile-Ultra™-microSDHC™-64-GB-Class-6-(UHS-1).html