Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

HTC EVO 4G & EVO 3D Data Settings

God I cant believe it would come to this. I cant believe that I still dont know how to put data settings.

Guess havent done it myself except on htc phones with ##778 support.

I have these two phones HTC evo 4g & evo 3d. Both recently bought for close friends.

Evo 3d has 1x but no evdo, even though got it activated through hetal bhai but need to configure hdr user name & pass

dont know where to do it. courtesy sadik bhai, he made a nv item txt file but didnt tell me how to put it on phone............lol

next is htc evo 4g works with calls & sms but no data setting is there as per seller, dont know why. again no idea where to

put even ppp details for 1x.

both phones have ##3282# working but dont think anything can be fed there.

please help & guide me ppl. tried to search on our forum but couldnt reach there.

if all the steps are already given then direct me there to the link of that thread.

many thanks

• Like 1

...he made a nv item txt file but didnt tell me how to put it on phone............

Check this thread:

http://www.rimweb.in...n-registration/

Do as instructed till point 6 [How to / Step by Step:].

After that click on Memory tab > Click on Write > Select the NV item text file > Click Ok

post-24513-0-57974500-1335875821_thumb.j

Close the Application, It will ask set Send Mode Reset, Click Yes otherwise reboot the phone manually.

That`s It

Disclaimer: Don't hunt me down if you break anything :)

Edited by nishsuxx
  • Like 1

THANKS what about evo 4g for which i dont have nv text file

:previous: Get the NV file from your handset seller

:previous: Get the NV file from your handset seller

he isnt much aware of creating it. it seems like that to me

Oops I under estimated him. If you are reading it bro I take my words back as I received the nv item file for evo 4g data from seller.

Now just need it for evo 3d. I got it from a powrr seller on ebay, only other accept parin bhai and sadikk for cdma phones.

He hasn't given me the nv item file. Though tarun bhai is helping me. it seems the one sadikk bhai gave me is for some other meid as it doesn't match and he is out on holiday .

...he made a nv item txt file but didnt tell me how to put it on phone............

Check this thread:

http://www.rimweb.in...n-registration/

Do as instructed till point 6 [How to / Step by Step:].

After that click on Memory tab > Click on Write > Select the NV item text file > Click Ok

post-24513-0-57974500-1335875821_thumb.j

Close the Application, It will ask set Send Mode Reset, Click Yes otherwise reboot the phone manually.

That`s It

Disclaimer: Don't hunt me down if you break anything :)

Thanks bro

mods please close the topic

as after help by nishsuxx gauravjc and tarun kabra

i learnt how this job is done. i got the nv item files and the data running on both phones.

Why do you think topic should be closed?

Why do you think topic should be closed?

As I learnt evdo settings and activation are done individually. There is no universal hdr username & pass.

If the seller has given nv item file with ppp and hdr details then the process to push it to the phone is clearly given above by nishsuxx.

So there isn't much left to be add ed to this thread.

now i m stuck with evo design 4g.

bought from sadik bhai few months back. he didnot configure 1x or evdo settings. or even voice + sms

as i had told him that currently will use it on gsm but didnt mean not on cdma at all.

finally the only solution was to send it him. did that and very speedily he returned but interestingly he

chose to only restore meid, prl & nam so voice & sms work. but somehow he managed to neglect data settings again.

really stuck now. as would like to use it for data too. anybody here can help me???????????

So no one will guide me what to do. Some kind Guru sent me nv dump file but it didn't work. Even back end evdo is activated but no data on evo design. It's become a GSM only phone.

Also on dinc2 with Reliance omh no evdo only 1x.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Did you manage to get data working on Evo Design? If yes, please share how you managed to do it.

I screwed up my EVO 3d through some aosp Rom, now unable to make and receive call, the 3g icon keeps on coming and going but seems like evdo is working, any help will be appreciated

@rakesh. Just load back stock rom . Or wipe and restore your nandbackup .

@uhm. Design data is almost same as any other evo. Follow sane method

I screwed up my EVO 3d through some aosp Rom, now unable to make and receive call, the 3g icon keeps on coming and going but seems like evdo is working, any help will be appreciated

Flash RUU (stock rom)

I tried almost everything but no avail, I am surprised that the data is working but not voice, when I call on any no. I get the ring but as soon as I pick the phone it gets disconnected within 2sec same for incoming :(

It is A-Key issue. Input the correct A-Key parameter (Correct value can be provided by your MEID registrar or handset seller)

Hi rim guru's,

I m facing strange problem regarding evdo data on my HTC EVO design 4g mdn 9372396651 in nv mode. When I switch on mobile data it shows 3G in notification bar but I m not getting evdo speed means not more than 60 kb/s on downloading. When I complain for the same in reliance customer care the evdo gets activated by reliance system dept. But when evdo is activated in my mdn the incoming call is blocked giving msg to the caller that mdn is switched off. To solve this problem I have to make one outgoing call from my mdn and incoming is activated but evdo gets deactived from reliance side. This have happened four times in last 20 days. I dont know the problem is in reliance system or handset software programing. If Any rimweb expert can diaganose the problem I will be very much thankful for the same.

^^^

If you are getting 60kbps on download (not connecting speed)

that means its EVDO,

If it is 6kbps download and 60kbps connecting speed then its 1x.

For your call issue you need to see NAM tab IMSI and IMSI_T, dont use CW for this, use DFS, also check NAM lock in NAM tab only.

almost same issue I have faced while using EVO LTE,

I tried almost everything but no avail, I am surprised that the data is working but not voice, when I call on any no. I get the ring but as soon as I pick the phone it gets disconnected within 2sec same for incoming :(

If you need akey, mail me !

hello sir , I m facing evdo issue in my HTC EVO 3d cdma handset, I activated my evdo on my number, when I connect to internet It's shows 3G icon but speed is to slow , its prl file issue ? network type is shows 1xRtt

my phone detail of prl

radio version-1.09.00.0706

prl version-00005

pri version-1.43_003

need help urgent ..my speed is so slow

how I can get evdo super fast speed?

Its not prl issue. Prl looks fine. Call up cc, deactivate EVDO and then again activate ^

Ok thanks for your Support sir ,, i will told them to stop EVDO and Reactivate,, and after that what happen i will tell you, please stay Conected

Sir i do that thing i deactivate EVDO and again activate on my number,,but after still same problem its slow speed 80kbs , its NV file issue? in phone please reply