Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

Your Alternate Passion

Mobile phones, operating systems & their technology..............................................end of life.

Guys please post here what do you thrive on, what makes you feel alive, what are you passionate about, what excites you?

Anything other then the usual chit chat of above mentioned stuff. Lets censor it for a while and give a glimpse of things we love

other than our virtual life.

Here is one of mine, its what my frequent trips survive upon, takes me to remote villages on off roads, dirt roads and mud.

post-2507-0-18735500-1336033330_thumb.jppost-2507-0-32095200-1336033342_thumb.jppost-2507-0-61569400-1336033390_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wow... Nice Initiative Vadan Bhai....

I really appreciate your idea of coming up with this thread

I'm sure lot of people will realize that there are so many things in life to be thought of and doing apart from our virtual life..

I like to live with Music....... Listen, Play ( synthesizer) & Sing... n i'm sure many people have this passion...

Also starting something new... Gonna take part in TSD Rally... Next week..

Edited by laddu

my other passion , hmm books and music and movies, i cant live with out music even for a day !! i always have my earbuds plugged in !! :Silbando:

my other passion, music, food and travel, I am a big time foodie and like to try new cuisines and restaurants every month. For Travel planning a trip to Ladakh in June. Was waiting for a long time for this one to happen.

my passion is offset printing

making hands dirty with inks.

cleaning cylinders and other small things...

though today's machine are 100% fully automatic but the main thing is that we only have switch on the main switch. :smartass:

Nice initiative dear Vandan ji. +1 :)

My alternate passion is Music and Shayri.....can't live without this, its part of my life...... :)

My alternate passion is biking and music.

Planning to bike to Sri Hemkund Sahib in uttrakhand from Chandigarh this summers.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Occult sciences.... micro-blogging... understanding dynamics of Human Behaviour.. are my passions..

Since everyone is mentioning things they are most passionate about, I felt like sharing what drives my life most.

I love to dwell and revel into metaphysics, essentially whatever can be drawn from indian philosophy.

my passions are technology. banking and organized retailing consumer psychology