Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
st_7

Samsung Galaxy S III

Hey Friends, using s3 now ! ultimate phone... the face didection works awsome... quite handy, speed, performance LLLOOOOVVVEEEELLLYYY! a really great feature i came across.. u can watch a video and still access other features... like mailing etc... in simple workds... PICTURE in PICTURE kinds... great.. the motion features like calling by simply placiing the phone to your ear also enjoyable.... over all a great phone... worth it... vodafone offering 3gb data free valid for 2 months on s3... go for it...

Even in S2 this picture in picture concept is available I hope. One of my friend was showing this feature in his S2

Super video is a free application by which you will have a pop-up video like feature..

Hey Friends, using s3 now ! ultimate phone... the face didection works awsome... quite handy, speed, performance LLLOOOOVVVEEEELLLYYY! a really great feature i came across.. u can watch a video and still access other features... like mailing etc... in simple workds... PICTURE in PICTURE kinds... great.. the motion features like calling by simply placiing the phone to your ear also enjoyable.... over all a great phone... worth it... vodafone offering 3gb data free valid for 2 months on s3... go for it...

Congrats on your new purchase. How is the quad core exynos holding up?

Try to post a detailed review here.

thanks for the great info buddy... Tried the super video app on galaxy note and s2 last night... but buddy i should say... nothing like s3... the quad core process makes it MAKHAN ! while in note or s2 its makes them a bit more lagy... i would give s3 a 10/10...

Which color looks better Blue or White?

i personally feel white looks more better... from the day Honda company introduced white color in HONDA ACTIVA i feel white colour gaining more popularity... :winko: :winko: :winko:

@ karthik... Thanks yaar... will keep updating...

Finally got my phone and loving it to bits.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

S3 is going to be a LTE device

Is it flash-able is a big question, After Droid Charge None of the Samsung phones are flashable,

if its same for S3 than its not going to be on the forum

The problem with Droid charge and galaxy nexus is that their lte baseband chipset were made by VIA. Hence, it is unkown how to flash them.

As per report, S3 will be using qualcomm's lte baseband chipset. So, it should be flashable.

Finally got my phone and loving it to bits.

Congrats :) even i did order on 1st june, but still no progress :( Please check your PM!

What's the price for S3?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats tanveer Bhai... Welcome to the club...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Most showrooms are selling it for anywhere between 37and 39k.

What's the price for S3?

here its 38K... both colours available

@Tanveer

Waiting for S3 review

Can anyone throw light on 50 GB free drop box space to galaxy s3 users logging in?

I did Google n accordingly logged in db from s3 but no increase in space..

Can anyone throw light on 50 GB free drop box space to galaxy s3 users logging in?

If you Googled well then you would have come across requirements for the same. You have to finish 5 out of 7 of those.

Most of them are simple like taking a tour and sharing a folder with one of your friends or posting on your Facebook wall etc. You get 50gb dropbox space for 2 years free.

@Tanveer

Waiting for S3 review

Sure. Will try to do it soon.

By the way of anyone wants to buy sgs3 online for 35k, contact me.

If you Googled well then you would have come across requirements for the same. You have to finish 5 out of 7 of those.

Most of them are simple like taking a tour and sharing a folder with one of your friends or posting on your Facebook wall etc. You get 50gb dropbox space for 2 years free.

@Tanveer

Waiting for S3 review

I've not done any of the steps you have mentioned... Ie. No tour, no Facebook.. And no folder sharing with friends. But I do have a shared folder with a friend for very long time...maybe for the past 2 years.

@Tanveer

Waiting for S3 review

I've not done any of the steps you have mentioned... Ie. No tour, no Facebook.. And no folder sharing with friends. But I do have a shared folder with a friend for very long time...maybe for the past 2 years.

And did you get 50gb? If not, after having signed in from the phone, log in through the pc and go to account settings and find the option add more spa was or something like that. Rest should be easy.

^yes, i've got the 50 GB...now i've totally have 54.8GB! Actually i just skipped, when the tour option came!

Samsung Galaxy S3: 'Burned Up' Incident in Ireland to Spoil S3's Release Date?

Source

A day before the Samsung Galaxy S3 debut in the U.S, a Dubliner posted high-definition pictures of a burnt Samsung Galaxy S3 claiming it not only suddenly went on fire but ended up popping with a "bang" sound.

Samsung on the other hand has announced it would look into the incident by means of an investigation and posted on its blog that it would provide further details on the situation.

There have been recent online posts displaying pictures of a Samsung GALAXY SIII that appears to have heat-related damage at the bottom of the device. Samsung is aware of this issue and will begin investigating as soon as we receive the specific product in question.

Once the investigation is complete, we will be able to provide further details on the situation.

We are committed to providing our customers with the safest products possible and are looking at this seriously.

According to the information provided by the online forum, the blogger "dillo2k10" who posted the photos is a registered user since January 2010. He has had more than 1,303 posts so far and does look like a legit user based on his profile page.

dillo2k10 states that after the phone went burning the device continued to work but without any signal. He then returned the phone and was ultimately contacted by Samsung's head customer service representative who gave him a replacement phone and told him he would also be getting free stuff as well.

As suspicious as it may sound, the Latinos Post leaves it up to the readers to judge what the pictures do represent. Pictures are found on the following link: click here.

In the U.S., excitement for the Samsung Galaxy S3 release continues on strong and so far no story, other than the delivery delay announcements from carriers, have conceivably spoiled the device's debut day, including this 'burned up' incident.

Apple is going to file a lawsuit for infringement of patent. Apparently they had the first device which blew upon charging (ipod nano). :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

^yes, i've got the 50 GB...now i've totally have 54.8GB! Actually i just skipped, when the tour option came!

I believe this is only for 2 years.

Yes... And to continue using that space, I think Dropbox charges 50USD per year...

Is this deal still available ???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is this deal still available ???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

yes. Till 30th June. I have a 5000 off coupon for S3 on indiaplaza that I am selling for 1000. The effective price for you will be 34900