Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
st_7

Samsung Galaxy S III

Anyone here had SDS?

I have updated to I9300XXELLC so has this SSD issue been addressed for my Phone or still something is pending?

I just installed I9300XXELLC using ODIN over my Indian Lk1

SDS info:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2091045

To avoid that, I installed Omega 37 ROM and PhilZ recovery last night.

Omega v37,

Based on firmware XXELLC Android 4.1.2 (Date: 22/12/2012),

Kernel Stock XXELLC

Modem XXELLA

PhilZ Touch 4.00-b04 recovery.

Edited by mgdelhi

I am on perseus latest kernel, philz latest version and a lla rom (viking way 4)

The dad part is that no one knows whether it is going to fix the problem or not.

No official statement from Samsung either.

afaik, sudden death of S3 is ONLY observed in International versions and NOT Qualcomm based US variants. So I think, most users in Rimweb are already safe...

• Like 1

There are some who have GSM version also on this forum

afaik, sudden death of S3 is ONLY observed in International versions and NOT Qualcomm based US variants. So I think, most users in Rimweb are already safe...
There are some who have GSM version also on this forum

And this thread is in "GSM Handset Discussion" section. :P

I have updated to Spain Official ROM LLC.

MObile Nos are displayed in European style like +91 XX XX XXXXXX.

Due to this I am getting wrong names for SMS. Pls help how to enable Indian style XXXXXXXXXX

Samsung Galaxy S3 gets a price-cut, now available for INR 28,900

Samsung India has reduced the pricing of Galaxy S III smartphone in the country. Available now at just INR 28,900 for the 16GB version, the smartphone is certainly a no-brainer right now. At this pricing, Samsung Galaxy S III is best bet for anyone planning to grab a high-end Android phone.

Samsung Galaxy S III is the flagship smartphone from the Korean manufacturer and will be until at least April 2013 when the Galaxy S IV will be introduced.

Galaxy S3 features Android 4.0 (Android 4.1 update available), 8MP rear camera, 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280x720p resolution, 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The smartphone also comes with variety of software customisation at a part of Touchwiz Nature UX and the recent Premium Suite update has added several Note II features like multi-window to S III.

Originally introduced in May-end in the country for INR 43,180, Galaxy S III had got a price-cut in Dec-end itself and was being sold at INR 31,900 and this is the second price cut in less than 40 days.

PS: Flipkart is also selling Galaxy S III Garnet Red version for as low as INR 27,400 after a cash-back of INR 1500.

http://androidos.in/2013/02/samsung-galaxy-s3-gets-a-price-cut-now-available-for-inr-28900/

Guys Just got a Galaxy S 3 from a cousin from the US this phone seems to take eternity to charge and after that eternity battery does not last even the time it takes to charge anybody else face this issue.In case I missed something kindly guide me where to look for the same