Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pradeep564

HTC Incredible 2 SIM Card Lock

Friends- I have an issue in one of the used htc inc 2 bought from usa. Need help from gurus.

I have bought the network unlock code from a trusted seller to use it for all gsm networks. I am getting a popup msg of invalid unlock code, while i confirmed with the seller that unlock code is correct. After googling around, got to know that if handset is sim card locked, the network unlock code will not work. We have to get a PUK from network service provider.

I can see a green tick on the sim card lock option in the security option. What can i do to disable sim card lock and then disable network lock. or is there any other issue.

Friends i tried to unlock the same with xtc unlock clip, but got to understand that it doesnt support hboot version 6.13.1002 & hence i have to downgrade the the hboot version to 0.99. Pls help.

first, i think factory reset should solve ur issue.

u need to flash froyo first, u will need froyo ruu, adb package & vivow package. then downgrade the bootloader by pushing through adb. Then flash GB 2.3.3 in bootloader. Once u r in 2.3.3 u can root viz revolutionary.

I dont know if XTC supports froyo (if it does, no need for GB) or not but to root your phone again u need to get on 2.3.3.

cant find all links to help u. may b u can google it. I will post it once i fine the required links.

Request help in downgrading the bootloader through adb