Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

i hate having to pay for std and roaming charges just to call delhi cc when roaming outside NCR

do other gsm operators also have this issue?

or is it only for vodafone?

Afaik Tata (G & C) and BSNL never charges for calling CC on home as well as while roaming... Don't know about others...

AFAIK, Even RCDMA / RGSM does not charge for calling CC from home or from roam... All others are notorious...

i hate having to pay for std and roaming charges just to call delhi cc when roaming outside NCR

Well if you dial 9811098110 it will be chargeable.. but if you dial 111 or 198 while in roaming it will be free.

Well if you dial 9811098110 it will be chargeable.. but if you dial 111 or 198 while in roaming it will be free.

I have used R-CDMA & GSM, Vodafone and Idea till now all in post-pay.

In R-CDMA & GSM for post-pay, there is single customer care number which is (*222) accessible from anywhere within India.

And Vodafone and Idea both have different customer care number for each circle. But if you call the customer care no. of home circle (111 for Voda and 12345 for Idea) from roaming circle you cann't. The only way to contact is the 10 digit mobile CC No. For Voda>>9811098110 and for Idea>> 9891012345, for Delhi/NCR circle.