Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

@kalpesh....same here dude...i am just trying to experiment.

Btw, rather than Titanium, I am using ROM Toolbox Pro which has many more options...works great for me

(PS: Apktop gives a lot more insight :boxing: )

Xparent Tapatalk SkyBlue

inverted looks awesome thou transparent is sustainable only if ur background is dark.

90ce5005f4744162a9b1fc6.png

This version is designed to match the Blue color of Ice Cream Sandwich but we chose to name it differently.
Presenting: Xparent Tapatalk by B-boy™ and Droid DOES!! The Xparent Series of Tapatalk are stand-alone apps. They are not just themes and you do not need the stock Tapatalk installed to run these. The option in settings to change the theme style is just a link to the market app so that you can browse and find the color you like. Once installed, you use the Xparent Tapatalk color of choice to browse your favorite forums.There is a lot of code tweaks to get these versions working the way they do and they are 100% as functional as the stock Tapatalk, just themed out to match the color you like.

What's in this version:
"Light" and "Dark" in the Settings have been replaced with "Xparent" and
"Inverted" so you can choose either without having to install separate apps!
Custom tab icons
Over 400 custom images throughout the app
Semi-transparent widgets
Apps are named in your app drawer according to the color you have...why not try them all?
Much more!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkskyblue.activity

• Like 1

Wohooo... Samsung Galaxy S3 Launcher Ported For Any ICS ROM..
Courtesy: A 13 Year Old HERE

Procedure:

• Copy to System/App Folder OR Install as a User App
  • To add Widgets, Copy to System/App, Change Permissions to RW/R/R, then install again as usual, then press home.
  • Do not conver to System App. Manually copy it to System/App
  • Clear Data in Settings.

If getting constant FC after reboot,

• Go to system/app and install it from system/app
  • Then delete apk from system/app
  • Reboot

73fc2f05-333a-ae03.jpg

• Like 4

The pic looks similar to my stock ics launcher of droid razr.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Sorry if I am going off the topic..Please help to get stylish/neat fonts for android phone...

5 latest top paid Android Apps.

Max Payne Mobile v1.0
My Beach HD v1.7 (live wallpaper)
Sprinkle v1.7.1
SwiftKey 3 v3.0.0.281 (mobile & tablets)
Temple Run Brave v1.1

rSc WiFi at Home (CDMA)

https://play.google....21lX2NkbWEiXQ..

Found this app really useful in saving battery life for the day, so thought of sharing with you all. It is for people like me who forget to turn off wifi on handset while leaving home / office. This app will turn off wifi on handset while you leave your wifi enabled area and will turn it back when you arrive back. It monitors your movement based on your cell location, you just need to add your wifi cell location to its known cell list once for it to work automatically from there on.

This app is for CDMA phones. GSM version also available on Google Play.

[ROOT] Beats Audio™ Installer v2.1
Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: This app will install Beats Audio driver to your system. You will hear a big difference on high end phones but even low end devices will profit from this drivers. DSP Manager will likely not work on many devices.
c6e56b0580.png

Share and like this photo on Facebook to win Beats Tours. Free Shipping worldwide. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=b535d554f3

+++ROOT/SU Access REQUIRED +++
This app will install Beats Audio driver to your system. You will hear a big difference on high end phones but even low end devices will profit from this drivers. DSP Manager will likely not work on many devices.

More Info:

Code:
https://[color=#009900 !important]play[/color].google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motioncoding.beats

Fast Contact v1.1
Requirements: 2.1 and higher
Overview: Great free Useful simple tool for adding new contact during a phone call in one click.
Contact details:
First name,LastName,Phone number,Mobile Number and Email.

Gx3SH.jpg

You just need to tap on the "Fast Contact" button on the dial screen during a phone call , insert the contact details and click on "Add to contact".
The tool also activate the speaker automatically if no headset is connected.
All contacts will be saved automatically to a group called "Fast Contact".
Recent changes:
fix bug - crash after end of a phone call.

More Info:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IG.FastContact

Download Instructions:

[ROOT] Beats Audio™ Installer v2.1
Fast Contact v1.1

please fix the codes..

Paragon NTFS & HFS+ Beta - Mount Any External Hard Drive On An Android Phone / Tablet

Play Store Link >> https://play.google....paragon.mounter

You will need Android 2.3 or higher, rooted, device that support USB storage and of course an adapter to connect to the hard drive.

Get full and unlimited access to the most widespread file systems in the World on your smartphone! Easily copy, transfer and modify data on NTFS volumes alongside with HFS+ ones. Forget about incompatibility issues between your mobile handheld and its big brothers - PC and Mac. Attach to your device any flash drives, hard disk drives and other media with NTFS and HFS file systems and work with them as if there have simple FAT32 one.

<< All posts in the last page pertaining to a particular app has been removed from this topic due to a complaint received. Please refrain from posting it. >>

• Like 1

Somebody PM me the name of the ^ app. I am getting unbearably curious and don't want to waste time digging around the interwebs

even i was trying to recall the same.. what actually is missing now.... :depressed:

lol, i lost 2 posts so am sure what it was :P:

you did not 'backup' them :P

• Like 1

Bharti Softbank has released new cross platform messaging app. Released yesterday, its now available on play store for Android. They will soon release it on other platforms.

The most attracting feature is that the user can send message to others and if they are not on hike, they will receive it as SMS. Also the messages have 3 status, sent, delivered and read. The read status is what excites me a lot......I am using it and the UI is very beautiful...You all can try too.......

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bsb.hike&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5ic2IuaGlrZSJd

Fun, free messaging for life. With hike, messaging has never been simpler.

hike is a new messenger that lets you send free messages to your friends and family! With hike you can message friends that are on hike and also those who aren't on hike to! You'll never have to use another messaging app again. Better yet, its absolutely FREE!

hike uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family.

WHY USE HIKE:

★ CHAT FOR FREE: Once you download the application, you can chat with any of your friends for free. Hike to hike messaging is free, always, worldwide.

★ FREE HIKE2SMS*: We've also built in FREE hike to non-hike SMS. So if you're friends aren't on hike you can still message them. And better yet, for free!

★ FAST: hike is super fast. With sent, delivered, read and typing notifications, it feels like your having a chat with someone in person.

★ SIMPLE, PERSONAL: We've spent countless hours making hike a gorgeously simple app. Messaging has never been simpler and we mean it.

★ SPAM FREE: We've built in some very accurate and smart spam filters so the more you use hike, the smarter it gets to keep those pesky spam messages away. But just in case one or two slip out we've given you the full set of tools to take control. Blocking spam users is just a tap away.

★ NO USERNAME & PINS: Just like SMS, hike works with your phone number and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book. Its that simple.

★ ALWAYS ON: hike is ALWAYS ON. There no more confusion about logging in and logging out. With hike you're ALWAYS CONNECTED.

★ AS OPEN AS SMS: With hike you never need to add "buddies". Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your friends and family. You can message all your friends, even those who aren’t on hike,

★ EMOTICONS: We did say it was 'Fun, free messaging for life'. hike has some awesome emoticons that you can share with friends. You've never seen more emotional and funnier emoticons!

★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Just in case your phones off, hike saves your messages offline until you turn your phone on again

Can someone attach the hike apk here..???

I would suggest to download from the market as the app would be updated very frequently.

You can use method defined here to download it from market.

Even I have to use this method as this app is only available in India.

hey friends... here is an app i came across... great thing that can print your documents through bluetooth or wifi... must have...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dynamixsoftware.printershare&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5keW5hbWl4c29mdHdhcmUucHJpbnRlcnNoYXJlIl0.

Can someone attach the hike apk here..???

Download Link

hike.apk

Can anybody attach an apk file of working htc hub application for my hTc Droid Incredible 2 which is on Chinese GB rom..?

Sent from My hTc Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2