Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Call Recorder Galaxy S2 & S3 | FULL v1.9.18

Total Recall Galaxy S2 is the Best Selling Android Call Recorder On the Planet!
Total Recall Call Recorder for the Samsung Galaxy S2 & Galaxy S3 | Full Version | Record Calls & Voice Notes with ease.
Unlike many Call Recorders on the Market that simply record audio from your Microphone (at low volumes) Total Recall is designed for TRUE call recording, which results in full audio from both sides of the call on ompatible devices. The quality difference is very noticeable when there is background noise during call recording. When Call Recording is Mission Critical, there's only one Call Recorder professionals trust and that's Total Recall by Killer Mobile ®.
This version of Total Recall Call Recorder is designed specifically for the following Android devices:
> Samsung Galaxy S2 (SII) i9100
* Including ROOTED S2's updated to ICS (4.0.3)
> Samsung Galaxy S3 (SIII) (i9300, SPH-L710 (Sprint), SCH-I535 (Verizon))
> Sprint Epic 4G Touch (T-mobile S2 T989 variant)
--------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR Galaxy S2 ICS / 4.03 USERS
--------------------------------------------------------
The recent Samsung Galaxy S2 OS update to ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) / 4.03 effectively BREAKS the ability to record calls on your device. This is NOT a bug and has nothing to do with the app. We have already released an update that fixes this & restores TRUE call recording capabilities to Galaxy S2's running ICS, however it is ONLY available on devices that are ROOTED.
Non-root users can still record from the Mic (at lower volumes) using the Auto-Dictaphone setting.

Total Recall is.....
> Feature Packed & Easy to Use
> The Only Cross Platform Compatible Mobile Call Recorder on the Market
> Developed by a company that's been building mobile apps since 2003
> First Call Recorder to fully Support the Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & Galaxy Note
> Supports full two sided call recording on more devices than any other recorder on the market due to our exclusive 5 step recording wizard available when you first install the appl
> Customer Support via Email & Forums (And yes, we really do reply to our customers!)
Packed with Every Call Recording Feature You Need!
> Record Your Calls Automatically Or Manually
> Record All Calls, Incoming Calls, Outgoing Calls or only Certain Numbers or Contacts
> Widget for quick recording of Voice notes (perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Classes, Memos, Reminders)
> Smartly Named Clips include the Contact Name/Number, Date, Time & More. Easily Rename clips to whatever you want
> Audio support for AMR, WAV, MP4 & 3GPP
> Play back recorded calls directly from the app
> Manually or Automatically Send/Upload your recorded audio & calls via Gmail or to your Evernote Account

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.killermobile.totalrecall.s2.market

• Like 1

@nitink,

Anything similar for Photon 4G? My device is rooted...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by KumaarShah

@nitink,

Anything similar for Photon 4G? My device is rooted...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

these call recording softwares wont work on moto phones unless factory installed.

I tried various apps from market and non worked on my razr while my xt800 had

this feature as stock.

strange ways of motorola.

Get office suite pro for .99$ on sale from play market.
It was priced at around 15$ before the sale.

Sent from my SPH-4710 using Tapatalk 2

Here is the link, grab it...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisystems.editor.office_registered&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5tb2Jpc3lzdGVtcy5lZGl0b3Iub2ZmaWNlX3JlZ2lzdGVyZWQiXQ..

those guys who purchased it or have it installed, here is the font package. been looking for this since a while and finally layed my hands on it :)

instructions
1 install the attached app
2 open OfficeSuite Pro and download the fonts package.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisystems.fonts&feature=more_from_developer

worth investing on this app

REQUIRES ANDROID:
2.3.3 and up

Perfectly Clear for Android
Introductory price $.99
Intelligent Image Correction
Perfectly Clear has arrived for the world’s most popular mobile operating system, Android.
Athentech Imaging, the makers of Perfectly Clear, have been the industry leaders in Automatic Image Correction for years. Our powerful and desktop and intelligent LAB software have led the way for an award winning iPhone app and now Android app.
Camera phones lack the quality and sophistication that dedicated cameras have and often leave you with underexposed, washed out photos. Perfectly Clear Automatically corrects these images and turns them into stunning memories for years to come. Now, from the everyday smart phone user to the experienced mobile photographer, there is an intelligent way to automatically correct your photos anywhere, anytime.
With the new, completely redesigned interface, no effort is required to create and then share beautiful looking images with this fun-to-use app. Watch as Perfectly Clear automatically peels off your original photo to reveal a vibrant, color corrected photo with crisp details you couldn’t see in your original. Want more then automatic? Perfectly Clear lets you use our 10 patented correction to further customize your image the with the use of easy, intuitive sliders.
See for yourself the power of Perfectly Clear
Perfectly Clear for Android is available at an introductory price of $.99! That's 50% off.
This is your chance to get this great new app from an award winning software company. Perfectly Clear will transform you Android photos from mere snapshots into stunning memories.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.worldiety.athentech.perfectlyclear

u will hv to buy some packs to get full features, so i suggest investing 55 bucks in this app

• Like 1

worth investing on this app

Is this better than picsay pro?

(Dont Follow Your Shadow, Lead It!!)

-Sent from my Fax Machine

:previous:

i am impressed with perfectly clear, download the app from the link i gave and seethe difference urself.

As a promotion, its prices at 55 bucks for the app + 55 bucks for portrait mode corrections, i purchased both.

• Like 1

1. Try out "Wordruggle" in the play store...

for those who miss the WORDAMENT of windows fone......the same joy, if not better...

2. Must Must Must try "Crowdcall"

Simply the best calling app i came across on the play store...way better than fring or viber...

download and find out for yourself..The HIGHLIGHT?

Does not require the one u r calling to even have data connection or this app installed.

In short, Cross platform...and the call recipient does not even come to know that u are using this app as he understands that u are calling from ur cellular provider!!!

hope it helps:) :hypocrite:

Installed India Against spam

Thanks for crowdcall..this is great..

There was one more similar app called Bobsled calling which also used to work..

Edit: Given 10 calls per day! Works great

Edited by theking

Just purchased Lgcamera pro..

A very good camera apk with lot of options..the result of camera and video is surprisingly better

@Bablus Its free. why you need it here? you can easily download from the play store.

Haven't installed app to overcome region restrictions..

That's why can't download..

Even at above link the app is not available.. Its referring to market link..

from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

:previous: Check:
  • Like 1

I know I know..

Have been too lazy have that sorted.. Shall get this now..

Thanks Arun

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone Suggest a Good To Do or remainder app which is having a desktop version. Not the web. But a windows desktop app.

Tried Astrid - Very good one. But now desktop version.

Tried Wunderlist - Got a desktop version but cant enter time and all.

Any other ?

Can anyone Suggest a Good To Do or remainder app which is having a desktop version. Not the web. But a windows desktop app.

Tried Astrid - Very good one. But now desktop version.

Tried Wunderlist - Got a desktop version but cant enter time and all.

Any other ?

Calengoo...a paid version but great!

^^^

I use Google tasks

You can access it and edit it from your phone also, desktop also (you will need web access)

I use Better Google Tasks which is a chrome extension for accessing my google tasks from PC .. or you can simply use tasks within your gmail.

For accessing and syncing the same on my mobile I use Tasks

Try it for sometime its pretty neat

~~~~

If you dont want to use web, and need reminders at a particular time, then try Outlook ..and use some app for syncing with your android device

Edited by n_iceman

I have been used outlook and also web. but i didnt like that much. I am looking for one software which we can install on desktop and also on android and will sync.