Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Probably bad download. Download again.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You were right.

Now working :).

Cerberus is free today through appgratis. Grab it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the heads up.. Got it.. Cheers

_______

(Sent from my phone)

Can anyone tell me how Appgratis works?

I mean in Amazon free app of the day is saved in your purchased app list.

But Appgratis seems to open a link in play store where paid app is shown as free.

tomorrow when there will be no offer from appgratis, will i be able to reinstall same app again for free? or is it free only for that very day?

I was thinking the same thing.. Can anyone enlighten us.. Pls

_______

(Sent from my phone)

SMS Backup+

Its a excellent app for backing up your SMS to your Gmail account and now it includes backing of Whatsapp also.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zegoggles.smssync&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsImNvbS56ZWdvZ2dsZXMuc21zc3luYyJd

• Like 1

Using this app for sms.. works amazing..

havent updated for whatsapp.. doing this right away

thanks for info

Welcome to the world of convenience.

Welcome to the Reliance InstaCare application where you can manage your Reliance Mobile account Profile & Account information at your time and while you are on the move. Redefine convenience as Prepaid users can select Packs, Tariffs & STV, recharge, etc while Postpaid customers can check outstanding balances, make instant bill payments and lots more. You can also activate or deactivate the services of your choice, map the nearest Reliance retail store by simply providing a PIN number.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rts.ic.ym&feature=search_result#?t=W10

Got it downloaded yesterday and got logged in as well on my USC S3, shows perfect details of plans, packages and tarrifs, billings, new cycle usage everything.

Adobe Flash Player v11.1.115.63 for Android 4.0+

What's in this version:

This update includes :

* Bug fixes

* Security enhancements

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.flashplayer

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/android/11.1.115.63/install_flash_player_ics.apk

• Like 1

At last!!!!!

Finally android has provided the update which should've been given long back. In the new update of Gmail along with some cosmetic changes it's now possible to pinch zoom mails after opening. In the last update it allowed slide to archive and now pinch zooming.

IPhone provided slide to archive/delete and pinch zooming long back (from the days of 4S at least).

Google was too lethargic to introduce in its own product what ought to have been introduced at least before iPhone did it.

• Like 1

Sadly moto photon 4g is not compatible

Regards

Vaibhav

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

I just started using astrid after comparing many task managers.

The best part is shared task lists across users and backup on google task

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

Sadly moto photon 4g is not compatible

Regards

Vaibhav

compatible with what ?

At last!!!!!

Finally android has provided the update which should've been given long back. In the new update of Gmail along with some cosmetic changes it's now possible to pinch zoom mails after opening. In the last update it allowed slide to archive and now pinch zooming.

IPhone provided slide to archive/delete and pinch zooming long back (from the days of 4S at least).

Google was too lethargic to introduce in its own product what ought to have been introduced at least before iPhone did it.

even their chrome browser was a late entrant as compared to other browsers.

I was referring to google keyboard.. when i was trying to download it from play store it says not compatible..

Sorry forgot to mention before

Vaibhav

ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP)

Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? This need not be! Use your SD card as a working memory expansion!
A great programmer once said to insufficient RAM RAM only helps. Convince yourself how right this man had.
Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks can not be completed, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!

first check ur handsets aompatability with https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roehsoft.meminfo&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swapit.expander.de

Root Cleaner

requires ROOT

Simple and effective application which a lot increases your peformance by cleaning your system. You can choose between quick cleaning and full cleaning. Quick cleaning clears your memory, file cache, etc. and you can do that without reboot. Full cleaning requires reboot, but it makes really total maintenance of your system. Full cleaning is also great when you want to flash other ROM or kernel, so it will clean your device to prevent any problem. Application is also great application manager, you can uninstall, clear data and freeze or unfreeze your system and non-system applications.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartprojects.RootCleaner

• Like 2

Running a footwear business, want to enter daily purchase ,sales Expence, on my Android mobile, anyone know such software for Android Mobiles.

Sent from my S710D using Tapatalk 2

True.

I find Chrome to be the best of lot. I've stopped using Dolphin or Opera.

True.

I find Chrome to be the best of lot. I've stopped using Dolphin or Opera.

Using one x, started finding stock browser as the best..

Cheers

Dear Friends,

Please share good applications to Download online Videos from youtube and from other online media sites.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Go for tubemate application you can get it by Google search....

But it is only for YouTube...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by kalpeshaparmar

I am looking for a good 'CallRec' App for S3 - RCDMA. Tried many listed in this topic but not working.

Pls. suggest a good one. Thanks in advance.

Install umobile application of union bank of India ,but it not working it shows processing only ,any one face this problem.

Sent from my S710D using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for a good 'CallRec' App for S3 - RCDMA. Tried many listed in this topic but not working.

Skvalex call recorder with root works well on note 2

Thanks but it is not working for S3 RCDMA :(

Thanks but it is not working for S3 RCDMA :(

try total recall, works perfect with i535.