Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Not working in electrify m.... :(

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

not working in moto razr m

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

with old moto devices the issue is this app and the stock camera app both have the same name com.motorola.camera, you may need to freeze the existing camera and gallery using titanium backup and then install this.

Friend locator on Google Play Store is a cell site location based exact mapper/plotter. One can add 3-5 family members to locate their last location and live location. If we travel to a distant place and if we have kept this app running in background, and later due to heavy calling or such the battery dies, this app can give proper info about the location. Enabling GPS gives finer location information to the other family members added in this app. It even messages each others' phones when the member has entered in a near locality.

Eg: I have travelled to Delhi via Mumbai this morning, finished my work and returned home at night, this app will show the time of arrival in Mumbai, the time duration of stay and the arrival in Delhi, navigated tracks and back, till the phone is on and data working.

We use this app heavily during the now age of life for safety and security. App is a bit heavy on battery though not too much.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.life360.android.safetymapd

Sent from my N5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Edited by dr.faramroze
  • Like 2

^^ exact google play store link please

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Your smartphone as WII type controllers

So for people always wanted to play with WII controllers here is the good news our android and ios phones can now work as controllers

go to playbrassmonkey.com install android or ios app and connect in same wifi network as your laptop and your phone is a wireless controller for games in thier website

i connected my laptop with hdmi to my tv and had great fun playing this games its a great concept try out monkey golf its definitely a revolution and next step of future gaming.

• Like 2

Welcome to the world of convenience.

Welcome to the Reliance InstaCare application where you can manage your Reliance Mobile account Profile & Account information at your time and while you are on the move. Redefine convenience as Prepaid users can select Packs, Tariffs & STV, recharge, etc while Postpaid customers can check outstanding balances, make instant bill payments and lots more. You can also activate or deactivate the services of your choice, map the nearest Reliance retail store by simply providing a PIN number.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rts.ic.ym&feature=search_result#?t=W10

This app works only on OTAP devices. This app does not login if *228 is not activated. Recharge facility is another addon. Very good app but this security.

Sent from my N5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Can someone suggest a good call recorder which starts recording soon as the call is connected. Need to record conversation of both the parties

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I am also looking for my S3 - tried many available / suggested Apps but none worked :-( Atleast let me hope to get thru if anything turns up here now :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Try this call recorder. It even works on my BB Z10 (after converting apk to bar) when NO native BB app is able to record calls from "line" (they record from speaker phone).

It has been automatically recording all calls from "line" since last 2 months and I have set it to delete calls older than 2 weeks. So i just save the 1-2 calls I need to save.

It doesn't put caller name in the audio file name so that's a bit of a hassle sometimes.

I think it should work for you. Else see the other apps in the linked topic.

I am using SKValex Voice Recorder (LINK).. Its working for almost all phones (GNexus, Note2, RazrMAXX, DroidRazr, RazrMAXX_HD, PantechBurst, etc) I have used... Its costly, but worth each and every paise...

• Like 1

I am using SKValex Voice Recorder (LINK).. Its working for almost all phones (GNexus, Note2, RazrMAXX, DroidRazr, RazrMAXX_HD, PantechBurst, etc) I have used... Its costly, but worth each and every paise...

Yes after lot of research and trials landed with with SKValex and it does the job 100% as promised. No need to root on my S4. Does the work with standard API. RECORDED from line rather then speaker phone. Its $10 but worth every penny.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

Rooted Panasonic P51 with motochopper 1.1

Work done in 10 mins like a charm

Sent from my Panasonic P51 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Moto X active notification

ActiveNotifications allows you to receive important notifications when your screen is off. When you miss a call or receive a new email/SMS, the display will discreetly light up to let you know, without needing to unlock the device. Most phones only have a pulsing notification LED that doesn't actually tell you anything about the incoming notification - with ActiveNotifications, you can immediately decide if something is important enough to act.

• Like 2

Probably the best brightness control app ever with special feature to control brightness from any application u are running. After using this I don't find any brightness control app worth considering.

May take little time to get used to. But after that it will be great. I have placed it on top right side of he screen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rubberbigpepper.DisplayBrightness

Any good Apps for storing 'Outlook' (2010) Notes to Android phone (S3)?

Rooted Razr M with motochopper 1.1.2 , took a few minutes , worked like a charm.

Link please

^^^

here it is http://vulnfactory.org/public/motochopper.zip

Just right click RUN.BAT and run as administrator....

follow the screen instructions and you might be rooted.

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is the world’s 1st Android data recovery software. It is Windows-based Android data recovery software specially designed for you to recover contacts, messages, call history, photos, and videos from all kinds of Android phone and tablet such as Samsung, HTC One and Nexus 10 due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.

It is compatible with all current Android versions including Android 1.5 to 4.2.

Features:

Recover 5 file types: contacts, SMS, and call history from the internal storage of your Android devices, photos and videos from SD card on your Android phones or tablets;

Save contacts, messages, call history in .txt, .xml, .xls and keep photos and video in original formats for better viewing;

Recover data lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc;

Support all Android mobile phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and other brands;

Support various kinds of tablets, including Google, Samsung, Asus, Sony, etc;

Support all Android device running Android 4.2 and newer, Android 3.0 to 4.1, Android 2.3 or earlier;

Preview lost files before recovery.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/android-data-recovery/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Giveaway+of+the+Day%29

almost an hour left, worth a try

Google Relaunches Quickoffice As Free App – New UI And Icon, 10GB Of Free Drive Storage, And More

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quickoffice.android

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

Google Relaunches Quickoffice As Free App – New UI And Icon, 10GB Of Free Drive Storage, And More

Google bought Quickoffice a while back, but didn't really say what it had planned. Well, now we know at least part of the deal. Google has relaunched the Quickoffice app on Android. It's completely free now, and has a new interface and tight integration with Google Drive.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quickoffice.android

• Like 3

I have been using tapatalk free version since long and now got an update to upgrade to pro version. Free version is no longer available?

I have been using tapatalk free version since long and now got an update to upgrade to pro version. Free version is no longer available?

Tapatalk was it ever free?

I don't think I never saw it being free, it was always paid.

I may be wrong

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Doc sir, even i am using it as free but if they force to pay i will happy to do as it helps a lot with lots of forums ...

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2