Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Tapatalk was always a paid application... Tapatalk 4was in beta testing till now so it was available for free... Thats over now so it has been transferred to paid application....

Whoever have purchased Tapatalk before have to re purchase this Tapatalk 4..or can use Tapatalk 2....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Tapatalk was always a paid application... Tapatalk 4was in beta testing till now so it was available for free... Thats over now so it has been transferred to paid application....

Whoever have purchased Tapatalk before have to re purchase this Tapatalk 4..or can use Tapatalk 2....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Which is absolutely unethical. TT2 buyers are not getting automatically upgraded to TT4 rather they have to buy TT4 all new. No discounts are given to existing TT2 users also! I have not seen any other app developer maintain two versions in parallel and treat them like two different products, and make the user pay for both. I have bought both but prefer TT2 over the buggy TT4.

^^^^^

Those who have earlier purchased TapatalkHD are upgraded to TT4 for FREE... I have earlier purchased both Tapatalk2 and TapatalkHD and so I got upgraded to TT4 for FREE...

Yes, I too prefer Tapatalk2 over Tapatalk4....

Tapatalk will become a FREE app starting this weekend as per official tweet below.

11w4xhf.png

• Like 2

some people are going to be real annoyed

• Like 1

You mean.. Some people are gonna get a hurt real bad!

_______

(Sent from my phone)

• Like 1

^^^^

May be they are going to launch Ad-version since the sales of Pro version might have slowed down...

I paid euros 20 for sygic aura india 2 years back and now its free :P:

**** happens

Edited by nitink

BSNL introduces the new Mobile App!
For your mobile recharges, bill payments.Download My BSNL App now and experience first hand the ease of recharging your BSNL prepaid mobile and paying your postpaid bill from your Android phone.
We give you..
* All payment options - credit card, debit card and net banking
* View Prepaid Balance and validity
* Prepaid TopUp, Loading Plan / Migration Voucher
* Postpaid bill Enquiry
* PostPaid Bill Payment GSM, CDMA, Landline and WiMax
* View Bill Payment History for all your numbers
  • Like 4

Tapatalk will become a FREE app starting this weekend as per official tweet below.
11w4xhf.png

already using free version on iphone5 and sam tab 2

• Like 1

You mean.. Some people are gonna get a hurt real bad!

_______

(Sent from my phone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcePxjFujs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by digitalnirvana
  • Like 2

Great app for monitoring all inbound and outbound internet connection used by any app from and to your Android device.
Works on NO ROOT phones too.
Official Free Unlock Key App by Developer for premium version till 19th October in Play Store >> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antispycell.connmonitor.unlockxda&utma=xd
Key Features:
  • Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
  • Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
  • Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
  • Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
  • Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
  • Log and export the captured data.
  • Like 9

Tetherfy is a simple light weight tethering app specially useful for Samsung Galaxy Stellar where Verizon Hotspot does not work. This app instructs inbuilt hotspot to behave in an unlocked manner, it can be installed in other phones where native wifi hotspot utility does not work. Get it free on playstore.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tetherfy&hl=en

• Like 1

Skitch - good photo editing tool.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

THEMER

Themer is more than an app. It will transform your homescreen to something that is beautiful, functional, and designed to fit the way you use your phone. Just choose one of our many free themes from the in-app browser and press apply. We have sports, sci-fi, nature, minimalism, movies, music, and games. Dozens of themes to choose from and more added daily. Based on the Android theming website, MyColorScreen.com, Themer does all the hard work for you, setting up wallpaper, widgets, and icons in one click.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycolorscreen.themer

• Like 1

Nice lock screen app, Cover.. You can have different lock screen for home, office, car etc... Right now you have to wait in Q, just sign up and will get info...

Detailed review, interview with the developer and demo is here..

watch video...

• Like 1

A must have android app: Secret Video Recorder

Secret Video Recorder is the ONLY hidden camera app in the market that does background recording so you can use your phone as normal and NO ONE can tell you are recording video.

Check It here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeronoiseapps.secretvideorecorderpro&hl=en

THEMER

Themer is more than an app. It will transform your homescreen to something that is beautiful, functional, and designed to fit the way you use your phone. Just choose one of our many free themes from the in-app browser and press apply. We have sports, sci-fi, nature, minimalism, movies, music, and games. Dozens of themes to choose from and more added daily. Based on the Android theming website, MyColorScreen.com, Themer does all the hard work for you, setting up wallpaper, widgets, and icons in one click.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycolorscreen.themer

have been using this since a week now. pretty cool app. showed me i am @ 74k in the queue but i got the code within 24 hrs by email.

it says incomaptible with my phone. LG LS -970 . Any ideas why?

So my parents are onboard with Android

however, like we all would have noticed the biggest challenge for them is the keyboard

is there a keyboard available in the ABCD format instead of QWERTY format?

A quick search gave me this,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cintero.kidskeyboard&hl=en

but looking for better one

Does anybody want to download apps from play store to computer instead of to the phone?Then the answer is given below.Open the link and paste the google play link of the app and viola,you can download it to your computer.Paid apps cann't be downloaded by this method.

Link:

http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

• Like 3

Awesome!

CyanogenMod Installer is now in Google Play Store, supports 40 devices

Allows users to flash CM on their Android devices without any complex procedures. The Cyanogen Installer Google Play version works in conjunction with a PC client. No need to worry about root access or unlocked bootloader, Installer will do whatever is needed.For best results, use a stock ROM.

Supported devices: Google Nexus S ( & Nexus S 4G), Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM, Verizon and Sprint), Google Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi. GSM), Google Nexus 7 2013 (Wi-Fi), Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S II (Skyrocket, Hercules, Intl, i9100g Intl), Samsung Galaxy S III (Intl, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Cricket, T-Mobile), Samsung Galaxy S4 (Intl, Sprint, Canada, Cricket, C Spire, T-Mobile, US Cellular), Samsung Galaxy Note (Intl, AT&T, T-Mobile), Samsung Galaxy Note II (GSM LTE, GSM, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint), HTC One (Unlocked, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint)

PC Client Component Download Link >> http://beta.download.cyanogenmod.org/install

CyanogenMod Installer FAQ WiKi Page >> http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/CyanogenMod_Installer

• Like 5

^^^^^

Haha... I am wondering how many bricked devices it may result in newbies attempts, who doesn't bother to read FAQ especially with encrypted BL of few AT&T phones...

But they (CM Team) are going in the right direction, imho... As expected Verizon devices (only GNexus) and Motorola phones has got little to NO (in case of Moto) support from CM...

• Like 1

Buzz Launcher.... Best launcher I have used till date...Best part is homepack which already have everything customized...no need to arrange each and every app...

My current homepack buzz screenshot :

4tv1.png2m6k.png1ztp.pngxcbp.png
there are lots of homepacks..this is just an example..Still exploring it...
Google Play link..
  • Like 3