Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

This is good. I spend almost 2-3 hours after every new install to fix my app icons in desired category/pages etc.

Now I spend everyday 2-3 hours. exploring lovely home pack and installing it.. But no worry part is everything we get pre organised...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Highly addictive brain game THE SILENT AGE...

m26e.png

Google play link... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk.houseonfire.android.thesilentage

I am not a game kinda person but after installing it I couldn't sleep and played it till last...Recommended for everyone... Play with earphone connected...

Waiting for episode 2 now...

• Like 1

^^^^

Yup absolutely interesting game. I just downloaded after seeing your post. The story of the game is outstanding

tapped from DNA

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I need a similar FREE or cheap anonymous tracker like children tracker but children tracker charges around 5$ per month. :(

Please help me out..

Www.safet.me[children tracker original website + it is being supported on Xda]

Thanks in advance!

Fleksy Keyboard

Fleksy-Keyboard-for-Android-Featured.png

Flesky, it’s a keyboard that stands out with an eye-catching design, a powerful auto-correction engine, different layouts and themes, decent language support, handy gestures for quickly performing common actions, and even an invisible mode

Fleksy-Keyboard-for-Android-03.png

Fleksy-Keyboard-for-Android-13.png

Fleksy-Keyboard-for-Android-18.png

I have just deleted SwiftKey for this new app! Amazing and visually looks great!!! MIND READER"

Holy! I never thought I'd leave Swype...this is amazing

• Like 2

<< Unnecessary large QUOTE with images of entire immediate post above removed :angry: >>

Swift wins for hinglish dictionary thru swipe..

Lets try this

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Go ahead

tapped from DNA

Go ahead

tapped from DNA

Nahi jama...

Uninstalled...

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Show Clock

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.showclock&hl=en

the app will show the clock when the phone screen is off that too just by waving above the screen, no touch is require.

more info on above link, works with most of the handsets,

its not the must have, but a cool app i can say !

• Like 1

Assist Task
Description
Assist is a Task management application which is Location based. The app constantly identifies your location. It notifies all the tasks at that location. It also has the typical Date/Time based tasks but what is different is that you can execute these tasks on the click of a button.

* Walking upto the Tube you always listen to music , add the location and tag a media task
* Entering a Hotel , remind your friend that you are waiting .. add the location and tag a SMS task
* At a particular place , not sure whats the places around , use show places and add these places to yours locations
list
* Use Map , long click on a particular place and save it your locations for tagging it against a task.

These were a few of the examples ... The task types that are supported as of now are

1. Media
2. Call
3. SMS
4. Email
5. Alert

lots to come ...

Friends, i have bought a XOLO Q700i. But there is no Call Blacklist in this handset as found in Samsung handsets. Pls recommed me a good Call Blacklist app. Its urgent.

Regards.

root-icon.png Kingo Android ROOT

http://www.kingoapp.com/index.htm

• One Click Root

With no preparation needed

• All Devices Supported

After extensive testing by Android users

• High Success Rate

Guaranteed by years of development

• 100% Safe and Secure
  • features-img1.png
  • features-img2.png
  • Like 1

is there any app to schedule airplane mode in android4?

i need to be able to specify a certain time nightly instead of manually switching it on and off

this was built into my 5 year old bb but can't seem to find a free download for ics

also a nice app would be one that auto sends an sms to a specified number each time i switch my phone on and off

i have to manually send this when i'm flying

not sure if assist task can handle this

Yes of course, there are many. Search for automateit and you can use that or any other similar app.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

i need to be able to specify a certain time nightly instead of manually switching it on and off

this was built into my 5 year old bb but can't seem to find a free download for ics

Give me your email on PM, I will show you with screen shots. Unfortunately, can't upload pictures on this website (from my office network), hence not able to write full post here.

Try tasker. It is paid app though.

Friends, i have bought a XOLO Q700i. But there is no Call Blacklist in this handset as found in Samsung handsets. Pls recommed me a good Call Blacklist app. Its urgent.

Regards.

here is one free app in play store work good

Calls Blacklist - Call Blocker

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vladlee.easyblacklist

also a nice app would be one that auto sends an sms to a specified number each time i switch my phone on and off

I use Battery Reborn Pro

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hubalek.android.apps.reborn.pro

schedule airplain mode , good battery graphs,

Only its a paid app.

Hey everyone! I need a similar FREE or cheap anonymous tracker like children tracker but children tracker charges around 5$ per month. :(

Please help me out..

Www.safet.me[children tracker original website + it is being supported on Xda]

Thanks in advance!

Do you want to track your child's physical location OR the activities they do on the Phone ?

Any apps to Root my samsung galaxy y cdma i509....????

I use Go Power Master for this purpose, not just airplane mode but mobile data/screen timeout, brightness, etc. can also be scheduled.

Any apps to Root my samsung galaxy y cdma i509....????

you can try one root app metion just one page back,

or follow instruction on this page http://stoneboytony.blogspot.in/2013/03/samsung-universal-gingerbread-root.html