Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Simple mod allows you to “Close all” recent apps; works on Xperia Z series

As reported by xperia blog for the Z series devices. it allows you to close all recent apps instead os swiping them one by one.

The app works on the Xperia Z, Z1, Z Ultra, ZR, and ZL, but it may also work on other Xperia handsets too. The app does not require root either. To install, download the apk below and install it as you would any other third-party app. Restart your phone and once you’ve opened a few apps, you should notice the ‘Close all’ button appear. It’s as simple as that.

source

TaskKiller-1ClickCloseAll.apk

• Like 2

I am using whatsapp plus. Since today morning I Am not able to find the online status of any of the contacts. I have checked all settings and till yesterday nite it was fine. Pls help to rectify the problem. Thanks..

I am using whatsapp plus. Since today morning I Am not able to find the online status of any of the contacts. I have checked all settings and till yesterday nite it was fine. Pls help to rectify the problem. Thanks..

Try this, add +91 instead of 0 in front of all numbers, try with one and see. I have 2 whatapp numbers on the same phone, one detects both +91 & 0, the other one requires only +91, without that it does not even see the number in the contacts.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^^

In the recent update, Whatsapp has provided extra security features like hiding your last visit details, etc. Does this have anything to do?

• Like 1

The said feature of hiding one's status was there in whatsapp plus for some time now. In my case,I can see all my contacts and can send/receive msg also but the online status /last seen was blank for all the contacts including mine for most of the time since today morning. It was visible for some time and disappeared again and now is back. Strange!!

Me2 using WA+, all seems normal for me also. I checked in the morning and now after reading your post. All OK with me.

• Like 1

Now after the latest update(both on stock WhatsApp and WA plus) related to privacy settings, things have become somewhat annoying. If I set "last seen" to nobody, even I cannot see the status of my contacts!!! Once I go back and set to everyone, then I also can see status of other contacts. Would like to know if you all are facing the same.

^^ yes same here too wait for another update they might fix it ..

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

Cricket fan and Android user? It’s time to do a little jig as Google has added support for cricket updates to the Google Now app. Now, the app lets you pick any of the international cricket teams (even Afghanistan features), and has also added Indian Premier League teams to the mix.

Cricket has been missing from Google’s sports cards on Now since the introduction of the category. The service did have massive support for most football clubs and international teams, as well as most American sports, including college-level competitions.

Now when you open Google Now (on Nexus devices you will reach it with a swipe up from the on-screen navigation buttons), you can add cricket teams to your cards. You can configure your cards by using the Wand icon right at the bottom and then proceed to the Sports teams section. Here you can add any number of teams to your cards list.

Google’s addition of cricket teams comes at a time when there are quite a few tournaments coming up. The World Twenty20 starts this month, followed by the Indian Premier League, one of the biggest sporting events in the world. Google has in the past supported the IPL through live-streaming of matches and highlight packages on YouTube, so it’s not a surprise that it has added cricket cards, even though we think it’s a little belated.

http://www.google.com/landing/now/

Edited by phonegeek
  • Like 1

^^Great news. Thanks for the heads up.

Now after the latest update(both on stock WhatsApp and WA plus) related to privacy settings, things have become somewhat annoying. If I set "last seen" to nobody, even I cannot see the status of my contacts!!! Once I go back and set to everyone, then I also can see status of other contacts. Would like to know if you all are facing the same.

^^ yes same here too wait for another update they might fix it ..

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

I think it's futile to wait as this doesn't require a fix. It's WA's way of being impartial, you wanna hide your status then why should you get to see others.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Also the fact that on iPhone it was always this way I believe. Hide your last seen and even u can't see of others.

• Like 1

This is same with Hike & Telegram application also.... They hide others online status if you don't show of yours....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Flappy Bird...

its not on playstore,awesome game,beat my score 56.... :bash:

My score is 2147483647. See attachment for proof... (obviously by cheating only)

post-59799-0-12151600-1395061672_thumb.p

Have similar scores for "Subway Surfers" [coins, keys, board, score booster, highScore, etc] and "Temple Run" [Coin, Jewel, Score, Distance, etc]

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 4

Flappy Bird...

My score is 2147483647. See attachment for proof... (obviously by cheating only)

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-03-17-18-21-32.png

Have similar scores for "Subway Surfers" [coins, keys, board, score booster, highScore, etc] and "Temple Run" [Coin, Jewel, Score, Distance, etc]

esyra9uj.jpg

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

Flappy Bird...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-03-17-18-21-32.png

That figure looks very familiar to me n does it have any connection to GameKiller :)

Edited by Notam

KanagaDeepan ji you are the one ;-)

Triggered from SCH-r530u using Tapatalk Pro

That figure looks very familiar to me n does it have any connection to GameKiller :)

Actually sir ji, my score in Subway surfers and Temple Run are using GameKiller. But GameKiller logic won't work in FlappyBird, as the game writes back the old score over the new ridiculous score written by GameKiller. We have to use RootExplorer to locate the xml file (which saves the high score) and NOT save the backup file in the particular folder (else app is smart enough to replace the new fake score to old one).

That number 2147483647 is the largest POSITIVE DOUBLE LONG number. The next numbers are NEGATIVE ones. Usually programmers store the value of high score in DOUBLE-LONG type variable (32 bit) also called DoubleWord. The first digit of 32 bits denotes sign (0 means positive and 1 means negative). This number is 01111111111111111111111111111111 in binary form that is 0 followed by 31 ones. If we add 1 to this we get 10000000000000000000000000000000 -- NEGATIVE ZERO.

So this number is the highest score in most possible games, unless programmer used the D-Word in Unsigned form, where the largest number will be 4294967295 -- Its 32 ones in binary form.

Some more screenshots are here (See the top score written on Train)

post-59799-0-19865700-1395141038_thumb.p

See the goodies in below screenshot. We can also write the collectibles using GameKiller app...

post-59799-0-08616400-1395141064_thumb.p

This can be achieved by using GameKiller app on a rooted phone.

If friends are interested, then I will open a thread on how to use GameKiller to achieve these results faster and safer...

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 3

Hi.. I have one epic 4g touch with Reliance.. Is it safe to uninstall sprint ID, sprint hotspot, voicemail etc? Pls advise.. The RAM is seriously gone down with BBM, Facebook, WhatsApp etc taking chunk of space!!

:previous:

Yes... Go ahead... Better take backup in titanium n then uninstall

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi.. I have one epic 4g touch with Reliance.. Is it safe to uninstall sprint ID, sprint hotspot, voicemail etc? Pls advise.. The RAM is seriously gone down with BBM, Facebook, WhatsApp etc taking chunk of space!!

Leave Hotspot backup and Uninstall rest with titanium backup

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Thank you Hitesh and Dr...

I have a problem.. Though all my saved/downloaded photos are seen under my files, those are not visible in stock gallery..till yesterday I could see and share them but now only the most recent photos and Facebook/picasa synced photos are visible!! What could be wrong? Pls advise..

is there a "nomedia" file in that folder.

• Like 1