Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Pls suggest me a call recorder for HTC One Dual on Kit Kat

Please suggest me Call manager app for Moto G. I need it, as I am on Postpaid supervalue 349 plan, in which 1500 calls are free per month. I need to monitor no. of calls made within biling cycle.

Thanks

@ Sanju_barc, best is register for E bill, which will come by mail with full call details.

Dear prihir,

I need a good app to be updated about how many call i made till date. Coz I do not want to go beyound free calls as per my plan

SwiftKey - One the best keyboards is now free. those who had paid/bought, will get about 10 themes free of cost.. :mad44:

• Like 1

Thats good news, just installed on my Nexus S.

MapmyIndia Releases Its Official Navigation App - NaviMaps!

MapmyIndia NaviMaps is India’s most comprehensive, powerful, accurate, fast, OFFLINE (no internet required once maps have been downloaded) 3D Maps with full turn-by-turn navigation app.

post-69747-0-77642600-1402639932_thumb.jpost-69747-0-74581200-1402639934_thumb.jpost-69747-0-88573100-1402639936_thumb.j

post-69747-0-91283400-1402640050_thumb.j

• Like 6

NaviMaps is freemium. Free for 3 days only :(

Sent from my Lenovo A820e using Tapatalk

^^^

After Aviate installation, It is asking for 'Activate Code' with a message as "either get it from existing user or wait till they expand" :(

'Everything Me' is a similar app and is readily available to use. Available free ->

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.everything.launcher&hl=en

^^^

After Aviate installation, It is asking for 'Activate Code' with a message as "either get it from existing user or wait till they expand" :(

'Everything Me' is a similar app and is readily available to use. Available free ->

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.everything.launcher&hl=en

Aviate - morning denied but evening allowed me to finish the installation :)

Aviate

Installed smooth no question asked

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

Root Explorer, plex, AccuWeather platinum, my backup pro, etc free on Amazon. Cannot post link from phone but jusr search on it on the Amazon Appstore.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Heads Up! You can have Android L’s new floating notifications now

emyjy7ap.jpg

Sadly, the app is available only on Android 4.3+ due to limitations of notifications listeners on versions less than 4.3.

Head on over to the XDA-Developers listing to snag it for free, or hit the Google Play Store to drop $0.99 in support of the developer.

XDA Link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2796182

Watch "Heads Up! - backport of heads-up notifications from…" on YouTube

http://youtu.be/PtrtGduvxms

Must have app for people having OLED screen.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.achep.acdisplay

AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android.
It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what's going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.

• Like 2

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=demo.galmoori.datausage&hl=en

Definitely check this app out. Very good app. Can keep a check on ur monthly call sms and data limits. Resets every month . Very good! Using it myself

• Like 1

^^^

Installation indicates that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This app has access to:
Device & app history
Allows the app to view one or more of: information about activity on the device, which apps are running, browsing history and bookmarks
Contacts/Calendar
Uses one or more of: calendar, contact information
SMS
Uses one or more of: SMS, MMS. Charges may apply.
Phone
Uses one or more of: phone, call log. Charges may apply.
Photos/Media/Files
Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio, the device's external storage
Wi-Fi connection information
Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and names of connected Wi-Fi devices
Device ID & call information
Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubt whether they will use these accessed details for other telemarketing etc?

^^^ App is such that it needs to excess those details. It cannot track your usage without accessing these details.

• Like 1

Good news tapatalk is now free on play store

Cool, but is it possible to use amazon store form India?

Google now/experience launcher has recently been made open for all devices running 4.1 and above.

Earlier it was only available for nexus and Google experience devices.

Through download from internet it worked only with kitkat but now it's a free and open for all .

Cosmetically it might be too simple for many but it works smooth and flawless. As it's the only launcher made by Google rest all are third party. I am a bit of purist personally.

But what many people fail to notice is from any desktop screen you can use hot word 'OK Google' do many tasks. If you train your phone with the phrase then you get access from within any app or menu of this hot word.

It recognizes Indian names easily. Tells you many things.

Like conversion. Calculation. Translation. Even Narendra MODIS age if you ask. Send msg. Put reminder/alarm . play music by any artist in your phone. Etc. Etc. Etc.

It's a must have.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.launcher

• Like 2