Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Dhongi Baba [kidding]... you are cursing app in play store (and people are taking about resetting phone) and here its is Must have App ! Hmmm

post-24513-0-34119900-1407328228_thumb.j

Dhongi Baba [kidding]... you are cursing app in play store (and people are taking about resetting phone) and here its is Must have App ! Hmmm

attachicon.gifDB.JPG

Did you read my comment precisely?

There is a problem I mentioned for which I don't know a solution. How to make it stop in between when it's reading SMS and mails?

It's works fine in rest other cases. It's a must have still. As you got to use it to know it.

Specially the chat bot. God knows I have been conversing with my phone since last evening.. .......lol

Guys whats the best file manager to use,htc decided not to give a simple file manager out of the box. Samsung was easy with this and also to switch files between handset memory and sd card memory.

Which is the best app for this?

Es file explorer is the preferred choice

• Like 2

@ Vijay Thacker...

If you really want to move files between Internal storage and SD card and vice-versa and your phone is running Android KitKat, then your phone must be rooted, afaik... If you are running JB, then no issues... (With root, ES File explorer is a very good option)

For all music buffs spotify is a must have.

Grooveshark works well on chrome browser in mobile but their app has restrictions.

Spotify can't be used in India officially.

But if you go to spotify.com/us

Then you get the download link from your device only.

Edited by ::: VA :::

Hi Friend i know this is must have app thread but need info/review /reliablity about "OGwhatsapp" application

my requirement is, in my dual sim phone i want to use whats app on both number. net search pointed me to this app.

any other pointer will be helpfull too

thanks in advance

Vaibhav

Hi Friend i know this is must have app thread but need info/review /reliablity about "OGwhatsapp" application

my requirement is, in my dual sim phone i want to use whats app on both number. net search pointed me to this app.

thanks in advance

Vaibhav

You can use titanium backup profile switcher to swap between both the numbers on whatsapp... It has widget too.. Only thing is, only 1 number can be active at a time...

Switching between profiles takes only a second though..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks hitesh ji will give it a try.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

thanks in advance

Vaibhav

OGwhatsapp is best, you can have 2 numbers online at the same time. One on OGwhatsapp and normal whatsapp.
  • Like 2

Can some one upload ogwhatsapp.apk download links are not working on their site . let me give try .. Gone thru amit's link but just wanna get very it try. Before searching for alternative, thanks

Can some one upload ogwhatsapp.apk download links are not working on their site . let me give try .. Gone thru amit's link but just wanna get very it try. Before searching for alternative, thanks

OGWhataapp project development is stopped due to original whatsapp license .

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

People who are skeptical about sharing files on cloud but needs to access it on every device, a new service is in place. It uses peer to peer technology to share files between devices with no limits.

Read more here:

http://lifehacker.com/bittorrent-sync-updates-interface-now-makes-sharing-ea-1626954333

http://www.bittorrent.com/sync

• Like 1

Any app to switch between SIMs for data in dual sim handset??

Triggered from My Moto G

Edited by amitroutray

banner.jpg

Hi, I'd like to introduce my android application Tilt Scroll.

Description :

This is a utility application for rooted android devices, wich adds the functionality "scrolling by tilting" to your phone or tablet, so it works with any application on your device. which adds a system-wide Tilt-to-scroll feature to your phone or tablet, so it works with any application on your device.

Features :

* Scroll the screen by tilting your phone.
* Scroll vertically and horizontally.
* Select a scrollable area (when there is more than one on the screen)
* Activate scrolling using the widget which is always available on your screen.
* Show the widget by shaking your phone
* Activate scrolling by shaking your phone.
* You can scroll the screen if it's scrollable, no matter which application is running.
* Accelerate and decelerate the scroll speed.
* Instantly scroll to the top or bottom of the document.

Instructions :

* To activate scrolling, you can either click the button "Play" on the widget, or shake your phone.
* To start scrolling, you tilt your phone in the desired direction followed by a tilt in the opposite direction. If you want to stop scrolling, you simply reverse the order of the previous tilts.
* You can also stop scrolling by touching the screen using one finger.
* To deactivate scrolling, you just touch the screen using two fingers if it's scrolling or one finger if it's not.

Screenshots :

screenshots.jpg

Videos :

Download :

Google Play : http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tafayor.tiltscroll.free

• Like 6

banner.jpg

Hi, I'd like to introduce my android application Tilt Scroll.

Description :

This is a utility application for rooted android devices, wich adds the functionality "scrolling by tilting" to your phone or tablet, so it works with any application on your device. which adds a system-wide Tilt-to-scroll feature to your phone or tablet, so it works with any application on your device.

Features :

* Scroll the screen by tilting your phone.

* Scroll vertically and horizontally.

* Select a scrollable area (when there is more than one on the screen)

* Activate scrolling using the widget which is always available on your screen.

* Show the widget by shaking your phone

* Activate scrolling by shaking your phone.

* You can scroll the screen if it's scrollable, no matter which application is running.

* Accelerate and decelerate the scroll speed.

* Instantly scroll to the top or bottom of the document.

Instructions :

* To activate scrolling, you can either click the button "Play" on the widget, or shake your phone.

* To start scrolling, you tilt your phone in the desired direction followed by a tilt in the opposite direction. If you want to stop scrolling, you simply reverse the order of the previous tilts.

* You can also stop scrolling by touching the screen using one finger.

* To deactivate scrolling, you just touch the screen using two fingers if it's scrolling or one finger if it's not.

Screenshots :

screenshots.jpg

Videos :

Download :

Google Play : http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tafayor.tiltscroll.free

Not working on moto g, no scrolling at all, also didn't ask for root access

Sent from my Falcon_CDMA (Moto G)

Not working on moto g, no scrolling at all, also didn't ask for root access

Sent from my Falcon_CDMA (Moto G)

In my understanding such features require gyroscope to work. This explains why it's not working on moto g as it lacks one. Edited by ::: VA :::

@Ritesh

Since root is required, this is expected...