Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Must Have Android Apps For Your Smartphone - Part II

Recently came across this app for tethering. I have G3 on which tethering option is even not available but with this application, I can easily tether.

Though the app costs around 100 bucks but its a small price considering the value you are getting.

After purchase you can sent email to dev for getting exact Configuration for your model.

Try if someone is facing issues with tethering.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.snclab.wifitetherrouter

Sent from HTC M8 using Tapatalk.

XDA Senior Member xrad has a quality-of-life application that will make your notification-checking process more efficient than ever: with this app, you no longer need to press the power button to check your lockscreen notifications. This app lights up your screen with incoming notifications, showing you the contents right on your lockscreen, but it also recognizes when it is facing down or in your pocket to avoid wasting battery. And if that’s not enough, the app has an unpocketing mode that lights up your screen as you take your phone out of you pocket. The best part? No special permissions, no ads and completely free!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-glimpse-notifications-t3090575

• Like 3

XDA Senior Member xrad has a quality-of-life application that will make your notification-checking process more efficient than ever: with this app, you no longer need to press the power button to check your lockscreen notifications. This app lights up your screen with incoming notifications, showing you the contents right on your lockscreen, but it also recognizes when it is facing down or in your pocket to avoid wasting battery. And if that’s not enough, the app has an unpocketing mode that lights up your screen as you take your phone out of you pocket. The best part? No special permissions, no ads and completely free!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-glimpse-notifications-t3090575

I used the app suggested by you for a day...

But, for better battery savings and more options, try Notify Me! instead

XDA thread for the same is here: Notify Me!

Best thing is that Notify Me! is open source!

Edited by theking
  • Like 1

Today, we’re bringing Periscope to Android devices running 4.4 KitKat and higher. Periscope is the best way to share and experience live video from your mobile phone. Beginning today, Periscope is available in the Google Play Store, the App Store and on the web.

For all music buffs out here, a serious must have, it works across everything play music, Spotify, etc. Along with its own music player.

It's called musixmatch and it gives floating lyrics synced with the song.

Here is how it looks

post-2507-14342625011_thumb.pngpost-2507-143426253311_thumb.pngpost-2507-143426254187_thumb.png

• Like 1