Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
manujgupta

Please suggest a Tablet to buy

Hi All,

I am looking forward to buy a Tablet. I want to buy the best one and am confused between Asus Ee pad Transformer Prime and Ipad 3. Please suggest which on would be the better and why as in terms of Price, software, usage and bang for buck. Somehow I am biased towards Android, but want to make this purchase with an open mind.

Also, please suggest if there are any other options available.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

Android battery life is very poor. My recent trip to Himalaya really made me think about my love for android, my photon will exhaust within 12 hours with data on on patchy network.

All the time I would be more bothered for battery then using phone for productivity while away from office.

My few friends had blackberry which would easily last for 24 hours with data on. Reliance network was infact less patchy then GSM in himachal.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by kshah

battey issue can be easily taken care of by a portable battery pack. I got a 5000 mAh pack as a back up.

hi friends,

please help me to select a tablet pc for my younger brother from list below. his budget is under 10k. also if possible, please suggest better option than his list.

1)BSNL penta t-pad

2)ZYNC PADS

3)KARBONN TAB

4)VOX capacitive.

I have simply no idea about tabs. anyone using tab may share their experience.his budget may be stretched accordingly.

Why micro Max fun book are not included,I have not used but fit and finish of Miramax was best

I have a gtablet (viewsonic) 10" wifi only. You can try that as well, go through various reviews. Excellent hardware, but poor viewing angle. I have bought it 6+ months back @ 11-11.5k. Initially I regretted, since highly slugging customised ROM given by viewsonic known as TnT. However, after custom ROM was installed few days back, it's on full throttle & highly fluid operation..

To my opinion, nowdays, most of the phones has GPS + wifi hotspot kind of features, we can choose a tab which doesn't have this. Since, you can always share your GPS data with tab with some apps on android & with wifi hotspot you can access while traveling.

Finally i am thinking to buy AINOL AURORA IPS 8GB @ 8999/- FROM EBAY. is there any better option than this. pls suggest.

Hi,

I am also planning to buy one to gift my father, budget is around 8k

HCL ME Tablet U1

Micromax Funbook

Want to use for video calling and net surfing. Pls suggest better one. Also if there is any other option.

Thanks

Rajan ji, any suggession?

Ordered a fun book pro for someone a couple of days ago. 9999

Will be delivered in a few days. If you consider specs, it has one of the best at that price point.

wait for a month and a half and by then the giant ASUS GOOGLE N7 will be here in India ( got a relative in US, UK, Australia the ask them to buy and bring it here for u )

smooth as silk , lightening fast with gorilla glass display,

quad core processor ( unbeatable)

1 Gigs of ram

JB out of the box

pure awesomeness , as far as i can say.

ONLY so calleed drawbacks for a limited group could be

1.. lack of expendable storage ( comes in 8GB or 16GB internal memory )

2.. no 3G ( no gsm or cdma connectivity - i think wifi does it way better )

3.. lack of back camera :P lol who uses back camera on a tab , i always use my galaxy S for the purpose.

benn using it for a few days and its a delight,

• Like 1