Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mgdelhi

MTNL Launches 5 New 3G Data Plans in Delhi

Finally here is a great news for MTNL 3G customers, India’s first 3G Mobile and Data Service provider Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) all set to launch of 5 new most affordable and value for money 3G Data Plans starting from just Rs. 41 for its prepaid subscribers in Delhi – NCR telecom circle.

MTNL will introduces new Daily 1 GB 3G Data Plan for Rs. 41, Weekly 1 GB 3G Data Plan for Rs. 76, and Fortnightly 1 GB 3G Data Plan just for Rs. 125. Apart from these 1 GB plans, MTNL also introduces new Half Yearly 3G Data plan for Rs. 4500, offers 200 GB 3G Data Usage valid for 180 Days and Yearly 3G Data Plan for Rs. 5000 offers 100 GB 3G Data Usage valid for 365 days from the date of recharge or activation.

All new plans can be use while Home network as well as National Roaming on BSNL across India. The new plans will be available from 15th May, 2012 via On-line Recharge or E-topup at MTNL Sanchar Haat and retailers.

Source: http://telecomtalk.i...gb-rs-41/93748/

post-9665-0-74580400-1336993720_thumb.jp

• Like 2

these plans are just amazing. delhi and bombay are lucky that they have MTNL. they get unlimited broadband at cheap rates and now 3g services also. compared to mtnl bsnl is utterly useless. why is bsnl not introducing plans like these even though both are govt companies?

..compared to mtnl bsnl is utterly useless. why is bsnl not introducing plans like these even though both are govt companies?

If I remeber correctly, BSNL was the first to introduce 6-months unlimited 3G pack in India.

I am glad MTNL has introduced these great options for Delhi & Mumbai.

Lets hope others take cue from this and start offering competetive packs.

By the way, I couldn't find any official declaration on MTNL portal.

If anyone knows the link for official notification, please redirect me..

what is the online recharge link of MTNL Delhi?

^^^

My dear friend, you have to recharge your MTNL Delhi number through third party online recharge system provided by PAYTM. Here is the link :

https://www.paytm.com/

Here is MTNL Delhi website link :

http://mtnldelhi.in/dolphin/index.php/online-mobile-recharge

how is the PAYTM site? anyone here using it on regular basis? does it generate any receipt of transactions?

how is the PAYTM site? anyone here using it on regular basis? does it generate any receipt of transactions?

I have been using PayTM for TataSky recharge regularly (once a month at least) and occasionally for mobile recharge and faced no problems ever.

You can email after you recharge like:

Dear Customer,

Your Airtel mobile no xxxxxxxxxx has been recharged for Rs. 100. Coupons that you had selected are at the end of this email.

Your order no is xxxxx and your bank transaction id is . Visit the 'My Account' section on www.Paytm.com to download a detailed receipt.

Follow us on twitter or facebook for offers. Now you can add money to your Paytm Cash account. Click here to know more.

For any queries email us at care@paytm.com quoting your order number.

Below are the details for your coupons : CCD(Cafe Latte),Tradus.in(Clothing),Bestylish(Rs.250 off),

Really nice plan for mobile users

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

MTNL Mumbai has the provision of activating data STV through SMS with amount deducted from main balance. Unfortunately MTNL Delhi does not appear to offer any such facility. new tariff now available on website http://mtnldelhi.in/...hp/tariff-plans

Edited by commonman