Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jagan T

Samsung Guru Dual W139 - Twitter App Help

Dear Friends

Last November i bid a tearful farewell to my old LG RD2030 and moved to Samsung Guru Dual W139.

I liked this Dual active CDMA/GSM part and bigger keypad design. I saw in Samsung Website - W139 has Twitter application. So i bought this phone using the Twitter app in GSM. But it seems ot used only in CDMA.

Friends using this mobile please through some light on using Twiiter app of this phone.

1. While starting Twitter app it says "Please upgrade to R-UIM in order to obtain data services".

I understand i need to change OMH Sim. What is the cost for OMH sim and the changing process in Webworld? and also the option to copy the contacts to OMH sim?

2. What will be the usage charges for Twitter App?

Need to use the mobile net packs or pay as u go (MobileNetPAYG - 2p/10kb - 1x & HSD). im a prepaid user.

Yes you have to go webworld ... it will cost you Rs. 4/- only for a new sim card...take your photo ID proof and residence proof and single photo...they will change the sim

Thanks Rakesh. Actually i paid Rs 4 and get the sim, activated in the new handset. but its not a OMH sim. will go to WW and check it.

^ check for diamond logo on the RUIM card to confirm that the card is OMH.

logo-omh.gif

Dear aalok.

Thats right. i will check it sure. I read that you are using W139. did u checked the Twitter app? any info?

never tried.. actually the no. am using on 139 is on non-omh ruim.. will try with omh card and let you know..