Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hey i have just purchased a palm pixi plus from ebay.in, and seller send me phone already activated for reliance with a new number just went to service center and the guys there transferred my number on this handset.

now the problem is that i am unable to find out solution for following things

1) Unable to access app catalog it says : The action could not be completed. Try again later

Please tell me will i be able to use the catalog by any trick, if yes then please guide me ( please take me as a noob because i have very less experience in webos ) THANKS @akash for the fix

2) Unable to run apps which are somewhat heavy : Though the app catalog was not available I tried and managed to get ipk of games ( like angry birds and some other from web ), and installed them using webos quick install software, but when i tried opening the app they didn't open, their card just opend and the app icon was blinking forever, also I installed few small apps using preware and i was able to run them, but in preware there were some heavy apps like webosm ( web os maps ) which acted in the same way

3) How to update from web OS 1.4.0 to the latest version ( will updating it make me lose the reliance network and will i have to again make reliance work with some meid registration )

THANKS IN ADVANCE, PLEASE GUIDE ME AS I AM FRUSTRATED SPECIALLY BECAUSE OF SECOND ISSUE WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN

Edited by Sahil Burman

I had Pixi Plus sometime back and was able to run Angry Birds and some other Apps with some minor Lag.

I guess first you need to install GOVNAH and overclock your Pixi plus.

unless you create profile, app store wont work

Install first use app from preware, you will be able to create palm profile. If you dont have preware, install webosqi on your pc and put your phone in dev mode before connecting to pc. You will be able to install preware from webosqi.

To my practical knowledge, update does not effect reliance number or meid registration. use updates icon on the 3rd screen. after creating profile. regarding heavy applications, I do not know.