Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Forex Trading (Iforex, Xforex Review)

Has anyone used IFOREX or XFOREX they are giving lot many advertisement on all websites. Any review or feedback

Just one line... Don't go with any if these forex services... These all r not based n india n do lot of mal practices. If u want to trade forex, do it only on indian exchanges I.e nse n mcx-sx. They r reliable n legal. If u need more details, u can pm me n we can exchange phone nos.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I second Hitesh view. Go for any Indian Exchages NSE or MCX-SX

Further to it, I would advice dont go unless you know the product,

its very risky and leave aside individuals, banks/corporates have paid heavy price being on wrong foot.

Edited by phonegeek

do lot of mal practices.

Can you elaborate on the malpractices done by the foreign forex brokers?

Since the trading software if owned by themselves n there is no regulator, they often execute your orders even at rates wher spot rates do not reach, specially stop loss orders..

Also, payment is done through credit card n refunded to card only. Again they convert the currency at their own rates..

Just google for reviews u would find many such n even more other examples...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Do you have any particular broker in mind? I mean have you experienced these issues with any real world fx broker when trading with a live account?

I have been trading in the FX markets since some time. Never experienced the issues posted by you with my broker (Oanda). And mind you, Oanda is commonly termed as a 'bucket shop' by many so-called 'experts'.

The only thing which I do not like about Oanda is the drastic increase in the spread rates (10 - 15 pips) when a major news announcement is taking place. If one knows where to enter and place their stop loss, that too is not an issue after all.

Nope... Hv just read reviews... Had once transferred 100$ but didn't do any trading n got my payout back which took 2 months n lot of documentation. Its better to open ac with nse in India. U can find number of nse brokers offering u currency ac.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2