Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
inception

Letsbuy Shuts Down Store, Redirects To Flipkart

Letsbuy which was most popular e-store due to the coupon offerings is now dead. Earlier it failed to raise funds and sold to Flipkart. That time it was said that both will work in seperate way but letsbuy will use flipkart's payment system and delivery network while flipkart will use letsbuy's wide product range to sell. Anyway from today onwards Letsbuy is dead.

2012-05-29_012953.png

• Like 2

lets buy had better prices, lets see how this goes

Nothing to loose anyway. Letsbuy was a neatly made shopping portal and so is Flipkart.

So Letsbuy from Flipkart now.

Thanks Letsbuy for decent online shopping experience

Ye to hona hi tha

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

:( :( :( Letsbuy was my favorite :( :( Product Range was awsome and that too all brands at one stop... I was planning to buy sharp LED 40" 3D which was priced at 71990/- (MRP Around 121000/-) and this model is not available on flipkart :( I just checked it on flipkart and same is priced at Rs. 104999 :( which is too high rate then letsbuy ....

Also letsbuy shopping experience used to be better and they used to ship items of any value for free.

Whereas fliipkart charges Rs 30 for orders <= Rs 200

I did my first online purchase from letsbuy and its service was awesome. Though i have never purchased anything from flipkart but from what i had read in various magazines they are pretty strong with their own delivery network across selected cities & towns. The founders of flipkart(ex-Amazon) are pretty good in creating their own format from which is broadly based on Amazon's. But the pricing was one of the most competitively priced store. Will surely miss the neat and very precise format of letsbuy.

I wonder if it was a good strategy by flipkart to bite the competition and kill them like this. Will this ever help the ecommerce market in India & will we ever see letsbuy's pricing and competitive edge into flipkart????

For me it is a better move. Letsbuy was not allowing payment in any mode for consignments intended to be shipped to West Bengal.

Letsbuy was offering deep discounts in the range of 2000 - 4000 on select Nokia models like E6, 700, 701 in the last couple of weeks. Maybe they were clearing the inventory.

Uninstalling Letsbuy android app now.

Now flipkart will rule market game.

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

For me it is a better move. Letsbuy was not allowing payment in any mode for consignments intended to be shipped to West Bengal.

even flipkart does the same for consignments to WB. some consignments are allowed only in Prepaid and not in cod to WB.

Have you all checked this website www.jabong.com They deliver faster than anyother provider I have used so far.

i had ordered a casio calculator from letsbuy and the order got cancelled y'day. on checking i found the calculators " out of stock: on their selling page. now they say they will refund me the amount in a few weeks. fraud site.

:previous:

how is it a fraud site, if it's refunding the money?

Flipkart's prices have become atrocious since few months.

It is selling most high value items at MRP. You can get all those at few thousand less at other sites like buytheprice.

Even books have become too costly on Flipkart and available at a much lesser price elsewhere online.

As far as honesty and reliability is concerned, yes Flipkart branding is Reliable.

But it's bit like Prime Minister Manmohan Singh analogy.

The Guy also has an Honest branding but what we will do with that honesty if we have to pay a high price for it?

• Like 2

For books HS18 is best one!

Last month I ordered a book on COD and they sent it via Aramex which does not serve in my area! So while I put the issue to CC, they agreed to give the book free of cost!

• Like 1

It was inevitable. For the past few weeks they were giving deals on products and not delivering any of them. They were just stocktaking and now after the inventory is evaluated they have transferred their establishment to Flipkart.

:previous:

how is it a fraud site, if it's refunding the money?

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings from Letsbuy.com

We regret to inform you that due to some unavoidable circumstances we won’t be able to process your order number LSB-XXXXX. We are cancelling this order and you will be notified for the same in the next 24-48 hours.

In case you have already paid for this order, then the amount paid will be credited to your account in next 7-21 working days.

Letsbuy.com does apologize for the inconvenience caused. We do value you as one of our privileged customers.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team at 0124 4901234.

Seeking your co-operation.

Thanks and Regards,

Team Letsbuy

i ordered it on May16, they cancel order after 12 days and say they will refund between 7 to 21 days. Inshort they will make use of money for about a month before refunding. how convenient.

It was inevitable. For the past few weeks they were giving deals on products and not delivering any of them. They were just stocktaking and now after the inventory is evaluated they have transferred their establishment to Flipkart.

flipcart bought letsbuy sometime back. so any deal offered thereafter was by flipcart not by letsbuy.but soon a new startup would come in.

Good offers stopped once flipkart bought letsbuy... The only coupon LBSALE with 5% discount was NOT at all working for all 5 transactions I have done in Letsbuy... So later I avoided them and now I think (seeing experience of Nitin ji above) that was a good decision....

Edited by KanagaDeepan

n'joyed LetsBuy.com with Discount Coupons

- courtesy of our Gurus & Rimwebians.

Time to bid farwell now :(

481299_stock-photo-silhouettes-with-farewell-and-welcome-gesture.jpg