Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stiwari

Reliance Karnataka Introduces Master Plan With 5 Benefits With Single Recharge

Reliance today announced the launch of its best value Master Plan for its GSM prepaid customers in Karnataka.Master Plan offers unique multi benefit recharge offer packs for its new and existing GSM prepaid customers

First recharge of Rs 46 gives 4500 sec free and all on net local call 5 paise/min,offnet local 30 paise /min,STD 60 paise/min, 500 MB data free upto six months and full talktime on all rechage upto 6 months.Existing customers can get all the benefit with Rs 74 recharge

Same plan 74 available for chennai / tn also. Benefit are:

R2r 5ps pm local

R2o 30ps pm local

SMS 5ps

Data 500 mb per month

All recharge above ten rupees will get full talk time.

All the above benefits for Rs. 74 for full six months only in home circle. Not applicable while roaming.

Seems to be a good offer. Available only for rgsm as of now. Rcdma offer will take some time.

CC says you cannot add any other rate cutters like Std or sms packs. Can others comment on this after talking to cc about the same?

Enjoyyyhyyyy....

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I received details about this plan in my RCDMA Tamilnadu number. So I called CC to confirm this. They said they had wrongly sent to my CDMA no. and right now it is only available for RGSM and it is called THALA PLAN.

Seems like a limited period offer to pull and keep customers in network for 6 months and make them accustomed to use data

^ yes STV 74 is not applicable to RCDMA. I tried to recharge online and it failed.

Same plan 74 available for chennai / tn also. Benefit are:

Rcdma offer will take some time.

CC says you cannot add any other rate cutters like Std or sms packs. Can others comment on this after talking to cc about the same?

Info from my inside sources in Reliance

- Many old rate cutters are not working as of now with this plan and they are working on a solution for same. Hence for time being they are maintaining that other rate cutters will not work on this.

^^^

My personal experience:

I had Rs 19 SMS pack active on one of my RGSMs since the day it was launched. (It was earlier at Rs 11, now it is Rs 19 since the last one year or so)

On this RGSM number, I recharged with Rs 74 sometime on 19th June. I was earlier using the Rs 201 STV and my R2R balance was still available till 26th June, though my R2O balance was exhausted on 18th June itself.

Now after recharging with this new Rs 74 STV: -

1.All my local/national/roaming SMSs are still continuing at 0.001 paisa per SMS (it is not a typo, I am being charged that only - it is only one tenth of a paisa now as against the earlier 1 paisa per SMS)

2. My local R2R old balance was still being utilised till yesterday night. I was not charged local R2R at 5 paise per minute. The only difference was that earlier usage was adjusted in seconds, now the usage was adjusted in minutes. But then who cares, more than 1500 R2R minutes were anyways being wasted by me.

3. All my local R2O is being charged from the main account at 30 paise per minute.

4. GPRS 2G available is 500MB per month for 6 months. (Is it 500 MB per month for 6 months or 500 MB for 6 months?)

5. All subsequent recharges / top ups above Rs 10 are FTT for the next 6 months, I did a Rs 50 recharge on 19th June alongwith Rs 74 and instantly my main balance was upped by Rs 50, no time lag at all.

Now I would like to know if RCOM can reverse the above benefits at any point of time within 6 months. AFAIK RCOM, they introduce something with great fanfare and then withdraw it after some time, after finding that they have given more than they can viably offer. And it has happened so many times in the past, so I have a very strong feeling that some of the above benefits will definitely be withdrawn shortly.

Can anyone else confirm regarding all the above benefits - especially the GPRS and subsequent recharges? Are the details of Rs 74 STV available on RCOM's website?

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy while the sun shines.....

Edited by KumaarShah

The GPRS benefit is 500MB/month and all top up provide Full talk time but the differential Talk Time is credited by delay AFAIK.

Infact in Rajasthan they are giving 1 GB/month data free.

RCOM can't change your tariff for 6 months as they have commited it. Not sure for how may days this offer will continue.

^^^

Thanks, confused..

Checked RCOM's website and surprise of all surprises, it is updated fully and with all details for all vouchers. Checked for Chennai, not too sure about other places... Attached pdf for Chennai

Reliance Prepaid Mobile Recharge Vouchers & Reliance Mobile Recharge Information.pdf

Edited by KumaarShah

1.All my local/national/roaming SMSs are still continuing at 0.001 paisa per SMS (it is not a typo, I am being charged that only - it is only one tenth of a paisanow as against the earlier 1 paisa per SMS)

Surely there is a typo there Kumaar ji.... It is 0.001Rs (1p for 10SMS) and NOT 0.001paisa (1p for 1000 SMS)...

Checked RCOM's website and surprise of all surprises, it is updated fully and with all details for all vouchers. Checked for Chennai, not too sure about other places... Attached pdf for Chennai

May be RCom is keenly watching Rimweb :detective: ...

^^^

You caught me on the wrong foot, Kanaga.... Thanks for pointing it out. Am growing older, ha ha ha....

You are absolutely right, I should have typed Rs. 0.001 per SMS instead of 0.001 paisa.

And your calculations are correct - I am indeed being charged 1 paisa for 10 SMS by the above SMS charges.

Yes and RCOM is definitely watching RW very very keenly. And after reading this, they will start charging Rs 10 per SMS (no typo now - ha ha ha) to recover the above losses.

Edited by KumaarShah

Sir Ji, I pointed out that mistake so that RCom will charge Rs10 per SMS to compensate (for 0.1p SMS) and NOT Rs1000 per SMS (for 0.001p SMS) instead :winko:

Ad in Today's Times

post-18296-0-16225300-1340949843_thumb.p

I am on Simple PPM plan (the older one launched in 2009 with all calls at 50p incl. roaming). If I recharge with 74 STV what will happen after 6 months. I will go back to base tariff of Rs.1 or to this simple PPM?

Nowadays Simple plans have become too much complicated... If you want that simple plan, just don't change to any other plan..

Reg ur question, you will be back to base tariff of Rs1/min...