Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
M.S.Rao

Reliance To Offer Full Length Movies On 3G Platform

Reliance today announced their partnership with BIGFLIX, a part of Reliance Group’s digital entertainment business to provide premium full length movies to all Reliance 3G subscribers at Rs. 30 per movie.

This premium service is available with no data charges to avail this offer Reliance subscribers have to log on to vod.rcom.co.in using their Reliance Mobile.

On this link, the subscribers can access an extensive movie catalogue powered by BIGFLIX. Reliance subscribers can now choose a movie of their liking and let a completely seamless and crystal clear movie viewing experience on their Reliance Mobile enthrall them.

Some of the popular movies that are available on vod.rcom.co.in are Dabbang, Bodyguard, Jab We Met, Force, Hate Story, Aarakshan, Bumboo and many more. There are many more Song Videos, Movie Clips and Short Clips which are currently available absolutely free for Reliance 3G subscribers.This premium full length movie streaming service on the superior Reliance 3G network is available at Rs. 30.

Unlike any other video streaming service, here the consumer pays only for the content and not for the data that has been used to view this content. This service is available across the Reliance network nationally but for the best experience any 3G handset with 3G data connection is desired.

Source: Telecomtalk

What about downloading these from the website

No charges should apply also what sizes are the movies

What about downloading these from the website

No charges should apply also what sizes are the movies

Not Possible... Site checks apn settings before download. If your download is from PC...!!! I think you mean this only.

i still think this will flop until pricing is reduced by half to below rs. 15 / movie since 99% will not want to watch video on tiny mobile screens for more than 5-10 min duration

maybe handsets that can connect to a tv would help but i find 3g so slow that i gave it up and switched to wi-fi for my ipad2

0.5 mbps on wifi felt faster than 3mb/s on 3g

lets see if 4g can make a difference ...

I am viewing bigflix movies FREE OF COST through their android app on my CDMA mobile. >> https://play.google....e=search_result

There is an app for tablets too >> https://play.google....e=search_result

Dear Rajan bhai,

Pls share the bigflix application link as it is not available for my phone (play store indicates that It is not available for your country).

Regards,

Sadanand

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I am viewing bigflix movies FREE OF COST through their android app on my CDMA mobile. >> https://play.google....e=search_result

There is an app for tablets too >> https://play.google....e=search_result

Not able to install thru' market on my Inc1.

Can you pl provide the apk file?

Here it is..

Thanks Rajan.

it is not free , u need to register and subscribe

I am viewing bigflix movies FREE OF COST

How are you getting them FREE OF COST, Rajan?

For me it is free for 10 minutes for the movies, and Rs. 249/month subscription is required for unlimited viewing.

Had an offer for free viewing which is not available now.