Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance CDMA Prepaid Data Plans | Newly Launched Unified Plans

I did yesterday and got conf. sms too, but using internet it deduct the balance, while using sms it is free.

after 2 days I checked and found no amount deducted using internet in mobile. so need to wait for data plan activated on your mobile.

Can you pl inform me how to check data uses / balance in pre paid CDMA mobile.

Thanks in advance.

after 2 days I checked and found no amount deducted using internet in mobile. so need to wait for data plan activated on your mobile.

Can you pl inform me how to check data uses / balance in pre paid CDMA mobile.

Thanks in advance.

sandeep bhai

i am feeling good for u.. Thats because i had suggested you to recharge through paytm and after that you had written that your data was not working...

• Like 1

i am using reliance (99 Rs plan) in my galaxy pop cdma i559. how can i know the rest balance of my mobile net. pls give me the proper suggestion

I am using a postpaid connection, running 199/= 500mb plan for net on my epic 4g, but now i want to close the plan can anybody help me to close it. I have try a lot talk to cc but unable to talk

Thanks Hetal & co. Just switched to the Mobilenet94 from the Rs.95 200MB plan. Now it is 1GB at a rupee cheaper!! It was my son who put me onto it.

I am using a postpaid connection, running 199/= 500mb plan for net on my epic 4g, but now i want to close the plan can anybody help me to close it. I have try a lot talk to cc but unable to talk

suneelji, visit your nearest webworld & register your complaint there..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Am unable to locate these plans on RCOM site... The unified CDMA data plans listed on site at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/HTML/MobileNet.html are different (direct link - http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/HTML/CDMA_Erecharge.html) . Can anyone please point me to these plans on RCOM site?

Just wanted to be sue before I put in money that I would get this data benefit. The E-recharge from RCOM site to prepaid CDMA does not list even the ones in the RCOM site. It only list the new 94 recharge. I wanted to recharge for 5GB/30 days pack as mentioned by Amit ji in first post. Would recharging online my prepaid number with 801 through third party recharge websites work and I would get 5 GB for 30 days? Please suggest.