Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
lover_boy

Motorola Droid Bionic

there is no topic for bionic

i just got this phone and very happy to have it

If you have any questions about the phone do ask

i request all the gurus to make this topic alive

thanks

I also bought on from ebay to use it on gsm. But somehow even after editing the files, gsm is not working. anyone has idea y so? i did it successfully on razr but this thing is just not working out

^^^

Which GSM SIM did you tried ?

For Bionic very few GSM SIM work. For Razr & D4 most of the SIM do work.

Bionic does work with OMH with 1x Data on Reliance and on MTS (EVDO not yet tested, But it should work). TATA uses Proxy hence only Browser works with 1x & EVDO.

^^^

Which GSM SIM did you tried ?

I tried vodafone, loop and docomo but no success. I also figured out through radiocom that the unlock patch is not working and there are no changes in specified nv line.

@kapilbhai, I checked it on various forums n most of the ppl have got success for using it on GSM.

I will try writing the code from radiocom and see if it works

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Try it out. See if you get any success. You can also write NV item using CDMA Workshop

unable to write nv item. the background of data on top shows in red background and no HEX data. dont kno whats wrong, any idea?

Even after flashing the TBH unlock zip it still doesnt write the NV item. in radiocomm it shows same as factory settings nv data

which recovery you are using ?

which recovery you are using ?

I'm using bionic bootstrap. but i'm unable to write through the radiocom also. dont know why

With bootstrap it should work.

For Radiocomms, make sure you have all drivers and your phone is not in mass storage mode.

unable to get the drivers in place. getting driver mismatch error. u know any way out?

Keep the SIM/RUIM slot empty and than use the hack.

Still same error. m on bootloader 0A.61. is it coz of that by any chance? I'm still getting driver mismatch error even after installing latest version from motorola site

Got success in writing the NV item manually. but still no success on GSM. it stil doesnt work on Vodafone and DOCOMO. will try with someones airtel tomorrow as few ppl have got success with airtel

i have tried airtel with no success..

How come its not working with other GSM carriers?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi! Some good news for Bionic users, A ICS leak has surfaced via cheescake app. The app is said to be able to scan Motorola servers which is used to store their internal roms. Some users at droidhive have been able to install this leak and its said to be working fine except front cam. The ICS is flashable and boots into ICS.

Below is the link to the ICS ROM

http://d-h.st/wO6 (courtesy: husker_fan @ droidhive)

It is usable as of now but would suggest if we can wait for further on it as P3 has already said it is rootable and he is working on it. More details is expected in a day or two and we should have a flashable ICS rom with everything fixed.

ICS for Motorola Droid Bionic leaked, Some people report it to be stable. Version 6.7.2233. We should have official ICS by next month end or a stable leak.

Update the leaked version at your Risk.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1724541

Edited by KapilAgrawal
  • Like 1

the ICS build for Bionic is very stable and its possible to roll back to .902 from this leak. Its also possible to preserve root using voodoo root keeper. Will try it out tonight on the bionic and update it here.

have successfully booted to bionic ICS build. Will update a review soon....

Hi! guys,

Bionic ICS leak .2233 is here. I found a few change in the new ICS leak ROM worth a mention.

The phone also works on CDMA UIM card without any hack. Somehow i managed to get GSM working on it but the network slipped and is does not connect to gsm network as earlier.

Burst Camera...Yes...The camera has a burst mode with stock app. You can take 6 images at a time at 4MP and the outcome is rally nice. It takes 6 images in almost 1 sec and the outcome is also really great. Also the stock camera app has a feature to stop camera shutter sound which is difficult to find in stock roms.

post-74840-0-91541900-1340482143_thumb.jpost-74840-0-86808700-1340482145_thumb.jpost-74840-0-88014100-1340482147_thumb.jpost-74840-0-70348500-1340482149_thumb.jpost-74840-0-58961600-1340482151_thumb.jpost-74840-0-42404800-1340482153_thumb.jpost-74840-0-46715200-1340482160_thumb.jpost-74840-0-25724100-1340482162_thumb.jpost-74840-0-90294600-1340482163_thumb.jpost-74840-0-73302100-1340482165_thumb.jpost-74840-0-59510500-1340482167_thumb.jpost-74840-0-45678300-1340482169_thumb.j

Motorola smart actions, one of really nice apps if you want to create customization as per your requirement like turning on bluetooth at certain time, switching off Mobile data, connecting wifi, etc and is really nice and worth a try.

Another good feature is lockscreen, lock screen is really nice with 4 shortcuts and also silent/ringing mode on top.

post-74840-0-01686200-1340483491_thumb.jpost-74840-0-76448000-1340483495_thumb.jpost-74840-0-03862400-1340483500_thumb.j

Other enhancement are pretty same and not really much changes than other ICS roms, Moto has tried surprisingly implemented home app similar to ICS launcher.

• Like 1

3rd quarter gone no update for ics very irritating

Finally bionic get ICS from today

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk