Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

HTC EVO 4G LTE on Reliance CDMA

I will pm you...

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I might have, give me sometime.

Sent from Samsung S3 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

can anybody tell me hw to program this handset for tata, i m currently using it on reliance.

Hi -

I am using HTC Evo 4G LTE on Reliance prepaid Mumbai. (Bareback_DSB_M2). I have confirmed that EVDO has been activated, and I am on the 92 Rs. plan.

This is a previously used phone bought on Rimweb, and seller has confirmed that programming is ok.

However, I am unable to access EVDO - stuck on 1X.

CDMA Field test shows "Connection is active, but physical link is down".

Help appreciated.

Raj

Mr Raj

I ahve dropped you a PM , try and follow and let me know :)

regards

i tried to gain S-off by Facepalm from XDA. now i am s-off but there is no network on my phone. When i select International voice in mobile network settings then i get signal with roaming icon but i cant make any call. *228 is still working. What should i do now?

Thanks hitesh and hetal bhai.

My phone is working.

Thanks a lot.

Respected Experts

I have recently shifted from Nokia Lumia 822 to HTC EVO 4G LTE and I am facing a strange issue. My HTC is not showing/pairing WI-Fi connection at my home where as it is showing Wi-Fi connection of entire colony. I am and never did face such issue with Nokia Lumia 822 or S2 which are still with me.

After getting registered with Reilance, does one has to again give request for EVOD activiation on number. I have just got my HTC registered and Voice Calls and SMS are working fine.

Pls help.

For evdo yes u will have to give request again as meid on which mdn us being used has changed.

• Like 1

Respected Experts

I have recently shifted from Nokia Lumia 822 to HTC EVO 4G LTE and I am facing a strange issue. My HTC is not showing/pairing WI-Fi connection at my home where as it is showing Wi-Fi connection of entire colony. I am and never did face such issue with Nokia Lumia 822 or S2 which are still with me.

After getting registered with Reilance, does one has to again give request for EVOD activiation on number. I have just got my HTC registered and Voice Calls and SMS are working fine.

Pls help.

Yes contact your seller or any of the reputed member

sent from DNA

i have bought htc evo 4g lte -4 days back.

its working fine , cdma1x and evdo everything working properly.

its having android 4.1 and htc sense 4+

but battery life s**ks.

battery is really draining.

i have brightness to minimum .
sync is off , no facebook app, no games still battery really draining badly..30 % gone in 40 minutes ..i was just using whatsapp app and wifi..and through advance task killer i am killing all app running regularly..
'done all stuffs mentioned in above link..there is some real issue with battery.please guide !

post-83768-0-14311000-1377613464_thumb.p

post-83768-0-55889500-1377613471_thumb.p

HTC EVO 4G LTE has a good processor and hardware, its screen real estate, there is nothing much than can be expected from its 2000mAh battery. You can try Viper LTE ROM, its much better on battery consumption.

Sent from my P5100 Samsung Galaxy Note 8

told you mike to post it on forum,

you will get more inputs..

by the way, you can try using phone without any data, just for calls and then check the battery from 100 to 0 (just for test)

Yeah..I know ..its screen is big..but had Samsung nexus s also..with same use lasted 1 day of heavy use..but there is some serious issue..jellybeen could be culprit?

Should software be reset or battery has give up?

i have bought htc evo 4g lte -4 days back.

its working fine , cdma1x and evdo everything working properly.

its having android 4.1 and htc sense 4+

but battery life s**ks.

battery is really draining.

i have brightness to minimum .
sync is off , no facebook app, no games still battery really draining badly..30 % gone in 40 minutes ..i was just using whatsapp app and wifi..and through advance task killer i am killing all app running regularly..
'done all stuffs mentioned in above link..there is some real issue with battery.please guide !

i don't know if this can be am issue... but with my experience or say communication with the people who using EVO LTE they keep the network mode to LTE / CDMA... instead of only CDMA... the LTE mode drains battery like a big pipeline leakage on this mode... internet works on this mode as well... it shows 3G on top but actual works 1x... just check if your network mode is set on CDMA only...

go to settings > mobile data > network mode> select CDMA ONLY...

Edited by kmc251

U mean ...it should be LTE/cdma?
I have right now set cdma only..and I if does matter because I am using data..just WiFi right now..

I have right now set cdma only..and I if does matter because I am using data..just WiFi right now..

it should be set to CDMA only... and not on LTE / CDMA...

it should be set to CDMA only... and not on LTE / CDMA...

its on cdma only..

not helping the cause. :Sonrojado:

i found a guy on ebay ..he said he doesnt know if there is harware or software defect without actual seeing the ph..

he is saying , he can upgrade it to Android 4.3 (even though it is not offical on this device yet)

could it help ?

well thanx hitesh :hypocrite:

but this website not really helping.

i real do not understand this rom and all technical stuff

all i knew i had done like brightness , black wallpaper , task killer and all that stuff but no improvement

i just wish too know is this a hardware or software bug..?

if it is hardware than i cant really do anything but if it is software bug , i will contact someone to upgrade it.

one more thing as soon i play any game or make a call the top back cover gets really hot.. :ranting:

mostly it is hardware !

first step will be battery after that cant say !

mostly it is hardware !

well to make my decision easy, screen started to have a thin black line on the top so i am gonna return the product.

can you please tell me how to unregister my number from that phone and again get back that number on sim ?

mostly it is hardware !

well to make my decision easy, screen started to have a thin black line on the top so i am gonna return the product.

can you please tell me how to unregister my number from that phone and again get back that number on sim ?

simply visit the reliance web world... give your number and ask them to activate it on a sim... you'll need a blank sim which u can buy from them only... official charge for the sim is Rs. 25... you may also be asked for a photo id and address proof...