Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

HTC EVO 4G LTE on Reliance CDMA

they WILL ask for your photo id proof,

get your number on new sim card only,

Blank sim card charges are only Rs 4, but depends on WW .

• Like 1

Yes Hitesh ji is right the Blank OMH SIM card only cost Rs. 4/- :P

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

Hiteshbhai,

Are u sure about the sim charge as Rs. 4.

The local Web world here in Ahmedabad always charges Rs. 25 for OMH sim and when I asked them, they said that prices have increased.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Earlier charged me also 4. But since six months or so they are charging 25

Ahmedabad web world never get bill for this

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

:previous: 15 days back brought one OMH SIM Card from the Web World. it cost me Rs. 4/- only.

Blank CDMA OMH RUIM card charges are Rs. 4.00, in case you are buying new card or upgrading from Non-OMH to OMH.

if there is any issues related to existing RUIM, be it OMH or Non-OMH, its free.

last week got my GSM # transferred to Nano SIM, then i paid Rs. 25.00. Haven't enquired about replacement GSM (Normal) SIM card..

• Like 1

Ahmedabad web world never get bill for this

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

its your right to have a bill for what you paid, you can even take them to consumer court for this.... [lol I am watching too many consumer affairs advertisement]

My observation

Reliance Web world charge Rs.4

And

Reliance mobile store charge Rs. 25

For one sim card

Hi -

I have a HTC EVO 4G LTE that was working fine on voice/data. I have not changed any settings since few days. The number has been charged with sufficient balance.

Suddenly today I find that the phone shows no network - and I am unable to call. On CDMA Field Test - Reg OP: shows no network.

Is this due to a problem with my phone hardware?

I am in Mumbai.

Would appreciate any help.

Raj

Early release of CyanogenMod 11 KitKat now available on the HTC EVO 4G LTE

Developer Kushdeck released an unofficial version of CyanogenMod 11 based on Android 4.4 KitKat this morning for the HTC EVO 4G LTE. The ROM is listed as an unofficial CyanogenMod 11 release, and still a work in progress.

The installation evidently requires TWRP 2.6.3 recovery, which is linked in the development thread. (The link is not to the TWRP site, so I’m thinking it’s modified. There are no notes on that except one comment that someone needed to flash that version in the OP.) It also includes a link to the new KitKat GApps package, so there are three separate files you’ll need to download and one potentially new recovery to install.

There are no screenshots of the new ROM yet; however, there are also no people shouting loudly that the ROM ate their kittens. I’ll be flashing this sometime this weekend, but I’ve got another Sense 5.0 build and a different AOSP ROM in my queue before it. The first CyanogenMod 11 ROMs started appearing about a day ago across XDA, and have been generally well received with no mentions of feline consumption.

If you’re planning on trying this out, please let us know how it works for you, but also make sure to make a nandroid backup and know how to flash a recovery image from fastboot just in case that version of TWRP doesn’t work for you and the ROM breaks down on you.

[xda-developers]

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 1

I don't know if I'm right to decide to place this problem here.. but needed an advice from experts.

i have attached image of my htc evo 4g lte.

there is the patch visible at bottom right corner.. i don't know what to replace.. whether lcd display or something else.

please suggest me what should i do and where to get the part.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-81160-139885861167_thumb.jpg

I don't know if I'm right to decide to place this problem here.. but needed an advice from experts.

there is the patch visible at bottom right corner.. i don't know what to replace.. whether lcd display or something else.

If touch is working fine in that area then only display needs replacement.

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

One of my friend has shattered his EVO LTE' digitizer. The phone is fully functional. Can digitizer be replaced separately or the whole digitizer + lcd assembly will need replacement { if they are glued together or somethiing} ?

TIA :)

Both together needs to be replaced.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

U cannot use the Digtixer Again

So u need to replace both as your LCD has gone bad

what will happen to this handset after reliance upgrading cdma users to 4g

it will become a paper weight..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

All non sim handsets including iPhone 4/4s/5C/5S can be used with EvDo on BSNL CDMA network.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sir, i have Boost Moto G 1st Gen non sim handset. want to port it to bsnl in MP circle just to use same handset. Do you know procedure to config Non-SIM handset for bsnl. where i will get NV item details? like reliance, we have good discussion on issue. please help.. will visit bsnl office tomorrow.

Thanks Sir! found the post for BSNL prl

Edited by amixt
  • Like 1

Could u plz guide how to configure it for bsnl and share the link of bsnl nv

Edited by drsparsh

You have to use the old NV method. This technique cannot be discussed further but you can do it for your own personal non-professional needs. PM me.

Sent from my K016 using Tapatalk

• Like 1