Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Universal Username And Password For Reliance Netconnect+

Thank you very much..

Great Hetal Bhai,

i am using MotoDrois Razr with OMH sim card ,help me to enter user name & password.

^^^

Nope its not free. But, you have universal settings for any handset. You dont have to feed username/password which were earlier based on MEID or MDN.

• Like 1

so it's only replacing MEId or MDN. Everything else would be the same as per the plan.

one more feather in the cap... :signthankspin:

Great! Thanks HP!

Appreciate all the efforts for getting this through. Must have been long and tiring.

Will the same common username/password work for EVDO HSD Data also in addition to 1X?

^ ...and will the earlier meid based username/password for EVDO keep working OR do we have to change it to net/net now ?

Edited by ami1

From what I understand & my talks with HP, there are 2 parameters.

1. EVDO Parameters - Required to latch / authenticate to EVDO signals. HDR Username & HDR Password are EVDO parameters.

2. Netconnect parameters - Required to start DATA (1x or EVDO). Earlier we used to login either by using MDN as username & password or by RWORLD username & password. These parameters are needed to access data & also billing is based on this.

Now, based on above facts, I conclude as below, (Pls correct me if I am going wrong)

a. Even if 1 is incorrect & 2 is correct 1x will work & evdo will not work.

b. If 1 is correct & 2 is incorrect 1x or evdo both will not work.

c. Suppose u r using mdn 93xxx with meid : ABC & activated evdo on this meid & using internet with username / password as net, then when u change the handset, evdo is still active on old rsn-mdn pair i.e 93xxx : ABC. So, if your handset buyer uses evdo on ur handset with rsn ABC & username n password as net, then u will be billed since meid ABC is linked to your no. 93xxx. So, whenever u change handset, immediately re-activate evdo on new meid so old meid-mdn pair would be cancelled n new meid-mdn pair would be active.

Hope my explanation & conclusion is right & helps the community...

Edited by hiteshkkk1
  • Like 1

its only PPP UID and Password to make IP Connecttion

it dont have to do anything for EVDO (EVDO UID and Password will be required and it will be available in dump only format fori mported phones) for Reliance phone dont worry for EVDO UID and other stuff just use net net in PC

• Like 1

dear hetalbhai

its a great work done by you and team

i dont know if this is the right place to post this request

i am using a fascinate with 1x data can anyone help in activating the evdo

does evdo also has pay as you use kind of plans

jasmin shah

in short - No need for any programming if you want to change number on your handset. Since HDR tunnel authentication UID & Password are MEID based & EVDO/1X authentication UID & Password are standard for all (irrespective of MDN). Hence no need for re-programming.

Before it was required to program handset everytime in case of MDN change since MDN/MDN were used as EVDO/1X authentication UID/Password.

good news :)

Hetal Sir :thumbup:

mods please pin this topic

Thanks Hetal bhai. One question, earlier in PPP tab in CW we used to give MDN/MDN - do we need to change that to net/net even if not changing handset?

^^ as of now, mdn/mdn or net/net both will work & behave same wrt to Billing. net/net is introduced so as to avoid hassles of changing username/password for new no.every time handset is changed.

If u are not going to give ur handset to anyone, u can keep using evdo with existing mdn/mdn settings too. It won't stop working...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

1. EVDO Parameters - Required to latch / authenticate to EVDO signals. HDR Username & HDR Password are EVDO parameters.

2. Netconnect parameters - Required to start DATA (1x or EVDO). Earlier we used to login either by using MDN as username & password or by RWORLD username & password. These parameters are needed to access data & also billing is based on this.

Now, based on above facts, I conclude as below, (Pls correct me if I am going wrong)

c. Suppose u r using mdn 93xxx with meid : ABC & activated evdo on this meid & using internet with username / password as net, then when u change the handset, evdo is still active on old rsn-mdn pair i.e 93xxx : ABC. So, if your handset buyer uses evdo on ur handset with rsn ABC & username n password as net, then u will be billed since meid ABC is linked to your no. 93xxx. So, whenever u change handset, immediately re-activate evdo on new meid so old meid-mdn pair would be cancelled n new meid-mdn pair would be active.

one more clarification required :

EVDO is activated always on MEID/ESN (RSN) and MDN pair. once EVDO is active from backend, one needs to enter HDR Username & Password (varies from device to device) or nv dump for HDR Username & Password.

what i understand from the first post is Universal Username "net" and Password "net" is to be used for activating Data Connection (1x), rather than MDN as username & password for netconnect plan or "omh****@***.relianceinfo.com / S**************D" for Rworld plan.

HDR Username & Password is still required to enable EVDO on Imported handsets.

Please correct me if i am wrong..

You are 100% right. HDR username & password are must to enable EVDO. without them only 1x will work.

^^ as of now, mdn/mdn or net/net both will work & behave same wrt to Billing. net/net is introduced so as to avoid hassles of changing username/password for new no.every time handset is changed.

If u are not going to give ur handset to anyone, u can keep using evdo with existing mdn/mdn settings too. It won't stop working...

Thanks, now one more question - for netconnect using dongle on PC, we dial #777 with some MDN as UID/PWD. Will that need to be changed to net/net? I am talking about data card.

one more clarification required :

EVDO is activated always on MEID/ESN (RSN) and MDN pair. once EVDO is active from backend, one needs to enter HDR Username & Password (varies from device to device) or nv dump for HDR Username & Password.

what i understand from the first post is Universal Username "net" and Password "net" is to be used for activating Data Connection (1x), rather than MDN as username & password for netconnect plan or "omh****@***.relianceinfo.com / S**************D" for Rworld plan.

Exactly right...

• Like 1

post-24516-007472500 1282196127_thumb.jp

HP you are a Champion and a great entrepreneur - hats off to for your future vision

Thanks, now one more question - for netconnect using dongle on PC, we dial #777 with some MDN as UID/PWD. Will that need to be changed to net/net? I am talking about data card.

you can use any.. either MDN or net as username & password..

you can use any.. either MDN or net as username & password..

Thanks.

All is well because of RIMweb, if this information is not here it is nowhere. It's the special dedication thats there in this forum.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Can we use 1GB given by RC 94 on our Reliance CDMA no. using unlocked mts dongle & using the NET/NET as user name & password.