Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Universal Username And Password For Reliance Netconnect+

Can we use 1GB given by RC 94 on our Reliance CDMA no. using unlocked mts dongle & using the NET/NET as user name & password.

Yes U can,, I`m using it with unlocked Reliance ZTE AC 2737

Is this confirmed? Is your balance not getting deducted?

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

my balance is not getting deducted.I'm using net and net as un and pa.sss. even the tn customer care confirmed it..

• Like 1

now if only evdo activation on any no. becomes as easy as sending a sms to toll free no.

as rcdma now has brilliant data plans and easy id & pass. but getting evdo activated is still not easy

with calling CC and makng them understand.

as on most gsm networks to activate 3g is child's play. if the same becomes for rcdma ...............

I got ev activated on my number with a little more child's play. CC gave me 7 days time for activation from the day of applying. Confirmation call on the 4th day and ev starts. They only checked the settings and I replied net user pass, a pain free process now.

Sent from Huawei C8511 on Reliance using Tapatalk

@dr.faramroze

Apologies for not being able to understand you correctly.

Does it mean that - Now you have set your username and password to "net" and you are able to use EVDO?

This would contradict what was mentioned earlier that HDR userID and password would be required to run EVDO, and "net" username and password would allow only 1x Data.

Please be kind to clarify.

doc has got EV activated on RUIM.

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

"omh****@***.relianceinfo.com / S**************D" for Rworld plan is not working as i m on L1 but being charged as netconnect @mins(per min usage)

:censored3::ranting:

any solutions ?

Edited by shanusmarty

I got a EVO LTE activated for evdo by calling CC, they sent NAM and later dictated the apn settings.

Apn=rcomnet

Username= blank

Password= blank

Apn type= internet

Authentication= pap

Never heard of such a setting for hybrid mode.

Sent from my EVO 3D on Reliance using Tapatalk

"omh****@***.relianceinfo.com / S**************D" for Rworld plan is not working as i m on L1 but being charged as netconnect @mins(per min usage)

:censored3::ranting:

any solutions ?

did reliance closed this omh****@***relianceinfo.com and its respective password ?? so now only way to access internet is using netconnect UID and password?

Can we recharge prepaid CDMA OMH SIM with EVDO activated used in smartphone with NetConnect+ HSD prepaid packs and get data according to NetConnect+ pack?

Can we recharge prepaid CDMA OMH SIM with EVDO activated used in smartphone with NetConnect+ HSD prepaid packs and get data according to NetConnect+ pack?

Can anyone please give input on this?

I think this is possible.

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

I tried username and password as net

it gets connected but still I am getting the same 1X speed

do your have activated EVDO on your MDN..??<br /><br />triggered from razr...<br /><br />

After too much followup from the concerned team a new Universal Username and Password is approved for all Prepaid and Postpaid NetConnect or RWorld plans

UserName = net

Password = net

If you are using Imported device please Always Reactivate EVDO to your new Device otherwise you will be billed for usage on your old device !

Hi Team,

I am new to CDMA - I am using a Samsung Sprint Note 3 - Activated on RIM CDMA - 1299 Plan. My EVDO doesn't seem to work, have tried many possible things which I could. Took this ID - Password from Reliance Web World too - Updated through DFS however still no go. Do I need HDR Password ?

If I get it will it work post that or is there any other thing I am missing out on, Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

I got my first smartphone in the form of Samsung epic way back in 2008 from hetalbhai when the nv dump username psswd were mdn based. Now when I m planning to sell this handset, should I change the user id to net & psswd to net using dfs. Pls advise

Gurus I have sold my my epic as mentioned above

Now the buyer is not getting evdo

Have changed mobile nv parameters to net

Pls guide as this handset was bought in 2008 wherein the id passwd used to mdn based

Friends I had a handset bought from Hetal with mdn based nv dump. I have sold the handset and flashed net as mdn and password for buyer. But the buyer is not able to get evdo but only 1x

Pls help

I tried the username net and password net on my unlocked dongle. It does not seem to connect.

If I change it to the MDN (mobile number) and also with the same as the password, it connects immediately.

So, net/ net does not work for me.

I am using a prepaid normal SIM and accessing mobile internet.

^^^

You connect with net net or with mdn , it dose not make any difference.

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk