Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Motorola are not easy phone may will agree, i have Motorola Droid Razr with 2.6.6 which was in OMH card mode and wanted to shift to NV item as i was upgrading it to ICS official via droid utility 1.7 posted else where in this forum.

I was trying for long 2-3 days to get it working in NV mode via CDMA whsp 2.8.5 but it failed all the time.

Problem with moto sets is there is no direct COM port and then you have to use HW VSP (virtual serial port) to connect to it. for this the set has to be kept in windows PC mode for proper handshake and then too many times cdma wksp fails to read / write many times and it keeps on asking SPC.

One more thing after ICS there is no Windows PC mode in Moto USB menu so there was no option to connect it to CDMA wksp or QPST

i was going to net i and found solution so sharing it with you all. the main advantage is you don't need HW VSP for this (tried tested with RAZR must work with other also- can't say) and with this CDMA / QPST connected like charm without any hitch.

Method:

Get your Windows Droid driver - for moto and instal it

connect phone in PC

put your phone in “AP Fastboot” see below

Let’s put your Droid Razr into Fastboot mode. You can do this by holding down Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons together. Hold them down together for about 5 seconds until your phone resets (your screen will flicker and turn off), then quickly let go of the Power button then hold it down again. (See video tutorial if you don’t get it.)

http://droidrazrroot...-2-3-66-12-173/

Now is the main part once in AP F mode there is a option BP tools at last - select it

howto-unroot-unbrick-droidrazr-2-690x533.png

It will install all the drivers needed and bingo it will show in your Device manager along with the com port - thats it

you don't need HW VSP at all and all your commands will work like a charm.

PS:

Please list if it worked in any other moto

Thanks to Parin and Kapil Ji for their help at all times

gossip_girl_season_5_episode_13.jpg

• Like 5

Razr sharp info with motivating visual! All ports will open automatically!

thank you

BP Tools is supported by

Motorola Droid Bionic

Motorola Droid 3

Motorola Droid 4

Motorola Droid Razr

Motorola Droid Razr Max

Some new bootloader on Droid X2 & Photon also support this

• Like 1

After moving to ICS MiUi ROM I am unable to go into BP tools mode :(

It worked earlier when I was on stock ROM. Can't find anything on the net for it as well. Neither the dialler in MiUi allows me to ##DATA#.

Anyone have any ideas?