Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunny hbd

How To Leave Internet Addiction?

dear friends,

i have got addiction of internet. today also sitting on pc since last 5 hours. pls help how to get rid of it.i use internet daily for

3-5 hours in which 2 hours are just waste of time by chatting and other unproductive sites. what to do?

We all are same, it is a new kind of adiction. We all spend half of the time on unproductive stuffs while on Internet

I'm also on the same boat. Lolz... :(

• Like 1

Again this question of deaddiction is being asked online, so that you will have to be on the internet to get de-addicted :P

Its a vicious circle :)

• Like 1

.i use internet daily for 3-5 hours in which 2 hours are just waste of time by chatting and other unproductive sites. what to do?

Hmmm.... So 1-3 hours a day, you are spending on internet is useful.... There is nothing to worry, imho... Even if we work in office, we will be wasting the 50% of time doing unproductive or doing work with less concentration...

Just be careful that it doesn't affect your personal life or career... That will be enough, imho...

Adata Nahi Jandia bhawein haun Changiyan bhawein Madian

Internet is also my weakness

I'm also on the same boat. Lolz... :(

we all are in boat daddu.. what differs is, the size of the boat (duration of being online).. :P

nowadays, i use to be in front of computer or laptop for 17-18 hours a day.. (this doesn't count my internet usage on mobile devices).. :dontknow:

Fastest growing club in the worlda!

Guilty as chargeda!

This guy has some thought provoking ideas about internet addiction. Read the article here >> http://psychcentral.com/netaddiction/

It's quite enlightening.

Then take this test to find out whether you actually qualify for internet addiction disorder >> Internet Addiction Disorder Test

• Like 1

My result is 51

"You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life."

My score is 47

"You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."

My result is 70. :(

"You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life."

​:( ​:( ​:( ​:( ​:( ​:( ​:( ​:( ​:( ​:(

my score is 58

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

My Score is 20. the comment is

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Thank god I still have some control but I have the feeling that I may loose it,

nowadays, i use to be in front of computer or laptop for 17-18 hours a day.. (this doesn't count my internet usage on mobile devices).. :dontknow:

Alok do you feel limited because there is only 24 hours in a day :) and out of curiosity, are you sporting glasses now?

I spend on a average 6-7 hours actively online in a day. Guess I'm suffering from lil' addiction too.

my score is 35..

My Score is 64!

:hypocrite:

I am experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet.!! :censored3:

I got automomatic deaddicted from internet.

bcoz last year my one and only laptop got lost, so i decided not to buy new one.

then reassemble desktop of my friend and got it connected to lcd screen of tv.

this reduces my surfing time, bcoz desktop processor was pentium 3 and other family member were not alllowing me to use pc,bcoz they want to see their favourite tv program on lcd tv.

then brought first android phone, which was having good variety of application, which was really needed by me including tapatalk, which i got from rimweb.

so now surfing internet, only when no application is available

or

when phone's browser doesnt support opening of full web page.

otherwise no need of pc or laptop or desktop.

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

Alok do you feel limited because there is only 24 hours in a day :) and out of curiosity, are you sporting glasses now?

yes, i use glasses..

My Score is 39.. :)

Score: 27.

My Score 46

Scored 51

This is a fantastic video on alternatives to boozing ... i think it may be applicable for any kind of addiction

The talk is given by Bawa ..an Art of Living teacher. I have met him, he is a genuine guy

• Like 3

^^^

Nice Video Vishal Bhai. +1

Thank God, I'm not addicted to Alcohol. :)