Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jewrajka

HTC EVO Design CDMA - RUIM of TATA & MTS Not Working

I have just bought HTC EVO design with gsm unlocked, CDMA ruim enabled.

GSM of all is working fine.

CDMA RUIM of reliance is working, MTS ruim is giving the message that no network ( whereas the same ruim in other handset is working fine ) Tata ruim is giving the message that no sim present.

What can be the problem ?

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Moved >>

<< Topic Moved >>

May be its because of the PRL

Update the prl

It may work!

OMH RUIM of TATA is working now, only problem was that when u wan to change to cdma u have to select the ANY CDMA option from the setting list and thne switch the phone off and then then insert the ruim and switch the phone on, tata cdma starts working.

Now I can see the 3g data sign also , but there is no data exchange , HOW TO GET THIS WORKING ?

Person from whom the phone was bought said that proxy settings would work for tata, downloaded ANY Cut and did the proxy settings which were working on htc droid incredible 1, no result.

I guess 3rd party apps don't have access to set such settings in ICS. Only system apps can do that.

If you can revert to gingerbread with working DATA, try the solution mentioned in this post >> http://www.rimweb.in...te/#entry268475

Also try making Anycut a System App with info in the above post.

Is it actually possible for evo design to support ruim or omh of reliance.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I have tried both non ohm as well as omh ruim of both tata as well as reliance and all have worked except for data part whcih only works through proxy for tata, for reliance i do not know as i do not have the settings for reliance.

I can get reliance cdma data to work, but 1x only. No evdo. We had exactly same issue with motorola bionic, razr.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk 2

The new thread going on about root explorer tweak to get evdo, can it work for evo design.

^^

Where is the thread ?? Can you provide link ?

^^

Did you check bhai.

^^

Did you check bhai.

Using root explorer method here will add spns-conf editing. Write Reliance override settings in spns-conf. Edit Carrier in build.prop. reboot. 1x is guaranteed to start.

Sent from my EVO 3D on Reliance using Tapatalk

But EVDO wont work and 1x wont work in EVDO area.

But EVDO wont work and 1x wont work in EVDO area.

Solution for this will follow soon. Working on it.

Sent from my EVO 3D on Reliance using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi, I just got a new OMH RUIM from Tata CDMA for my HTC Evo Design, hoping that I would be able to use Rs.95 pack but data isn't working. It connects but can't open anything. I would be happy to get 1x data speed. Talked with CSR and was told that I must activate Rs.100+ packs to get the internet working. Then why would they let me activate with so called incorrect plans? Calls and SMS work fine. Is there any RUIM card that I should ask for that can work with 1x data packs? Is there any tweak to get 1x data working on android phones? Anyway I would appreciate it very much any help to get the data working. Thanks in advance.

I have tried both non ohm as well as omh ruim of both tata as well as reliance and all have worked except for data part whcih only works through proxy for tata, for reliance i do not know as i do not have the settings for reitliance.

What's the proxy settings for Tata? Please advise how to set it up as well.

Hi all good Mrng

My problem is my problem is my HTC EVO design battery is draining within one hour if I m using net or playing game or watching video etc.it is not even lasting for 12 hours in idle mode also. This problem is started after I transfered my cdma mdn in nv mode. I want to do battery calibration but don't know how to do. I also want to remove all unwanted sprint apps. if any of this forum can help to do the same I will be very much thankful.

For do above things you have to Root access to your phone.

Battery Calibration: ROOT required

After dry up your Battery put it on charging. When it shown 100% then pullout the charger switch off the phone and again insert the charger. Wait for few minutes for show 100% charge. Then pullout the charger switch on the phone.

Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&hl=en

hyhy4evy.jpg

Install Battery Calibration from Play Store and put the charger back again. Follow the instruction from the above screen shots. Then the OS will install a fresh Battery status file and removes any fake status.

For remove unwanted Sprint apk through Titanium Backup Root: Root Required

Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup&hl=en

mujy5unu.jpg

Open Titanium Backup Root. Goto Backup/Restore tab. First Back up all unwanted apk then uninstall one by one.

Do not forget to restart after done uninstallations >_>

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

Edited by amitroutray
  • Like 1

hello dear friends,

again i am back with new problem, my sprint htc evo design restarts immediately after i switch on the blutooth and it continues restarting till i switch off blutooth. i am on stock ics 4.0.3 rom and this problem occurred when i was pairing blutooth with some one after installing flash transfer. i dont know how to get rid of this problem, i am using this handset in nv mode reliance, help

thanks in advance

Does evo design 4g or HTC hero s works with cdma ruim if yes then gurus pl provide me the information, presently they're working on gsm

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk