Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
surefoot

Reliance Netconnect on Tablet PC?

I have Reliance Netconnect USB modem (Huawei EC1260). I have just bought Google Android 4.0 Capacitive Multitouch Touch Screen Tablet PC 4GB HDMI.

The Mobile Network Settings on the Android are:

- Data Enabled

- Data roaming

- Access Point Names

- Use only 2G networkd

- Network operators

Can anyone help me use my Reliance Netconnect on my Android?

Thanks!

Edited by surefoot

Try creating a new access point. Name it anything. Put #777 in APN setting and in username, password your Netconnect username/password.

Thanks for the reply! I have tried this but nothing happens. The usb modem blinks when the Android is switched on but no internet connection is detected.

Friend, in every USB modem there is a software in the modem, this software is helping us to connect with the PC through USB port. This software is usually work with "Windows" O.S. only and it is not working with Android O.S. That is why your modem is not working.

:previous:

Thanks! I had seen this topic but I was hoping to find a easier solution. I will try it out though and get back to you.

better is to refer the manufacturer's website/user manual to check the devices (datacards) supported by Tab.

Today same problem I faced using cdma data card on tab but gsm works fine without any hassle. Try using gsm data card it detects gsm network