Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

It really Exists - for the most modern family 120 nos the year ahead will be a good year 2013

Click for link: Family Pack - look for your self and who ever orders it gets 10x :hi2: from my side

snsd-2nd-album-track-girlfriend.jpg

• Like 4

^^^

Ha ha ha......daktarrr....yeh toh wohi baat hui ke "DADA KHARIDE AUR POTA BARTE"... Lol. :)

• Like 4

Google Maps - Mapathon 2013 - Feb 12, 2013 ‑ Mar 25, 2013

Make India maps even better. You can co-create with Google, the best maps experience for millions of users and help us make maps for India even better.

Win Android Tablets, Phones And More

• 10 Samsung Galaxy Note 800 Android Tablets

• 40 Samsung Galaxy S II GT I9100 Android Phones

• 50 Flipkart gift coupons worth Rs. 5000 each

• 1000 Google Mapathon 2013 t-shirts and certificates (includes the top 100 above and another 900 people)

A Few Things To Remember

• The contest is open to just about anybody who lives in India

• Dates: Feb 12th ‑ March 25th

• Only edits made in India count

• The top 1000 contestants by number of published edits will receive cool prizes

• Like 2

If you have kids in the age group 13 to 18, encourage & motivate them to participate in this competition. :)

It's your turn to change the world VIDEO

Just watch this.

One of the best Youtube videos I have seen! If you can watch the entire video without smiling... wait ...without laughing, then you deserve an award !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lapxjIwBiXE

• Like 9

Awesome Creativity!!! Online Media In The Times of Gangs of Wasseypur. Watch The Full VIDEO

Gangs of Social Media : Valentine's Day

• Like 3

^^^ Just too good.

Those who have seen d first part of d actual movie will enjoy it even more.

Nonetheless, still see it..Entertainment guaranteed..

It may not be the BEST of Internet but its a video shot by me.

Location : Jungfrau, Switzerland at 11000 feet, quite difficult to breath and temperature that day was -23°C.

Shot on : Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA

It was my 2nd attempt to face -23° C cold at Jungfrau, Switzerland which finally met with success. My wife couldn't complete it due to the extreme cold and lack of breath. It is the highest point in continental Europe. It was bone-chilling but an exhilarating experience, which one can never forget in life. The photos were taken by a Korean friend on Galaxy Note II (whom you can also see in the end of the video). The chilling wind can be heard in the video and also seen by the snow blowing on top of the hill. Don't miss the victory shout at the end.

http://youtu.be/FVti0jKFizM

Hope you feel the effort was worth it... It was for me.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 6

Nice video dk. What was the wind speed? One can be in - 50 but if wind speed is high then you're gone. I felt my visit come live. It was amazing. I was expecting to see you.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

That's amazing DK ji plus got to hear your voice, always nice to put a face/voice to an internet poster.

Sent while mobile.

• Like 1

It may not be the BEST of Internet but its a video shot by me.

Location : Jungfrau, Switzerland at 11000 feet, quite difficult to breath and temperature that day was -23°C.

Shot on : Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II CDMA

. . .

http://youtu.be/FVti0jKFizM

Hope you feel the effort was worth it... It was for me.

Gr8 efforts @ - 23°C.

@ +3°C, I felt like rushing for a warm shelter (though already protected my whole body & face - glasses for eyes).

Where as you have really did a great job by shooting and giving voice too. :thumbup:

Edited by admirer2000
  • Like 1

Namaste

A website for Indians for a Social Cause

Unique Indian Social Networking Website Launched -
www.myvillagepeople.com

www.myvillagepeople.com is worlds’ first social networking website that connects the users with their villages. The website is created to serve as a platform between all Indians living around the world with their villages where they studied and spent their childhood days. Unlike most social networking websites where users just have the user profile, My Village People.com besides Personal Profile, which has regular features, offers another inimitable profile which is Village Profile.

The village profile has features such as Village Wall to post village news, village photos, and school photos. The mailing system, besides the inbox and outbox, also has special feature such as select mails can be send to a groups based on school final year completion, current city/town or country. And it has an important feature that lets users to post ideas/plans to develop their villages and post such developmental activities in Achievement section. The website has a huge database of over 6 Lakh villages stored and all that the users have to do is select their state, district, mandal/sub district and their village.

The beta version of My Village People is launched on Jan. 26, 2013 and hit of very well with the Indian community around the world for its uniqueness and excellent security features, and garnered huge users’ base from across the world. Most Indians registered with My Village People have already started initiate ideas/plans on the website and are on their way to improve schools, hospitals, roads, and providing basic amenities for their village people.

And other the other hand, the village people are pleasantly surprised that the little boys who were born in their small village, well placed today, are reaching out to them to improve their lives.

The sole aim of My Village People.com is to connect Indians with their roots (Villages), engage them with their village people and help improve our Indian villages, because that is where the real India lives. We call it – Save Villages, Save India.

My Village People.com is a product of a MVP Digital Media Pvt. Ltd. -
www.mvpdigitalmedia.in based out of Hyderabad, India. We welcome feedback/suggestions. Please mail them to feedback@myvillagepeople.com.

Please spread the word and help us connect all Indians with their villages.

Thank you
Team - My Village People.

• Like 2

Introducing Google Nose

Explore Treasure Mode with Google Maps

• Like 1

Introducing Gmail Blue

Introducing Google Fiber to the Pole

Smell (google nose ) works best with AMD Brazos processor, i have it

great find

Google Nose, Google Maps Treasure mode, Google Blue, Google fiber to the Pole, S4 Prebooking, OMH on Sprint iPhone....

Yes, Really best of internet... LOL...

• Like 1

After massive success of "Gangnam Style", PSY is back with the NEW Song, "Gentleman"...

147,831,363 Views in 5 Days on YouTube!

PSY - GENTLEMAN M/V VIDEO

• Like 3

Nice way to propose....

• Like 2

PSY is back with the NEW Song, "Gentleman"...
Disgusting... the fart scene... Farto Farto Gentleman... lolz