Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dev997

Reliance CDMA on Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE

Surprised to see better speeds in Vadodara than in ahmedabad.

Tapatalking........

post-74759-13488051209_thumb.jpg

Hi.

Has ne one been able to activate reliance 3g in the newer radios.

Hi.

Has ne one been able to activate reliance 3g in the newer radios.

It doesn't work on any radio except fc12.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I am facing data drop issues very badly... even rebooting does not helps...data comes automatically n goes automatically for 4-5 hours. Any solution gurus?...

^^

Something related to EVDO.

Data on EVDO was down for me whole day. May be its a Reliance issue. 1X was working in non evdo area.

Kapil Jee I am not getting 1x also and for me this problem is from day 1... Nexus is beautiful, fast but from my 15 days uses its a way down for me from my evo3d...battery backup is very bad and speaker sound is very low... but yeah its the most beautiful phone I have used till now...:P

There is a issue with Nexus. If your data does not work fine or you are not in proper coverage area, I suggest you to turn off data else battery drains like anything. might go from 100% to 10% in just 2 hours.

Contact your seller if 1x is not working as well.

• Like 1

Surprisingly both issues solved after EVDO activation as assured by Parin :-)

Now no data drop and also battery is lasting longer... :smartass:

Hi, i am using this handset for about a week or so... AWESOME! thing... loved this handset... great performance in each and everything... internet on handset... or tethering is simply great... good speed... coverage... battery life... everything seems to be just perfect...

for those who using this handset.. i try the epic rom... (Link... http://romdroidhacks...oplus-v5-82912/) too good... buttery smooth... stable... wonderful customizations.... i would give this rom a 10/10...

some screen shots...

post-78870-0-47226300-1350626779_thumb.p

more screenshots..

https://www.dropbox....kyvw/ROpY05PPlm

I will be moving to reliance CDMA service and planning to buy this phone.

A quick query

1) Once i activated EVDO on this mobile, can i flash any custom rom ?

2) Or do i need to be in stock rom as i heard about programming etc to get EVDO working, so thinking the programming might be erased if i flash custom rom ?

Kindly let me know. Thanks in Advance

:previous: When you get the handset from the seller, ask for the NV dump file also. If it gets erased when you wipe or for some other reason, you can always restore it. Make sure you read the FAQ topic (linked on top of all pages) before you buy.
  • Like 1

When I asked seller for NV dump , he replied "I can make a dump file and send you but no use as its not a Qualcomm's chipset. It does not get configured that way."

What to do ?

Who is your seller?

Yes. Dump file is no use for Nexus. But you can ask for screen shot of your MEID registration details. It has all details you need to program Nexus in future.

Yes. Dump file is no use for Nexus. But you can ask for screen shot of your MEID registration details. It has all details you need to program Nexus in future.

I have MEID of my device, how to proceed ?

Many thanks

Who is your seller?

Purchased from Ebay.in seller: adventuressmalik

I have MEID of my device, how to proceed ?

Many thanks

Who is your seller?

Purchased from Ebay.in seller: adventuressmalik

Get me that dump file... I'll extract hdr username n password n mail u

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

PM me your email ID and MEID of the phone.

Thanks alot for that Mr. Amit. But I am still struggling to get my data connection working. I have used ETS to configure setting in phone. but no luck yet.

I am trying to get some local support to get this done. I will let you know the outcome.

Anyway thanks.

Hi,

Just wanted some help. Have Samsung Galaxy Nexus CDMA phone. Everything is working. Except the phone isn't detecting through any computer or laptop when try through USB. The USB option in phone setting isn't highlighted. And yesterday, the phone speaker isn't working. Plz any suggestion

got yhis phone off ebay was using this till last month, an excellent phone especially after the jelly bean update. but the battery life is a huge issue!! and the sceen is not as great as HTC devices like the evo lte or one x the colors are just too saturated! all SAMOLED screens are like that i guess :( but a better build quality than the other samsung phones like the epic touch or the s2.

Hi,

Just wanted some help. Have Samsung Galaxy Nexus CDMA phone. Everything is working. Except the phone isn't detecting through any computer or laptop when try through USB. The USB option in phone setting isn't highlighted. And yesterday, the phone speaker isn't working. Plz any suggestion

Have you installed the necessary drivers? GNexus doesn't support mass storage mode and drivers need to be installed to connect it as media device.

Other options are airdroid, usb otg cable (with stick mount app - - - needs root access)... Both already discussed in this forum AFAIK...

:previous:

Hi

As my phone isn't detected by the pc, I'm not able to root it. Does by rooting the phone, need the phone needs to be registered again to work the reliance number.

2> I'm not able to resolve the speaker problem.. The ringtone or nothing is working. It's like the phone is in silent mode. No audio.