dev997

Reliance CDMA on Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE

even if you go for update , it will fail. due to radio version mismatch

avoid it and post more detail about update like version number etc

even if you go for update , it will fail. due to radio version mismatch

avoid it and post more detail about update like version number etc

Like you said the System update failed.

No update version was given on page. I have got a screen shot will post it ASAP

Having a strange problem with verizon nexus, data works when on EOS rom. But when I flash some other verizon rom the data stops working, call and sms work.

Having a strange problem with verizon nexus, data works when on EOS rom. But when I flash some other verizon rom the data stops working, call and sms work.

Its normal issue, flash any sprint Rom and data will work, data won't work on Verizon or Verizon base roms .

As your radio is fc22 which belongs to sprint.

• Like 1

Its normal issue, flash any sprint Rom and data will work, data won't work on Verizon or Verizon base roms .

I think you meant fc12, I flashed toroplus_for_toro_full_radios-FC12.zip. Will try a sprint rom and see.

OK flashed flashed sprint slim bean rom,but data didn't work. Went back to EOS ROM and data is not working in that too. Programmed it again but still data is no go. Did I mess up anything by flashing the Verizon ROM. My baseband is I515.10 v.fc12/i515.fc05

I think you meant fc12, I flashed toroplus_for_toro_full_radios-FC12.zip. Will try a sprint rom and see.

ya that was typo, i meant FC12 only.

OK flashed flashed sprint slim bean rom,but data didn't work. Went back to EOS ROM and data is not working in that too. Programmed it again but still data is no go. Did I mess up anything by flashing the Verizon ROM. My baseband is I515.10 v.fc12/i515.fc05

Verizon rom might have mess up something...do wipe in recovery.. load EOS rom and try configuration data again

• Like 1

Ok after messing around xda thread, finally managed to get it working. I updated radio to GA02 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=43718379&postcount=942 and updated lte radios to the latest verizon lte radio. Flashed Verizon 4.4 rom and flashed this patch http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=30953309&postcount=407 after flashing the rom. So have got 1X working on verizon rom, will try to activate EVDO tomorrow.

Even after patch for Verizon Rom, it is recommended to use sprint base Rom and radio. You will have peace of mind ...

Verizon Rom with patch will give u evdo too. But further issues will be there, you might be lucky to live with patches.

But no harm in using them . . .

Hi guys,

I am using sprint galaxy nexus s4g with reliance in mumbai. I am not getting good internet speeds even with evdo activated. When i activate data the signal goes off frequently and i dont get proper speed. Tried contacing reliance cc but of no use. I have attached my phone info. Can any1 help.

^^^

This thread is of nexus LTE not of nexus s 4g,

i think there is a separate thread for S 4G,

anyways mention your signal power with 1x and Ev.

looks like network coverage issue to me

^^^

This thread is of nexus LTE not of nexus s 4g,

i think there is a separate thread for S 4G,

anyways mention your signal power with 1x and Ev.

looks like network coverage issue to me

Sumtimes i get full signal and sumtimes only 2 bars but when i switch on the internet the network goes off frequently and i lose the data connection. Is there any way in which i can change the internet settings or can u give me the link of the nexus s4g thread. Thanks for the reply.

^^^

your problem dose not look like handset issue, first test any other handset on same location for same issues,

if you fine 2nd handset working well then look for handset issues.

Dear gurus,

Has anyone tried custom 4.4 kit Kat rom on toroplus sprint galaxy nexus with reliance network??

I tried slim Kat 4.4 toroplus. Every thing works except data. Can any one please help and throw some light on this.

Will appreciate any help in this regards. Right now am on slimbean 4.3.1 and everything works excellent including data.

Thanks

Hi Gurus,

I bought a sprint samsung galaxy nexus from a ebay seller on dec 2012.I haven't updated the mobile from the day as im afraid it will remove the programming related to Reliance cdma & EVDO. There is a system update available for a long time. My phone still runs on 4.1.1.

can i go ahead and update it using the install now option on the software update screen? Will it break the programming related to EVDO?

could you please guide me on how to do that?

Dear gurus,

Has anyone tried custom 4.4 kit Kat rom on toroplus sprint galaxy nexus with reliance network??

I tried slim Kat 4.4 toroplus. Every thing works except data. Can any one please help and throw some light on this.

Will appreciate any help in this regards. Right now am on slimbean 4.3.1 and everything works excellent including data.

Thanks

4.4 Roms are still in their nightly phase or development phase. There is no stable ROM out there yet according to me. I would suggest waiting for some time till somebody ports a stable kitkat rom on galaxy nexus.

They are pretty much stable, try liquid or beanstalk.

It does not has Qualcomm chipset but has via so its not that easy to program. Though SMS n calls have been successfully tested but there are no signs of data so no one is selling it. Even i would advice u to stay away.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot for the quick reply... I was just going to bid for one on ebay and it would have been a disaster.

Thanks again !!! +10000000

Also one more thing - what about the verizon one... I guess same chipset ... so same issues ??

Hi,

I bought two phones, Verizon nexus and Sprint Nexus CDMA non Sim, got programmed by a right guy,

in Verizon the data is not working, (programmer looking into it) other things r super

in Sprint everyhitng is working just fine, but recent ly got an OTA update, I did not do it, instead i removed it from Cache, later I've been getting problems of loosing calls abruptly with a msg 'Radio Off' -> Call Lost -> then network goes off completely and come back in 2 or 3 seconds time, just now got my radio updated with latest release of the same radio only (FC12) but alas, it did not address the problem. :(

Lastly, I dont think if there is a phone at this range that caN be better than a nexus ;)

Having said this, we cannot live with a phone that does not give us its full, data sms calls everything is now a necessity and impacts many vital things... hence planning for a brand new sealed sim based mobile - preferrably CDMA (Reliance is the best)

Hello All,

I am using Galaxy Nexus 3 (Sprint) Android 4.2.1

Can any one suggest or give me step by step guide to update it to 4.3 or 4.4 ?

I have found many solutions on internet but scared to try it out unless 100% sure.

Hello!!!

A friend just gave me his Verizon Nexus i515. Want to use in RCOM network. It has CyanogenMod.

Kindly help in programming it.

post-7841-0-60583700-1402313510_thumb.pn

Sir, no one can guide you to program unless you help yourself. The first step is to read, read and read and then come up with specific issues, we are all here to help.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Edited by phonegeek
  • Like 1

Hello!!!

A friend just gave me his Verizon Nexus i515. Want to use in RCOM network. It has CyanogenMod.

Kindly help in programming it.

First check the RSN / MEID status of this phone

If RSN is clear for new activation then put teamOS rom, or sprint ROM on this phone

then as Saurabh says READ READ , everything is posted on forum

• Like 1

While updating my samsung nexus it stucks on samsung logo its nonsim base phone, I have no knowledge to get out of it, senior members kindly share your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Apologies for bumping an old thread

Requesting assistance from @::Hitesh:: or anyone else familiar with the Sprint and VZW nexus to advice on upgrading from 4.1 TeamEOS sprint ROM

Can I keep FC12 radio and upgrade directly to the Sprint CM12 version i.e. update recovery, and flash ROM?

Edited by digitalnirvana

^^^

Yes, as long as you don't change your radio you can flash any custom rom like cm12

Also note down your min before flashing anything

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk