Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Reliance EVDO Rev B. Multicarrier - Reliance Pro 3

revious:

Well it is available in Maharashtra circle too. You need to check the STV tab.

But I am still not sure if it would be rev A or rev B in Delhi.

Yes. I can see that now. Thanks.

However, why is validty only 28 days and not 30 days?

What happens on the 29th and 30th of the month if you use data or voice? Do they deduct from main balance?

My MN149 plan has validity of 30 days.

hey bro,

Imagine in this way, you recharge a pack for 10 days then you dont ask the company what happens for usage from 11th to 30th day.. Right?

Similarly this is a 28days pack (we were so used to the monthly packs of 30 days validity) so on 29th and 30th day if you dont recharge any other pack your balance will be debited for usage.

Hi guys,

I am in Delhi atm and I have an unlocked MTS Huawei EC306 with me. If I get a prepaid sim from the reliance store, will I be able to get the 949 unlimited plan? If yes then would it be rev A or rev B?

Thank you!

in delhi. only rev. a. will. work

sent by :- huaweitrick02@gmail.com

:previous:

Well it is available in Maharashtra circle too. You need to check the STV tab.

But I am still not sure if it would be rev A or rev B in Delhi.

Yes. I can see that now. Thanks.

However, why is validty only 28 days and not 30 days?

What happens on the 29th and 30th of the month if you use data or voice? Do they deduct from main balance?

My MN149 plan has validity of 30 days.

hey bro,

Imagine in this way, you recharge a pack for 10 days then you dont ask the company what happens for usage from 11th to 30th day.. Right?

Similarly this is a 28days pack (we were so used to the monthly packs of 30 days validity) so on 29th and 30th day if you dont recharge any other pack your balance will be debited for usage.

So that is the catch here.

If i put a reminder or automatically recharge on first of every month, I would easily forget that on 29th of the month, I am using data at much higher rates.

Yes. ..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAytm allows scheduling auto-recharge options with intervals of 7 days, 15 days, 28 days, 30 days, 45 days etc. Just make sure to have money in the wallet and also authorise auto debit to your card

Edited by commonman
  • Like 1

in Vimanagar, I get around 4.5mbps

Is rev b available in NASHIK if available then how to get access

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using Tapatalk

Bought one wi pod from reliance but not getting Rev B speeds only getting Rev A speeds. Following up with customer care since 3 weeks not able to understand difference between two.

How can i prove getting Rev A connection and not Rev B connection

Any senior member can they help me with the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Bought one wi pod from reliance but not getting Rev B speeds only getting Rev A speeds. Following up with customer care since 3 weeks not able to understand difference between two.

How can i prove getting Rev A connection and not Rev B connection

Any senior member can they help me with the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Firstly check if your area served is having Rev B or not, which place city are you from, which plan did you opt & how much did it cost you...

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

WiPod status page will show 3.1mbps for RevA and 14.7 mbps for revB.

Getting RevA only, Any settings change that can be done to get revB.

Getting RevA only, Any settings change that can be done to get revB.

Can you check the network settings page, and make sure only PRO3 is selected.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Already done that.

Even selecting Pro3 will give RevA, if RevB is not present

Hi

Firstly check if your area served is having Rev B or not, which place city are you from, which plan did you opt & how much did it cost you...

How can we check that. I am from Pune - Mahalunge area.

Hi

How can we check that. I am from Pune - Mahalunge area.

I don't think there is a simple way to check this. Couple of suggestions:

1. If you have a handset which supports Rev.B (there is another thread on the forum - search for it) and if you have a Reliance pre-post paid connection with OMH SIM card, you can see if it connects to Rev.B tower or not.

2. Visit the Reliance center in that area and ask them. They can probably show a demo to you with speeds above 3.1 Mbps (which would confirm Rev. B).

This reliance pro 3 is 100% chxxxing. Our area is served with pro3, but I never saw green light glowing. Dony buy this pro3. They extorted money from the public by selling these life time packs. It is utter waste. In our area 94 plan works very well. They are manipulating these dongles (life time).

If dongles are manipulated i am sure gurus here will have a way out

How to get Rev B on phone?

Any special apn setting for phone?

Sent from my NX505J using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am using HTC M8 and Desire 816 both supports Rev.B. I'm getting about 5-8 Mbps.

I'm getting REV.B speeds about 100 meters before my home. But at my home there are two towers covering my area. If i connected to a first tower i'm getting Rev.B and signal strength is 90%. If i'm connected to the 2nd tower i'm getting only REV.A and the signal strength is 100%.

So i want to know, is there any application from which i can choose the first tower manually? So that i can make use of the REV.B speeds.

facing exactly same issue.. at my place, 4-5 towers are nearby and handset keeps on switching towers. only 1 tower is evdo enabled and rest 1x.

Earlier locking with PN no was feasible, guru's can guide more in current scenario...

Reliance pro3 WiFi dongle bakwas. ...post-89235-1438019180_thumb.png i am use last 5 months with advanced rental 6250/- for 12 months unlimited all other system connect,other areas check...all processing i trying ...."reliance wale ne ullu banaya customers ko...."

reliance mobile store in speed 5-7mbps...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Which company dongle you r using? You are pay 6250 to reliance for 12 month?

As per my Enquiry in mobile store at Borivali in Mumbai, they are giving me 6 month period for unlimited plan only.

I wants to buy pro3 dougle. So I getting checking my net speed in my mobile. Currently I am using Micromax AE90.

There are two default APN setting in it.

First one is reliance modem who's setting is change by reliance shop person as username and password as my mobile no...... I am getting 0.5 to 0.3/ 0.2 to 0.45 downloading uploading speed in it.

Second one is reliance wap. In this my username is 'SpiceD88@wap.relianceinfo.com'. Password unknow (any one can guide me for same for password). I am getting 0.98to 0.78/ 0.47to 0.45 downloading uploading speed.

Above results are getting me at same position in Mumbai suburb area.

Sent from my Micromax AE90 using Tapatalk

hello rimweb users

one thing i want to know that

earlier people using huawei ec 315 and ec 306

in Bangalore and various other places where reliance has its own rev b network. and getting good speed

now a days u r getting same speed

or speed cap by reliance cdma on rev b @ sim.

plz tell ur experience

thanks

rahul

sent by :- huaweitrick02