Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Reliance EVDO Rev B. Multicarrier - Reliance Pro 3

Sorry to ask OFF TOPIC

I just found that previous username and password (10 digit MDN & net) is not working with my Reliance CDMA RUIM when tried via AC2766 modem.

Though data works on my HTC 510 smartphone!!

Any idea ?

User name should be net n password net

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

what happens to pro3 when RCDMA shifts to 4G

Pro3 may remain untouched

xiaomi MI 5 works well on reliance CDMA...and getting evdo on it...does it support evdo rev b ???

i live in delhi...evdo rev b is available in delhi???

xiaomi MI 5 works well on reliance CDMA...and getting evdo on it...does it support evdo rev b ???

Did you get it working on Mi5? Please share screen shot

its working fine as you can see the 1x and 3g signal...post-85023-0-17977300-1460371258_thumb.p

its working fine as you can see the 1x and 3g signal...attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-04-11-15-12-47_com.miui.home.png

I still really cant believe :). Can you confirm the Mi5 you have is got in India or from overseas? Would be great if you can share with us the Network settings screen shot you see on your mobile.

Mi5 work with CDma but MI5 lite version of CDMA launch today.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

its working fine as you can see the 1x and 3g signal...attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-04-11-15-12-47_com.miui.home.png

I still really cant believe :). Can you confirm the Mi5 you have is got in India or from overseas? Would be great if you can share with us the Network settings screen shot you see on your mobile.

i bought it from http://www.mi.com/in/mi5/ on 6 april flash sale in india...i got lucky that i recieved it on 9 april 2016...and now its up to you to believe it or not..

Pro3 may remain untouched

how can pro3 work if EVDO is shut down?

i bought it from http://www.mi.com/in/mi5/ on 6 april flash sale in india...i got lucky that i recieved it on 9 april 2016...and now its up to you to believe it or not..

:), No, its not like that. But can you share the screen shot of network settings

Mi5 officially support cdma

With proper meid

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

YEP Mi5 CDMA works fine Just tested yesterday as I got phone... Only three points to remember

1. you need to have 0 (Zero) in front of all indian numbers to be able to dial SMS work fine with +91 numbers but they do not dial.

2. It is Rev A only phone so no more then 3 mbps speed if in any circle people get it.

3. Better be ready for 4G upgrade as Rcom is upgrading to 4G with Jio.

Mi5 officially support cdma

With proper meid

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

But, is it Rev A or B? Please confirm. Btw, I dont see anywhere they mentioned it supports CDMA at least in their specifications. Please share as well if you have any,

YEP Mi5 CDMA works fine Just tested yesterday as I got phone... Only three points to remember

1. you need to have 0 (Zero) in front of all indian numbers to be able to dial SMS work fine with +91 numbers but they do not dial.

2. It is Rev A only phone so no more then 3 mbps speed if in any circle people get it.

Okay, thank you, It is better that I still live with my wonderful E8,isnt it?

seems it support Rev B, Mi agent confirmed that , screen shot shows

but seems it support Rev B as per Mi agent,

Since yesterday R-CDMA voice network is not working properly. Many times calls are missed, lost, dismissed or disconnected. Though Evdo Rev A data working fine on my RUIM on htc 510.

In Kolkata, I guess trials are on full swing!!

I'm also facing similar problems with Kolkata number. 1st time the call gets connected but the voice on the other side is hardly audible. Voice clarity becomes proper only after calling 2nd or 3rd time. Strangely, for incoming calls no such issues.

Once we have Jio live which is on 800 mhz band, can we still use HTC E8 then which we are using now for CDMA?

if it has band 5 or 26, it should work

^^^

Yes Band 5 is sub-band of Band26..

I have trumph no which I am planning to port .. I am waiting for jio 4g or Airtel .. My CDMA no I am just going to scrap.. I was just using it for data ..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk