Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rajanmehta

iPhone 3GS at Rs.9,999 From Aircel

iPhone 3GS For Rs 9,999 From Aircel

Source

25a3pk5.jpg

Aircel is offering Apple iPhone 3GS for Rs 9,999 with a rider of advanced rental of Rs 3000 for which you will get 3G data for 12 months.

Apple iPhone 3GS is now an old phone, yet it has got the same incredible quality and user interface that the latest iPhones have. And with Aircel offering this phone for just Rs 9,999, it is even a better deal.

To grab this deal customers will need to pay advance rental of Rs 3,000 in addition to the cost of the phone which will offer them 2 GB (after 2 GB at a slower 128 Kbps speed) plan for 12 months in 3G circles, and in circles where only 2 G network is available users will get 1000 mins local and STD calls and 2500 local and national SMS along with unlimited 2G data for 6 months.

The only catch is that the plan is available only for the postpaid users. While the plan is more attractive for people where Aircel has 3G network is available but never the less 2G offer is also exciting.

If you are in the market for a smartphone with a budget of Rs 10,000, this is the offer that you can safely go for. Aircel offers only unlimited plans and have one of the cheapest 3G plans in the country, so even after 12 months (in 3G circles) or 6 months (2G circles) as the case may be, users will get very attractive data and voice plans.

Till now iPhone 3GS has been available for Rs 19,990 from Airtel and Aircel.

• Like 3

just now, I got purchased a phone from Aircel show room. for my friend. They charged 9999+999+3000+ Tax. Phone plus one year advance rental (100 calls + 100 sms per month) 12 months plus 2gb 3g data per month (after 2gb it will be 128 kbps). we booked as postpaid connection. They said, handset will be delivered within 3days and it will be unlocked. Thanks rajan.

Good deal, nice to see this phone at this price...

May be even Airtel & Vodafone will come up with matching deals soon..

@gurugopal

What is 999/- for???

Thanks Rajan Sir

+1 for you

^ 999 is for one year advance rental (Voice)..

Why would someone still be crazy about a dated model? Just because it bears the apple logo? Won't there be much better latest phones with better specs even at that price point?

Really great offer at 13 k.

but why they are charging 999 extra?

also they shud absorb tax burden.

otherwise 15730, just 4.2k less compared to 20 k.

Sent from my HuaweiU8300 using Tapatalk

The deal looks decent (NOT good and NOT too bad) enough, especially since the phone though outdated, is atleast UnLocked.... Looks like a STOCK-CLEARANCE sale for me....

Vodafone and AirHELL may bring matching offer without UnLocking the phone and with a Limited plan (1 or 2GB limited)...

May be even Airtel & Vodafone will come up with matching deals soon..

@gurugopal

What is 999/- for???

999 is advance rental plan. You must take some voice post paid plan. In our area it is 297 is minimum plan. Instead of opting 297 per month, I opted for 999 for year.

I'd never go for this. Very old phone with only 256MB RAM and other features which would be considered outdated. Similar offer from MTS with rebranded hTc Hero flopped.

This is another temple where India is being used as dumping ground for an outdated product and in this case, Aircel is abetting that essay.

Similar offer from MTS with rebranded hTc Hero flopped.

but this is iPhone and an iPhone is an iPhone, not HTC.. those who were dreaming of getting their hands on Apple, but couldn't afford, are running for this.. many of them are least bothered about the specs.. all they know is "this is an iPhone".

went to the sales kiosk of Aircel @ Fun Republic Mall, Lucknow.., Without my asking, the sales person started telling about this iPhone thingy, i told him that am not interested in iPhone and he was like :eek:

@gurugoapl

did u received handset?

is 3G working good?

Lol. There is a SPOILER alert reported on one of the website for this offer from Aircel.

So this means it MAY be available at near to this price anyway in market when apple launches new iPhone in september and reduces price of 3GS.

For this offer, you will have to register now but you will get the deliveries in September. But if you are willing to wait that long, then there's no issue.

Full Article: Aircel iPhone 3GS, Is it an amazing offer? Pros and Cons of the Deal

:smiley-bounce022: this is real fun.. pay now, get later...

i booked 5 days back through ncarry and my handset has already been shipped.

@shahab

did u rcvd handset?

rcd and selling...didnt take a liking to iphone

• Like 1

Website showing out of stock.

did they close offer

iPhone 3GS has been discontinued in india now.