Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
majrul

iPhoneCDMATool - Finally an Alternative and Cheaper Alternative to DFS

I am wondering why can't CDMA Workshop guys incorporate this function for iPhone? OR they're simply not interested / capable?

Because 1 year workshop license costs approx US $ 100 whereas here single device flash costs US $ 65!

It seems all programming tools are getting data from servers. I have not checked though. After reading your question I was thinking and got this thought. Will check what happens if I disconnect net after authenticating device with server.

Hi All

I have bought 1 credit from the developer and flashed iphone 4. The software works magical. A new update for the tool is released today, its shows the dedication and continuous support from dev team. Dev team support over skype is great, they explained step by step, helped over team viewer too..

631136425.png?key=640960

Thanks,

Kareem

Hi Rimweb gurus

I have issue with data on iphone. data works only if i enable voice roaming and data roaming. I have used following settings, can any one please help me.

mdn <10 digit mobilenumber>

min 40400<min/imsi 10 digit probably>

sid 14655

nid 65535

<< REMOVED >>

1XUSER net

1XPASS net

3GUSER <registered_meid>@hrpd.rcom.co.in

3GPASS <password>

Thanks,

Kareem

One thing I forgot to share, this tool enables personal hotspot and it works damn smooth... I havent done such thing before... so its a wonder for me :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido:

Settings -> Network -> Personal Hotspot

It works on wifi, bluetooth and cable too... Try out...

Kshah,

Thank you for your review friend! We are glad you liked the tool! Thank you for taking your time to post!

Skarim123,

Thank you also for your review and purchase of the tool! We definitely look forward to more business from the India market. Our #1 priority is our customer!

Currently we are working on making a bundle to enable mms/pic msging on iphones flashed with our tool in India. We need to know a couple more settings. If anyone knows the mms proxy or mmsc settings for Reliance, Tata or MTS, please send me a pm with the settings. We should have the bundles ready for testing by monday or tuesday.

Ty

iPhoneCDMATool.com

Currently we are working on making a bundle to enable mms/pic msging on iphones flashed with our tool in India.

If iMessage is activated in senders set the mms/pic can be send

It goes to non iPhone or non iMessage activated set also. I tried it with Parin and it worked. Shall have to try more

MMS+Sender.jpg

IMessage is working on Apple ID.

If we want to make it work on phone than we need to have MMS Settings..

Which i think on Reliance not possible or else we would have that on every handset

Mms on reliance is difficult or nor possible because handset UA profile on server. I have server details extracted from lg roms

Possible for geeks not for people like us, will mail mms info I have in 2-3 days.

New tool is near release!! We are currently loading mms bundles to the tool. The new tool will feature automatic cc(commcenter) and mms bundle installation! All you will have to do is hit the "Instal Carrier Bundle" button and the tool will install the cc and mms bundle. After the mms bundle is installed, you will have pic messaging, facetime, imessage,etc.

post-81194-0-35662500-1344517584_thumb.p

Would anyone like to test the Tata bundle? ;)

Would anyone like to test the Tata bundle? ;)

Yes i can test it.

^

Go for it Parin.

Guys I`d like to mention that DFS is cheaper now. not only with 100usd for 2 phones (50 per phone), but with bundles as well.

I am using DFS for a long time and it is reliable and professional tool. Yes, much easy to flash with new tool, but it is just temporary. I am expecting "bomb" update from DFS team like 4S support or MEID repair.

Also with iphone credits you will get DFS Light for free which is excellent tool for beginners.

$50 per phone? No its a mandatory buy 2 for $100usd. So let me ask this, what if a customer only has 1 iphone or 1 ipad, then what? DFS does NOT sell single credits anymore. Why not friend? Now DFS has bundles? lol. If so, then show us? Have them post a screen shot. We posted ours friend. We like good competition.....if there's any. I will await the screen shot friend.

Guys I`d like to mention that DFS is cheaper now. not only with 100usd for 2 phones (50 per phone), but with bundles as well.

I am using DFS for a long time and it is reliable and professional tool. Yes, much easy to flash with new tool, but it is just temporary. I am expecting "bomb" update from DFS team like 4S support or MEID repair.

Also with iphone credits you will get DFS Light for free which is excellent tool for beginners.

Check my Review its a Noob Proof Tool..

ydiddy, parin bhai, do i deserve some discount? :signthankspin: in advance! or maybe i deserve some :threatenlumber: or :Kill: or :boxing: or simply :nono: or maybe it is :offtopic: or maybe i will be :banned2:

This forum rocks!

Edited by majrul

This is good. Is this good for iPhone 4s also? Is rel voice, SMS & data fully working? Any issues? Is EVDO working?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

The new tool has been SUCCESSFULLY tested in Mexico on iusacell! The biggest carrier in mexico!

http://cdmagurus.com/special-forums/iphonecdmatool-support-forum/11049-iusacell-unefon.html#post38024

Next up is India. Results will be posted soon

Ty

iphonecdmatool.com

The NEW tool has been officially released. The new tool now features WORLD EXCLUSIVE one touch programming for mms/pic msg and cc(commcenter) patch installation. With one touch of the "Install Carrier Bundle" button, the tool will install your carriers mms bundle and commcenter patch within 20 secs!

****Reliance, Tata, and Cellular One are supported for India!****

post-81194-0-98620100-1345118951_thumb.p

Edited by ydiddy
  • Like 4

Now we seriously need a discount after the increased price from 65$ to 75$ :-( I was actually waiting hoping for the price to come down a bit, but the situation is otherwise.

Yeah same here... I was willing to buy more credits but situation turned reverse... 100 $ for two devices is better option fit me.

Even i am interested in buying 1 credit if the price was a little lower.

Maybe if 5-6 of us want to buy together ydiddy can offer some discount for rimweb ?