Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
majrul

iPhoneCDMATool - Finally an Alternative and Cheaper Alternative to DFS

Even i want the tool pm if any one wants to buy along with me

•••iPhone 4•••

✿ver 5.01~Black 32Gig✿

iphone5, can you please contact arun and confirm your purchase

:previous: He already did, so we need 2 more as of now.

Arun,

Hello friend. Sorry I been a little busy and havent been in the forum lately. Things have picked up ALOT. Anyhow, I wanted to let you know along with your group buy, I will also be giving you 5 FREE credits as a show of appreciation for your support along with the forums. You can distribute the credits accordingly. As usual thanks for everything friend!

I will be giving 1 free credit each to those who buy 2 or more credits. If anyone who requested earlier wants 2 or more credits then please let me know in the PM.

• Like 1

This is the current list:

majrul - 1

Vinod Nayak - 1

mehool - 1

pradeep564 - 2 (+1 free credit)

shinoj - 1

iphone5 - 1

So we need 3 more as of now.

Any news on ios6 comparability of this tool ??

only after jailbreak for the same is released, it will be confirmed. but shouldn't be a problem at all

Still 3 more credits needed

Still 3 more credits needed

Can we try getting the offer with whatever requirements we have got in hand

Arun& Majrul,

Sorry for the delayed response. Just finishing up on the BIG BIG new tool release! ;). Their will be several new features for the release of the new tool. Arun If you only have 7 that is fine my friend. I will honor the $50 forum price. Arun just contact me on skype with your paypal email address and I will send you a invoice for the tool credits. Also, please send me the email addresses for the forum members who are purchasing credits, along with how may credits they are to receive. Please instruct them to go to www.iphonecdmatool.com and register their email address with the tool so I can add their tool credits once payment is received. If they will need any help programming, they can contact me or my partner rich hathaway on skype, as we are their 12-14hrs a day. Again thanks for your support!!

p.s. As of right now, anyone who is programming must be on ios 5.1.1., their phone jailbroken, and "openssh" installed from cydia. Also, with the next few days we will be supporting 6.0. Once 6.0 is ready for support I will post to the forum for all to upgrade their phones to 6.0. Thanks!

Ok, we have now reached 9 credits buyers.

majrul - 1

Vinod Nayak - 1

mehool - 1

pradeep564 - 2 (+1 free credit)

shinoj - 1

iphone5 - 1

a1cellsolution - 2 (+ 1 free credit)

I will be contacting everyone by PM today as we are now ready to go through with the group buy.

I have messaged everyone who wanted to opt for the group buy. Please reply back as soon as possible.

Arun sir personal message not working.

I can PayPal or NEFT to any account through Canara Bank account.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

:previous: I already received your reply, not sure why you said its not working.

It kept on saying sending, but never got s confirmation. That's why I replied on the main thread. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Payment done by the following members:

majrul

Vinod Nayak

nikme

mehool

a1cellsolution

pradeep564

shinoj

Edited by Arun

Payments done, we will go through with the purchase tonight.

Credits added for everyone except for those who have confirmed their email address.

Credits has been issued for all. If anyone hasn't received it then please let me know.

Hello all again I want to thank arun and the forum for your purchase and support!! Its truly appreciated. As arun has stated, all credits have been issued. If ANYONE needs any help with programming, please feel free to contact me on skype support! I am there 12-14hrs a day.

p.s. Their will be a update soon to support ios6. Just finishing up changing security on the tool then we will release the update. As of right now, DO NOT update to ios6. I will post a message in the forum when it's ok to update to ios6. Thanks!

• Like 2

Those who are not interested in jailbreak and are eager to get on to iOS 6, can safely do so. There is no need to flash the phone again as the settings won't get overriden. I have successfully updated to iOS 6 after flashing the phone on 5.1.1.

• Like 1