majrul

iPhoneCDMATool - Finally an Alternative and Cheaper Alternative to DFS

For a Safer Side Update has to be Done from DFU Mode Using Snowbreeze

Parin ji ,

No Snowbreeze yet for ios 6 yet ....

Parin ji ,

No Snowbreeze yet for ios 6 yet ....

I mean Use iREB included in Snowbreeze

Friends- i have programmed my iphone 4 cdma for reliance with iphonecdmatool with the prl file "Evdo 1005.prl(74 bytes)". Post retaining my no i got the evdo activation done.

But my phone still runs on 1x (circle appears in the notification). I tried reprogramming in the tool but no luck. Attaching the screenshot link

Need help from gurus...

(Note- I had got this handset registered in reliance as blackberry..)

screenshot link- https://picasaweb.google.com/101340197649222144742/Iphonecdmatool#5798388070068403538

Thanks friends.. The tick mark from 3g password was to be removed during programming. Its done & working now..

I would say its damn easy with this tool.. and good thing is that it can be done online by your future buyer from his location...

Pradeep,

Thanks for your support and use of our tool! A new update will be released soon! We are going to SHOCK the world!!! Things may be a little different this time around. Instead of everyone purchasing from the website, we may just have a designated authorized reseller in each country. Because we expect a TREMENDOUS response to the new tool release. NOONE in the WORLD will have the technology of the new tool! So as we get closer to release of the new tool I will inform the forum of the release date and the features of the new tool.

• Like 1

when can we get support for 4s or 5 also?

What has to be done to activate Facetime and iMessages? It's stuck in "still waiting for activation.."

What has to be done to activate Facetime and iMessages? It's stuck in "still waiting for activation.."

Use apple ID for that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Pradeep,

Thanks for your support and use of our tool! A new update will be released soon! We are going to SHOCK the world!!! Things may be a little different this time around. Instead of everyone purchasing from the website, we may just have a designated authorized reseller in each country. Because we expect a TREMENDOUS response to the new tool release. NOONE in the WORLD will have the technology of the new tool! So as we get closer to release of the new tool I will inform the forum of the release date and the features of the new tool.

Is the support for ios 6 released. Eagerly waiting

Tool support for ios6 will be released Friday!

Thanks!

I have updated to ios6. All configuration remained same even after restoring twice.

Only PRL update was required and with the help of tool... its done...

PRL update can also be done by traditional methods after jailbreak...

3G is working fine...

Painful points are

Jailbreak is still tethered

SMS not working.... Incoming works... but not outgoing.

Safari, Calendar arent working... May be I need to connect to redsnow and reboot once.

If anybody solution for SMS please post here...

I have updated to ios6. All configuration remained same even after restoring twice.

3G is working fine...

Painful points are

Safari, Calendar arent working... May be I need to connect to redsnow and reboot once.

Put the MDN & SMS issue will be Solved, DFS is better in this case as it has ore Options to Edit

To Get Rid of Tethred Just Restore your Device in DFU Mode & Dont jailbreak again

Is there any way to disable the EVDO/3G since on my number/MEID, i don't have EVDO activated. What happens it it always starts with the 3G channel if i open a browser or any app, then it fails, so finally it switches to 1x network. I end up wasting almost a minute everytime between this switching. Is there any way to disable EVDO similar to how we can do on GSM iPhones?

Is there any way to disable the EVDO/3G since on my number/MEID, i don't have EVDO activated. What happens it it always starts with the 3G channel if i open a browser or any app, then it fails, so finally it switches to 1x network. I end up wasting almost a minute everytime between this switching. Is there any way to disable EVDO similar to how we can do on GSM iPhones?

Load 1x prl

3G is working fine...

Painful points are

Put the MDN & SMS issue will be Solved, DFS is better in this case as it has ore Options to Edit

To Get Rid of Tethred Just Restore your Device in DFU Mode & Dont jailbreak again

The sms problem is due to the tethered jailbreak. Make sure you reboot your phone with redsnow. I hate these tethered jailbreaks.

Any MMS/pic msg fix released for ios 6.0.1 ?Any patching ydiddy ?

i programmed my iphone 4 cdma using iphone cdma tool. *228 OTA activation is not working for iphone 4 CDMA . i had *228 OTA activation is successful for once . then i did erase all content and settings reset once then every went wrong . any solution to get OTA activation

Edited by shinoj

The sms problem is due to the tethered jailbreak,RESTORE IN DFU is an OPTION

If you restore ,you will see US CARRIER NAMES AGAIN,all other services will be of reliance .

The tool has been updated with the 6.0.1 commcenter patch.

hi Yiddy

has the tool been updated with the 6.1 commcenter patch?

hi no response from iphonecdmatool?

After evasi0n jailbreak for 6.1, i tried flashing my phone but it's not working. It get's stuck up on some weird USB device error. Initially i thought it could be driver or cable problem. I tried installing different versions of iTunes and different USB cables, but in vain. So i believe iPhoneCDMATool needs to be updated to 6.1, it would be great if ydiddy can provide us some support on this.

Sorry all I have been testing new tool and preparing for new tool release. Please forgive me friends.

Majrul,

We have posted the solution to the problem your having here in our support forum:

http://cdmagurus.com/iphonecdmatool-support-forum/13938-workaround-usb-port-error-w-evasi0n-jailbreak-tool.html

Also if anyone needs to contact me direct immediately, please feel free to reach me on skype(IPHONECDMATOOL.COM).

Thanks friends!

ydiddy